Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings (34863 Views)

Buhari Finally Reacts To End SARS Panel Report / Youths Threaten To Boycot Lagos SARS Panel Over Freezing Of Bank Accounts. / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by naptu2: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu

Well done to the youths in Lagos for coming together to select Rinu Oduala & Majekodunmi Temitope to join the Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS as part of our commitment to justice and compensation for victims of Police brutality. Proceedings are public, follow @LagosSarsPanel

The scope of the panel has been expanded to cover the Lekki toll incident. Memoranda can be submitted through the panel's email: judicialpanelonsars@lagosstate.gov.ng and you can call 0901 051 3203 , 0901 051 3204 , 0901 051 3205 for enquiries.

For Lagos based businesses who had their stores looted/vandalized, please fill this form by @LSETF http:///LASGMSMERECOVERY .Lets do what we can to support you.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1320995554361573376

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by slawormiir: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
I hope edo will include my name among the youth selected on edo panel

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by originalprof: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
naptu2:
Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1320995554361573376
A NEW AND WONDERFUL BEGINNING, who said Nigeria youths Are not powerful, and we are Lazy, na SANGO go KEE am

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
good one the youth selected their pick well
we just pray they won't go astray like our leaders

3 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Churchill6767: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Hopefully they wouldn't sell their souls for money. Do the right thing.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by arnoldexpert(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
EASY DOES IT, WISDOM SIMPLIFIES THE PROCESS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by ecomalchemist(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Don't fall for the hype.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Godchosen001: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Jide SARS , Yomi SARS ,Abey SARS etc , those stupid officers attached SARS to their name to extort and Molest people. I haven't been seeing road safety blocking roads for almost 2 weeks, road safety will be worst than police if they are equipped with gun...

I'm glad youths sent a signal to 9ja uniform men, its only officer that want to die or lose his or her job will deviate from their duty to extort or molest people either in private or public

24 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by solarview(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Sounds good

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Omezif(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Promise and reneged is exactle what we have been observing since the coming of apc with it's incompetence leaders in power, non of the promise for the goodness of people they have ever fulfil, with this one they come with and saying to compensate the victims of SARS cruelity who could ever believed they are going to do what is in the mind of nigerians. is not thesame theifs they going to issue the money or any other things to compensate the victims? There is no hope in this government.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Inosaint: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by McTEE10(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
[center][/center]

3 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by valarinz: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Who are the 'youths' who elected them pls, if i may ask.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Pofgrace(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
nigga man is back welcome niggar

4 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by grandpoh(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
I hope the objective is achieved and not sabotaged at some point sha..

4 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by adioolayi(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Churchill6767:
Hopefully they wouldn't sell their souls for money. Do the right thing.

They have been tested... it's not a coincidence Lagos Youths are trusting them. Hope you know they were selected by open online nominations

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by MosD: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Good development

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by longetivity(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Nice one from Lagos boys

2 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by hidhrhis(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
grin
i dont know what to say on this thats why i decided to do give away by giving all the commenters above me like

2 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Hambivert: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
We would watch these ones closely

2 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by RPG2020(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
I hope edo will include my name among the youth selected on edo panel

Who?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Kingv(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
The first of its kind...Congratulations to all committed to winning, Congrats to our real-heroes that paid the heavy price with their lives

We must keep pushing until a new Nigeria that we all will be proud of is birthed

How can our greatest dream and achievement be to escape out of our country when it should be the other way round...Glory days are coming

Let’s take this time out to give our life to Christ and be committed to doing His will...ONE LOVE

Say A Big NO to TRIBALISM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by ukaface(f): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
When was the election?

You see am? The beginning of corruption

2 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by kyuniii(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
The right way to go.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Ade3131: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Someone is gonna walk out stupidly rich. I fear who no fear Nigerian politician.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by DenreleDave(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by tesppidd: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Interesting; now they see that to move forward you must have a leader.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by iamyemiakins(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
It's a welcome development, but I just hope the youth representatives won't be comprised in this task.

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by newharddrives(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery / Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.