Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings (34905 Views)

Buhari Finally Reacts To End SARS Panel Report / Youths Threaten To Boycot Lagos SARS Panel Over Freezing Of Bank Accounts. / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Ustec: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2020
valarinz:
Who are the 'youths' who elected them pls, if i may ask.
Oduduwa youths forum grin
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Meliann: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
I hope edo will include my name among the youth selected on edo panel

People still dey fall for this crap slawormiir.

Oga, you are not the real slawormir. You don't even have his charisma. Keep trying. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Ade3131: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2020
adioolayi:

No wonder your likes were not nominated.

grin grin grin... Trust me it's actually funny seeing how reflective of your stup1d1ty your wordings are.

I didn't attack anyone. "Someone's gonna walk out stupidly rich" doesn't mean it's got anything to do with the nominees but your height of mumuism will always make it ahead of you.

Get well soon.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by euniselfyahoo: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Who so ever that is representing us should represent us well and not for his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by adioolayi(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Ade3131:

grin grin grin... Trust me it's actually funny seeing how reflective of your stup1d1ty your wordings are.

I didn't attack anyone. "Someone's gonna walk out stupidly rich" doesn't mean it's got anything to do with the nominees but your height of mumuism will always make it ahead of you.

Get well soon.

Too late to change the narrative....your words and intentions were very clear. Every sane person knows what you meant...and it's unfortunate you reason this way.
Anyways.... Nigeria youths are wiser now....your likes will be put at the place they belong.. Dungeon.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by citygarden(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Falz have said he doesn’t want to be nominated but will follow the proceedings till we get justice.

Hambivert:
sparogatively, who are the youths that elected these ones? undecided
Is Falz not a youth?

Na people like Folarin Falz Falana suppose dey this panel. Boy has the educational qualification and popular following.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by ugofulfilled(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Exactly why I said you are not Him and can't be him. That Niggar is educated if you don't know and doesn't talk anyhow. what you put up here isn't what HE will say in this situation. I come in peace.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by citygarden(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2020
This is when we know if we can govern the country without being compromised. Just pray the nominees don’t just go and cash out. We are watching with 5g camera sha.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2020
on my way to canada. I dont care
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Yebosola(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

No. I disagree with you bro. We all come out to protests together, in fact, they did better than most of us that call ourselves oduduwa.

Ipob name deserve to be in that list not those useless zombies oo

U are not Olanrewaju, but Ipob, u said they tried,u are confirming what everybody was insinuating that Ipob did most of the destruction,and u want them to be part of the panel, are u for real?

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Ade3131: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2020
adioolayi:

Too late to change the narrative....your words and intentions were very clear. Every sane person knows what you meant...and it's unfortunate you reason this way.
Anyways.... Nigeria youths are wiser now....your likes will be put at the place they belong.. Dungeon.

You're doing well. Oooin!

Obviously you're still new to the Nigerian political landscape. When reports of how much was budgeted for this panel makes it way to the public and you hear how the said Youth nominee complained bitterly about how he bought bottle water from his purse to attend such meetings, your myopic mind will draw back to my comment here.... obviously you're too shallow minded to see the end before it even begins.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Olarewaju89: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Yebosola:

U are not Olanrewaju, but Ipob, u said they tried,u are confirming what everybody was insinuating that Ipob did most of the destruction,and u want them to be part of the panel, are u for real?

I'm sorry sir
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by seguntijan(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
This is tribalism, we all fought the war, why will they select Yoruba people? this is injustice to my ibo brethren that have lost their lives in the struggle.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Bakin3(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Nice one.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway) quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
This is how politicians in government want to hire another set of political hoodlums, fulani efulefus in forces will then have leverage to arrest/kidnap some and use some to continuing another set of political brutalities.

Nigerian people must stand their group and resist political temptations at this period of uprising.

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by sinola(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Barrister Falz is supposed to be in that panel if they want me to believe in this arrangement
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by sinola(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
seguntijan:
This is tribalism, we all fought the war, why will they select Yoruba people? this is injustice to my ibo brethren that have lost their lives in the struggle.

Please, we don't need this now. Let them do their thing. We, the Ibos in Lagos don't meddle in their business of politics rather we mind our own business before they'll robe us in again.
All we ask for is a safe and enabling environment to carry out our legitimate businesses. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
euniselfyahoo:
Who so ever that is representing us should represent us well and not for his pocket.

Fulani jihadist are about to capture "some not too strong hoodlums" to continuing oppressing the weak people.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by uuzba(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2020
seguntijan:
You are the only one mentioning tribe here because that is your only agenda.
The moment you or any of your tribes men is in any sort of power, your will damn well make it known to everybody that your rulership is for yourself and your tribe alone.
Continue arguing tribe in every single comment on every social media page.

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Dblaiz(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2020
I just pray this becomes an answer to our cries as youth in this country...
For your Job Practice Aptitude Test, kindly click on this link and thank me later https://myjobtests.com/library/
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by ddooskie(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Pofgrace:
nigga man is back welcome niggar
That's not him.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by johnpalmer774(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
adioolayi:

They have been tested... it's not a coincidence Lagos Youths are trusting them. Hope you know they were selected by open online nominations

Please if i may ask how were they selected and where was the voting to elect them took place because i reside in Lagos and i knew nothing about this people , i hope it wasn't government or few ppl that choose them.??
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by naptu2: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Rinu leading the protest at Alausa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QP1S767rYY
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by tfash96(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2020
Yebosola:

Till u end the ones in your state first, Omo Iran kiran
O ti ya were Oloribu ọmọ
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by ewelike98925: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Barrister Falz is supposed to be in that panel if they want me to believe in this arrangement

1 Like

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by justmondris: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
It is not a must that you should be there. we should not start to misbehave like our politicians when it comes to power
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by justmondris: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2020
ewelike98925:

he said he does not want to be in that panel. he prefers to be among those holding the panel members accountable.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by dheilaw1(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Who elected them?
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by seunmsg(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2020
valarinz:
Who are the 'youths' who elected them pls, if i may ask.

Twitter youths of the Soro soke generation.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by adioolayi(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ade3131:

You're doing well. Oooin!

Obviously you're still new to the Nigerian political landscape. When reports of how much was budgeted for this panel makes it way to the public and you hear how the said Youth nominee complained bitterly about how he bought bottle water from his purse to attend such meetings, your myopic mind will draw back to my comment here.... obviously you're too shallow minded to see the end before it even begins.

Can you tell me the best approach to get the youth representatives asides the way these two were nominated Can you suggest two people you think would have been better

I await your response.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by adioolayi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
johnpalmer774:

Please if i may ask how were they selected and where was the voting to elect them took place because i reside in Lagos and i knew nothing about this people , i hope it wasn't government or few ppl that choose them.??

The protests starts from Twitter, yearnings to have representatives was also on twitter....links to nominate representatives was also announced there.

Note: I don't know any of these people personally, I followed all these process on twitter, saw the link and nominated too. One of my nominees is Savvyrinu because of her activities I saw on twitter during the protest.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Ade3131: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
adioolayi:

Can you tell me the best approach to get the youth representatives asides the way these two were nominated Can you suggest two people you think would have been better

I await your response.

You're still stuck with the thought that I have problem with those nominated or the nominees of that committee. Wake up. I'm not bothered about those, my concern is how much will be budgeted for the whole exercise and how large some people are going to benefit from it.

Still sleeping on the bicycle? Wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election / Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.