Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady (49801 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by razul234: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Too bad ...... damn
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Feminists will come to her aid like they always do grin
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by SATANNIST: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
whats the adress, ma pay her visit
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by ManOFwisdom: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hahahaha

Wahala for cheating men
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by ruthmadaki90: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
The woman is a witch.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by shekoduza: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
wicked soul
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Ykc2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Christian in the house is her assertions true ?.

When asked why she made attempts to cut off her husband’s manhood, the woman replied:

“The Bible says we should cut off anything that can make one to sin.

I move a motion for Shekau Bokoharam leader to marry her, some should second the motion
bible said if your finger will lead you to sin cut it,bible did not say go and cut emeka or olumide's weapon of mass distribution because they are using it to sin,you see why Christianity is like honey while islam is bitter kola
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by moneyissweet(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Prison wey Dem don scatter.

tigoba:
Knocking on prison gates
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by illicit(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:
That serves him right.

O wrong now....
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by gassbee: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
That's why I don't want to get marry
r u admitting u cant be faithfull to your wife

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Zeezy81: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
As the name suggests, Bangis!
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by PrinceMajestic: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bible another terrorist book for the misguided human-sheeps. She's right
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by j3r3myk3n(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is the craziest retarded headline I've read today. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now everyone is afraid of not losing their dick.
shocked
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Coronavirus1: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
If this Buhari regime were recorded in the Bible, it would have been written in the book of 3Kings Chapter 1:1-19 ; And I read.
1. And a good king reign over Nigeria. Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan from the city of Otueke, Bayelsa state, reigned for six years.
2. On his process to continue his good work, hatred started from the other sides of the nation, they tried everything by all means to unseat him as their leader.
3. Then many people of the nation started crying onto their gods saying, Oh! gods of our ancestors, come and take this Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan out of office for we have found our messiah, Buhari, the son of Mohammed from the city of Daura in Katsina
4. After the cries of the people against Goodluck, The Lord spoke to Goodluck, and said, Goodluck! Goodluck!! And he answered, my Lord, speak for thy servant heareth,
5. And the Lord said to him, do not resist to give power to that of their messiah for I'm going to do terrible things in the land of Nigeria through this Buhari, the son of Mohammed that will not be forgotten in the history of the world.
6. Then after the election, the messiah-Buhari loss the election but Goodluck still gave power to Buhari just to allow the word of God to be fulfilled
7. Then Buhari the son of Mohammed started reigning over his people; the first year of his regime ends with killings, hunger and suffering by the masses.
8. And he armed his Fulani kinsmen with weapons to kill the children of the Most High God, he did many evils to put thy Lord to anger.
9. In the second year of his regime, his evil acts got to heaven and God struck him with a life deadly disease, with all this sufferings.
10. A great Prophet Nnamdi, the son of Israel Kanu from the city of Afara Ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia in Abia state arose from the East and demanded for the freedom of his people out of Nigeria, but with the foolishness of Buhari and his people, they acted wrongly to the sight of the Lord by lunching the Operation Python Dance in the home of Prophet Nnamdi.
11. And the anger of the Lord was kindle against Buhari that the Lord thy God set ambush called the Niger Delta avengers over the people of Buhari.
12. That the fled leaving behind their possessions of cows, goats and rams.
13. And the word of the Lord came unto the children of the most high saying, by this time next month, a cup of rice shall be sold #130, for the Lord shall harden the mind of Buhari to close the border leading to the country of Nigeria.
14. Now the city of Lagos was under siege that harmattan ceases to come out even unto the 17th day of December in the year 2019.
15. And the children of the most high cried unto the Lord day and night and the Lord thy God had mercy upon Nigeria.
16. Now there arose a great comedian out of the tribe of the Kalabari's in the city of Buguma that belonged to the land of Rivers state whose name is Julian.
17. Wherefore was the hands of the lord was upon Julian.
18. And he wrote, I salute you my brethren in the name of our God the father of all knowledge and understanding, peace be unto thy soul and thy lad and unto the increase of thy kind.
19. Seeth thou that there cometh a season in the year 2023 that thy people shall be voting to elect their leader, therefore pray and seek ye the face of the God of thine father to elect thee a better and a good leader that will reign over the children of the most high God.
I have a name�Julian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by tigoba: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
moneyissweet:
Prison wey Dem don scatter.

Na true ooo.

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Googleus(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Men are now endangered species...
hmmm
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:

O wrong now....
Forget o. Why didn't he seek for divorce if he was fade up with the marriage. Though what the wife did is wrong but he deserves it.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Abukambali: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Everyone is just angry
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by AnanseK(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Men in Adamawa and Taraba protect your manhood. Use whatever security system you can afford. Believe me, your wife will not think twice before severing it.

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Chikade(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Islie:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/wife-cuts-husbands-manhood-for-impregnating-another-lady-in-taraba/
hu
*SECRET REVEALED�*

David has promised to Reveal his secret on how to get premium apps for free and also how to make money from this knowledge. He also vows to hold you by the hand till you make your first money online.

You don't want to miss out on this opportunity, join now before the group get filled up��
https:///FmE9I8LJp72Ix3MYRXehOt
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Farki: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Taraba and cut manhood.

The woman is clearly crazy.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by illicit(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
sapphiere:
Forget o. Why didn't he seek for divorce if he was fade up with the marriage. Though what the wife did is wrong but he deserves it.

He could have died....

I mentioned u on a thread. can we chat?

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Oracleforce: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
joxxy01:
This is more painful than death

Has your dick been cut before?.

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Farki: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
sapphiere:

He deserves to be mutilated for life? If my wife gets pregnant outside of wedlock should I sew her vagina shut and cut off her breasts?
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by underwearsgift: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
So terrible how some women rough to conclude with manhood...

Abeg go collect you #200,000 palliative here oh.

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Serves him right
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by vicmac09(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chai! Sad story. Who's to blame for denying the 2nd woman a chance to constantly enjoy a joystick without fear? Anyways, marriage don end, the search for the ultimate joystick continues.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:

He could have died....

I mentioned u on a thread. can we chat?
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Farki:

He deserves to be mutilated for life? If my wife gets pregnant outside of wedlock should I sew her vagina shut and cut off her breasts?
It's your cup of tea. What you chose to do to or with her is non of our business. Did we force her to marry you or force you to marry her?
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Omezif(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
When devil is controling some families, this is a kind of news does emanated from such family.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by highsurge: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
De bangis... This your name na follow come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.