Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings (34892 Views)

Buhari Finally Reacts To End SARS Panel Report / Youths Threaten To Boycot Lagos SARS Panel Over Freezing Of Bank Accounts. / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by emperor863(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
seunmsg:

Twitter youths of the Soro soke generation.

.....you mean, "soro soke werey" generation
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by adioolayi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ade3131:

You're still stuck with the thought that I have problem with those nominated or the nominees of that committee. Wake up. I'm not bothered about those, my concern is how much will be budgeted for the whole exercise and how large some people are going to benefit from it.

Still sleeping on the bicycle? Wake up!

grin grin cheesy cheesy I see....You see no good ever coming out of NIGERIA. Don't worry, Nigeria is on the path to greatness...God bless Nigeria

I hope you see good in your very self Desired change begins with you
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Pofgrace(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
ddooskie:

That's not him.
its another account same person
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by winnah(f): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Permission to copy a section of this your post.

"How can our greatest dream and achievement be to escape out of our country when it should be the other way round...Glory days are coming"
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Kayharry(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
And they have to sign agreement of secrecy

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Simpubozz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Churchill6767:
Hopefully they wouldn't sell their souls for money. Do the right thing.
Exactly my fear too
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Ade3131: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
adioolayi:

grin grin cheesy cheesy I see....You see no good ever coming out of NIGERIA. Don't worry, Nigeria is on the path to greatness...God bless Nigeria

I hope you see good in your very self Desired change begins with you

As much as I try not to trade words with you, it seem like you're so fired up for it.

The Nigeria of our dreams is quite different from the Nigeria of our reality. We all crave for a new dawn, in fact, some have fasted and prayed for it. If only God would compromise his standards for Nigerians, we would have planted yam and reap Apples.

Wake up boy, your president holds a contestable secondary school certificate while his vice is a professor and a senior advocate. You must be daydreaming or hallucinating to expect anything good from that combo.

Nigeria will work the day you start calling a spade by its name.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
johnpalmer774:

Please if i may ask how were they selected and where was the voting to elect them took place because i reside in Lagos and i knew nothing about this people , i hope it wasn't government or few ppl that choose them.??

I voted for Rinu.

The vote was online and was circulated everywhere. I wonder why you didn't see it.

They were in 3 categories, National, Lagos and Advisory board.

Check the link below:

https://cpgnigeria.medium.com/a-statement-from-the-coalition-of-protest-groups-across-lagos-and-nigeria-524ff25e1a64
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by thinkmoney(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Somebody4:
Step Son Gets Stuck Inside His Father's Wife During S*x While being Dragged Along the Street (Video)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/step-son-gets-stuck-inside-fathers-wife-during-sex
U want to pull crowd to your site but you didn't know how to go to the red/hot zones of the protest and rioting to cover flying bullets to sell your stories but you are here using Linda ijeja to disguise your site. You are also the same person sharing and liking your post.
Your type should be removed not only from nairaland but also from naijaland
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by adioolayi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ade3131:

As much as I try not to trade words with you, it seem like you're so fired up for it.

The Nigeria of our dreams is quite different from the Nigeria of our reality. We all crave for a new dawn, in fact, some have fasted and prayed for it. If only God would compromise his standards for Nigerians, we would have planted yam and reap Apples.

Wake up boy, your president holds a contestable secondary school certificate while his vice is a professor and a senior advocate. You must be daydreaming or hallucinating to expect anything good from that combo.

Nigeria will work the day you start calling a spade by its name.

Still all about tantrums and running about circles. A journey of a thousand mile begins with a step...no matter how you see things, Nigerians have protested and their voices heard ..loud and clear. This judicial panel is a step in the right direction, especially having the youth representatives. Don't water down our expectations by saying some will come out with "good riches" ..that statement is debasing...Be positive from now onwards. Have a good day.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by naptu2: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
The sitting is now live on Twitter and Arise TV.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Austineva(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
I hope edo will include my name among the youth selected on edo panel
where were u, man! I have asked abt u tire. We really missed u here! Hope u brought something special for us. U are welcome, man!
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Austineva(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
where were u, man?I have asked abt u tire. We really missed u here! Hope u brought something special for us. U are welcome, man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by Coronavirus2: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
please I've been trying to PM since last week to no avail, please how can I contact you?
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by subcbouy: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
tesppidd:
Interesting; now they see that to move forward you must have a leader.
His the selected leader trustworthy? This has been the problem, bro.
Re: Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings by MiztaSanchez22(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Baba,where have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.