Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,047 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything (5792 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by HomerTimpson: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
it is not, masturbation is very much safer than sex from all perspective no matter bow you see it ... do you know how much money you will spend before you bang pvssy?, especially if you don't have money you will be begging for it or worse be banging ashawo and banging ahsawo is very risky because they carry all sorts of disease even on niaraland there has been people that created threads about contracting HIV from ashawo, real niggers bang runs babe or any girl that is coded cos those ones no dey bang anyhow person and if you put condom on you have nothing to fear but still my point is that masturbation is still safe and the best cos you don't run risk of unwanted pregnancy or disease like HIV and STDs .. reason with your head

I don't know if the mods will let me do this but I put a Google search link of niaraland threads you can read thru
shove your lectures up your anus cos you just successfully typed trash. And stop reasoning with your sex organ
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Sawzer(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Being single or not cannot determine if you will be successful or not.

This is crap!
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SaintHilary(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
>>Stupid Word Of The Day:..
If you can't chase babes, you can't chase money

>>Some people wey dey dis nairaland sef, Where do y'all crawl out from

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
HomerTimpson:
shove your lectures up your anus cos you just successfully typed trash. And stop reasoning with your sex organ
oga I don't reason with my sex organ and as much as I'll want to argue with you all day I'll just end this convo by telling you that I'm celebate and I've not had sex or done anything sexual in a long time, I'm focusing on my hustle and cashing out, i won't be replying your quotes again have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Herrymax:

yea bro, everything gats limits
of course, na wetin some people no d understand for my posts and they'll be quoting me saying trash

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
lefulefu:
dat ur guy no wise.everything boils down to moderation and control.Even if he wan carry woman when in school he shouldnt do such at the detriment of his studies.Its very very detrimental to a man when e too dey lose focus
ah swear, well me I've done my part to help him and he's grown up enough to run his own life affairs so nothing join me and him again, just using his story as a point of contact to teach our youths about working hard when it's time to work hard
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
blazepascal:
op you talk true me i don comot hand for women since
nice one
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
peterangelo:
ur on ur own

See who dey tell other people to stay single

sir read thru the thread and read the topic very well again
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
SaintHilary:

that guy comment off me sha grin like people don't know that girls and money are two things that you pursue separately and at different times of your life, infact man no suppose the pursue woman na women suppose d find us come then he makes his pick

Look at ned nwoko and regina daniels, you think she'll marry such a man if he doesn't have money? The man is a perfect example that we men can marry at anytime so long as you hol money

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sawzer:
Being single or not cannot determine if you will be successful or not.

This is crap!
that's not even the point of my posts grin read thru the thread
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Sawzer(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
that's not even the point of my posts grin read thru the thread

Please summarize
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
sir read thru the thread and read the topic very well again
oga ur shy

Go n seatdown
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by HomerTimpson: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
oga I don't reason with my sex organ and as much as I'll want to argue with you all day I'll just end this convo by telling you that I'm celebate and I've not had sex or done anything sexual in a long time, I'm focusing on my hustle and cashing out, i won't be replying your quotes again have a nice day
I BEE leaf u,no vex i didn't know it was you sef

You fit send me small money ? BOSS BABA
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2020
peterangelo:
oga ur shy

Go n seatdown
I will seat down and focus on my hustle and keep cashing out, na pussy niggers with babe d quote me like this cos the truth is painful
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by sammysneh(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
wey your vaseline and xvideos grin the solution to your problem is in your hands cool

grin grin grin
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Sixfeetbelle: 2:33am On Oct 29, 2020
CamusMidas:

This is very baseless.

I believe he has a point though. Shying from women isn't the key to achieving success unless you're gay. The key is knowing when to cut off women and when to bring them closer - AKA sexual discipline.

The two stories he used up there portrays men who are not sexually disciplined. They wanted to bleep at all cost without thinking of the aftermath of such activity. As a hustling man, you must always ask yourself before you bleep every pvssy you see: is it worth it? Am I wasting resources just so I can bleep this lady? Is this lady beneficial to my course? Sex is tied to destiny yet many people don't know this. You just don't bleep every pvssy you see.

In essence, when a man knows/behaves like sex isn't the "main thing", he can get serious minded ladies (eg bosses and madams) around him who can help his connection in life.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 29, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
wey your vaseline and xvideos grin the solution to your problem is in your hands cool
Na why una no fit go pass one minute
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 29, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
I will seat down and focus on my hustle and keep cashing out, na pussy niggers with babe d quote me like this cos the truth is painful
no I'm not a pussy nigga

Sumtimes after hard day from work mehn I need sum1 to talk to n touch.

N I need love
I'm a programmer
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 3:18am On Oct 29, 2020
peterangelo:
no I'm not a pussy nigga

Sumtimes after hard day from work mehn I need sum1 to talk to n touch.

N I need love
I'm a programmer
I'm a programmer too, I code alot and smoke weed, I'm also a secret CEO behind 2 major startups at the moment (which I can't disclose) with some people on my payroll and I want to tell you that with all the stress on my behind the last thing i need is a girlfriend that will be nagging or putting extra burden on my back, the girls I've dated so far are rubbish and have made me think differently about the female gender

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 3:19am On Oct 29, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Na why una no fit go pass one minute
my broda go and tell the same thing to Regina daniels husband ...enough said
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 29, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
my broda go and tell the same thing to Regina daniels husband ...enough said
Dey tell u say Ned dey self-service abi
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I believe he has a point though. Shying from women isn't the key to achieving success unless you're gay. The key is knowing when to cut off women and when to bring them closer - AKA sexual discipline.

The two stories he used up there portrays men who are not sexually disciplined. They wanted to bleep at all cost without thinking of the aftermath of such activity. As a hustling man, you must always ask yourself before you bleep every pvssy you see: is it worth it? Am I wasting resources just so I can bleep this lady? Is this lady beneficial to my course? Sex is tied to destiny yet many people don't know this. You just don't bleep every pvssy you see.

In essence, when a man knows/behaves like sex isn't the "main thing", he can get serious minded ladies (eg bosses and madams) around him who can help his connection in life.
No right thinking person would suggest that, this is the summary of what the guy was saying as brilliantly capture by another person.

SaintHilary:

His conclusion was that once you have the ability to chase women you can apply same skills to any hustle or career and success is guaranteed. That's just a baseless statement.

I agreed with your last paragraph though.
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Dey tell u say Ned dey self-service abi
and you think old men perform well in bed?
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Meedon: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Dem no the tell person.
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
and you think old men perform well in bed?
So he no get money buy herbs right ...
U mumu die I swrr
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
I'm a programmer too, I code alot and smoke weed, I'm also a secret CEO behind 2 major startups at the moment (which I can't disclose) with some people on my payroll and I want to tell you that with all the stress on my behind the last thing i need is a girlfriend that will be nagging or putting extra burden on my back, the girls I've dated so far are rubbish and have made me think differently about the female gender

Only a good programmer will understand what am trying to say to u.

24/7 laptop, and ur telling me to be single because of ur experience with different female gender

Bro ur stuff is not adding up
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
peterangelo:

Only a good programmer will understand what am trying to say to u.

24/7 laptop, and ur telling me to be single because of ur experience with different female gender

Bro ur stuff is not adding up
dude you have to understand that everyone is not the same, maybe that is what is working out for you, remember the quote "one mans food is another mans poison" I rest my case have a good day sir
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by phazotron(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
anthonyuncle:
hmm,

I've always advised guys to delete dz thought that women will reduce their financial values

Of course not all are like that but most of our girls are like that

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
slimkhalifa:

So he no get money buy herbs right ...
U mumu die I swrr
I won't reply your quote again cos it seems you are trying to push your opinion down my throat in a toxic manner you should know that its not everyone that will agree with you where'as I'm just expressing my opinion...whatever the case be I don't know much about ned nwoko but I know a sensible person will aviod herbs cos of the side effects that come with using those things, a rich man like that will always want to stay healthy and would try exploring healthier options and as well have medical advisors, try dabbling in the world of the rich my friend... that being said have a good day sir.. I don't disagree with you I'm just saying
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
peterangelo:
Everybody that's supporting what the Op posted
Is a shy person

Shy to wakeup to a lady to talk. believe me.

Nature has it that man must chase after a woman no matter what.
you are supposed to chase your "helper" as stated in the bible? Man secure your place in this world (buy land build house) and watch the ball roll for you.. there are alot of things I'll like to advise about but I'll just tell you one thing... always have a hustling mentality bro it's the best thing you can ever do for yourself in this life

And also I don't see anything wrong in being shy, it's just nature dividing the introverts from the extroverts

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
peterangelo:
No matter the hustling ur body Will do u somehow to go after woman.

that's the point of this whole thread, I did not say aviod woman completely, chio shocked people will start tagging you gay you know how it is in this country... my point is make money first and make sure you are comfortable before considering women, women are supposed to be the ones helping the men infact I don't know why reverse should be the case, but we live in backwards times so I guess before you get a helper (wife or girlfriend) you must have helped yourself to some extent, that's why I'm advising all my Gs to hustle, if you hustle even woman won't be an issue for you
Re: Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
I won't reply your quote again cos it seems you are trying to push your opinion down my throat in a toxic manner you should know that its not everyone that will agree with you where'as I'm just expressing my opinion...whatever the case be I don't know much about ned nwoko but I know a sensible person will aviod herbs cos of the side effects that come with using those things, a rich man like that will always want to stay healthy and would try exploring healthier options and as well have medical advisors, try dabbling in the world of the rich my friend... that being said have a good day sir.. I don't disagree with you I'm just saying
Sorry I wasn't abusing u in d previous post . pardon me if any perceived

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Weird Thing About You?? / My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help / Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.