Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady (49799 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Horokrox: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:
That serves him right.
If you don't know what to say you STFU angry
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by AerialMapper: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Person with nickname Bangis...and you didnt know it was from his hobby

As dem don cut Bangis prick, wetin come remain for this life
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by BRMN: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Really a serious matter. Why all these violence in families?

My people, please always put your families in prayers and don't give up.

The Lord be with you.

Do you need a Professional Book Editor and Publisher to professionally edit and publish your books to international standards? Both ebooks and paperbacks publishing?

If so, then kindly check my banner below.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Lightangel65: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
AWONEYAN:
So the wife knows that part of the Bible...but she doesn't know where the Bible says, you don't repay evil for evil.

Read well they are muslim jihadists
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by lomprico(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
He has been depricked grin
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hunger is no respecter of person, this is why we see uniform men looting palliatives.

In this case kongi is also no respecter of person

What is konji? It is hunger and thirsty of the reproductive organs.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Farki: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
sapphiere:
It's your cup of tea. What you chose to do to or with her is non of our business. Did we force her to marry you or force you to marry her?

Did they force her to marry him? Must she force him to live without his penis?

Anyways it's good that you said this therefore any woman who is displeasing to her husband must receive a thorough beating as endorsed by you.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by OgaRico(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Between Benue State and Taraba State,I wonder which one bad/odd news dey come from pass.
By the way,I think say na this same state capital one guy carry dey drag am for street.

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Ekpekaycee: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Our major problem with social media is the prolifilation of quack journalism and journalists. Exaggerating news items is tantamount to propagating fake news. To cut off the man's private parts is not the same as inflicting severe injury. Head line and news body should correlate.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by PastorFire: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Can you imagine her defence?
But she's right na grin grin grin
She's only helping him make heaven.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by wisdomkid: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
AWONEYAN:
So the wife knows that part of the Bible...but she doesn't know where the Bible says, you don't repay evil for evil.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Mintum: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
She even used bible to justify her act.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Maybe it was too big/long for him grin
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Shuaib90(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Christian in the house is her assertions true ?.

When asked why she made attempts to cut off her husband’s manhood, the woman replied:

“The Bible says we should cut off anything that can make one to sin.

I move a motion for Shekau Bokoharam leader to marry her, some should second the motion

Hello Distinguished,

This is seconded.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by lopezoraclenet(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
That's why I don't want to get marry

You better go n marry... See mouth!
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by guychidile: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
where is the dick she cut off.,or is she still trying to cut it off.,God will not allow her to succeed. shaa.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Reader530(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
AWONEYAN:
She is not a Christian
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by vRendoh(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Is like this generation of young women no believe polygamy! Elders must review edit the books else many husband would be killed before their time. Dem no ready to share with one not talking of four! Wahala dey!
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by EMMARY2000: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Childless Lady Quotes Bible In Cutting Off Adulterous Husband's Manhood
https://gwg.ng/2020/10/27/childless-lady-quotes-bible-to-cut-husbands-pen-s/
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Bahamas95(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
One of my ex girlfriends can jealous for Africa. I noticed the thing few months into the relationship and I had to take a decision I am so happy about till today. She visited me one evening and I told her straight that I am no longer interested in the relationship, that we should call it quits.........The thing shock her cos we nor quarrel before that day, she nor know say I don dey gather all her past fvckups and decide to strike that day.

She told me something sometime ago jokingly but I knew deep down that she is capable of doing it. I almost got her arrested, and she begged that she wasn't serious about it. Las Las na our families table the issue..... Nothing on earth will make that girl get close to my marriage venue on my marriage day.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by dorin27(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
That's why I don't want to get marry
Lol...why? You're scared isn't it?
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Elnathan454(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
So like play the man no go Bleep again?
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Pascal181: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chai make this world kuku end nau
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Shedrack777: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
doctor306:
Shey em keep dick down make dey cut

How exactly did she do it !!!
She was suckling/playing with it, while he enjoys it, she then fiam.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Unie30: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is bad.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by dollarlander: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
You need to order for Penis Lock in case you have done the same thing and you are afraid of suffering similar domestic spouse attack.

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Kheeng1: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89YeWTTzY3E

See Abuja riot
Please and please subscribe cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by LoveJesus87(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
AWONEYAN:
So the wife knows that part of the Bible...but she doesn't know where the Bible syays, you don't repay evil for evil.
No mind am. Na only the part wey suit Dem Dem go remember
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by space29: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Abi werey leyii ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.