Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady (49796 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Wisestoner007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
See the name sef,BANGIS
Set awon BANGBROS
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by remele2(f): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Every state to it's own
Taraba na to cut divk

Taraba Amu. Say it in Igbo, u will understand why she did that
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by justiniyke29: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:
That serves him right.
You sound disturbed, how is inflicting body harm good? or is there nothing like separation in your dictionary.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
justiniyke29:
You sound disturbed, how is inflicting body harm good? or is there nothing like separation in your dictionary.
Why didn't he seek for divorce?
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by justiniyke29: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:
Why didn't he seek for divorce?
His not seeking divorce before cheating doesnt mean she should hurt junior na. If your partner hurts you emotionally just walk away and dont do what would send you to jail.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
justiniyke29:
His not seeking divorce before cheating doesnt mean she should hurt junior na. If your partner hurts you emotionally just walk away and dont do what would send you to jail.
I'd give him a scar.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Lastmankc(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
dorin27:
Lol...why? You're scared isn't it?
Make person no come kill me for night.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by dorin27(f): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
Make person no come kill me for night.
Every lady no bad, you know?
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Lastmankc(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
dorin27:
Ladies these days are scariest creatures. Our forefathers had many wives and mistresses. There wives never got them killed.But today,just look at a lady,you will be murdered by your wife. Though,I am not trying to encourage cheating in marriage.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by dorin27(f): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
Ladies these days are scariest creatures. Our forefathers had many wives and mistresses. There wives never got them killed.But today,just look at a lady,you will be murdered by your wife. Though,I am not trying to encourage cheating in marriage.
The bolded got me laughing.i understand you. Most ladies these days are becoming unbecoming.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Lastmankc(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Slurity:
You only risk more parts of your body to be cut off by babymama or olosho witch.
You will make agreement with baby Mama
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Chizzychinny: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmm, bible scholar
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Benitoh: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
If a taraba woman is close to you hold your dick tightly.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by justiniyke29: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:
I'd give him a scar.
Seems someone once hurt you badly before. In a bid to give him a scar you might go overboard
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Viiictor10(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
Omg. shocked
Of all the things to cut?
Haba

what if she put something for him food
fear woman, I repeat FEAR WOMAN!!!
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Viiictor10(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Sierusvirus(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is domestic violence and murder case which should go for a death penalty for the woman.

Let’s assume the man cuts the woman’s clitories and breast for cheating, Will his defense be, anything that will lead to sin should be cut off?
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lastmankc:

They never got murdered by their wives cause they weren't practicing polygamy while living legally in monogamy. Men of this generation will continue to suffer fates like this until they take the bull by the horns and be a man literally. Either practice polygamy legally or learn to not cheat in monogamous marriages.

And please don't throw the "walk away" card at me. Very little human beings are that emotionally mature.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sierusvirus:
This is domestic violence and murder case which should go for a death penalty for the woman.

Let’s assume the man cuts the woman’s clitories and breast for cheating, Will his defense be, anything that will lead to sin should be cut off?

While we are at it, let's also not forget to stone the man to death for breaking a legally binding vow and impregnating another woman.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Dalby(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
sapphiere:
Forget o. Why didn't he seek for divorce if he was fade up with the marriage. Though what the wife did is wrong but he deserves it.

Do cheating women seek for divorce before being caught
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by mechanics(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmm, this is now the norm in that state, this is serious.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by stormborn28(m): 2:33am On Oct 28, 2020
saaphiere:
That serves him right.
and you dey fvck penis... Keep cutting
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by stormborn28(m): 2:51am On Oct 28, 2020
remele2:

Taraba Amu. Say it in Igbo, u will understand why she did that
did you notice his aka name "Bangis "
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by stormborn28(m): 2:52am On Oct 28, 2020
dorin27:

did you notice his aka name "Bangis "
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Chayris: 3:44am On Oct 28, 2020
Serves him right! But extreme!
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Slurity(m): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Lastmankc:
You will make agreement with baby Mama
as if there is no agreement between husband and wife before cutting of dick arise
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Sierusvirus(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

While we are at it, let's also not forget to stone the man to death for breaking a legally binding vow and impregnating another woman.

KARMA is real and comes when you least expect, let’s hang the woman for what she has done to deserve what she’s facing now, she has also broken the legal vow before and after by sleeping with married men and cheating after vow Codely and nobody presented the case.

KARMA, can be wrong.
Re: Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
sapphiere:
It's your cup of tea. What you chose to do to or with her is non of our business. Did we force her to marry you or force you to marry her?
you're being irrational here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.