Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Simps: Learn From My Story! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simps: Learn From My Story! (5680 Views)

How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by SarutobiEky(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

You are a king bro
right back at you sire
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by TaminaliaCatapa: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
AyarmBoye:
lolz.... you are very correct..... it’s funny how social media has given some boys the morale to talk down on many people , when in real life they wouldn’t have the balls to dare speak to ur face .......People like you don’t deserve my sweat ..... curse all you like...and crawl back to ur pvssy.... grin

Exactly,,, I am from the street and a brother is a brother to me regardless of age.

However, if you think you’re one kingkong from the forest, you for drop ur address na, make you come confirm if I won’t knock your coconut head in front of your wife

1 Like

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by NuclearReactor: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You can be making millions, i don't care.

Your post screams sexual addiction. Keep it in check.

Word!!

1 Like

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by OMOJOHN001: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Next month is my birthday and guess what?

I have started using other guys bitch to celebrate already. they come in turn to service me base on code.

To hell with puxxy , Don't fall mugu for that shit, This hoes never worth it. I LIKE YOUR MORAL.

Whala for SIMP wen ALPHA male go use him babe learn new Sex style for bed. ;

1 Like

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Next month is my birthday and guess what?

I have started using other guys bitch to celebrate already. they come in turn to service me base on code.

To hell with puxxy , Don't fall mugu for that shit, This hoes never worth it. I LIKE YOUR MORAL.

Whala for SIMP wen ALPHA male go use him babe learn new Sex style for bed. ;

To hell with pussy, yet you're using other guys babes to celebrate, if they ain't worth it, how come you're using same pussy to celebrate your birthday, is your birthday not worth something

3 Likes

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
And as for you Op, apart from using babes and pussy to portray your wannabe Alfa mail tendencies, what other achievements fitting of an alpha male can you chest beat and say you achieved for yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by HomerTimpson: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
So it happens that OP and his circus here have lost it
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by SweetCunt97(f): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
There was this biatch I met online. When I asked the status of her current relationship, she said it’s complicated. As a smart dude, I find that answer cool. You’d ask me why right? I’ll tell you later into my story. Well, we started talking ruggedly and I invited her over. She came and I collected her pant. Sure thing.

She is a sweet girl but is an attention seeking biatch, she doesn’t want me to go out and have drinks with my friend, she’d call me she is coming over and I better not go out.....haaaa?! Emi ika!
Probably because she’s bought me a piece of clothing worth £100, she thinks she can tell me how to live my life?

As an alpha I don’t go through her phone, I don’t care if she’s cheating, I only make sure my CD never finishes. That’s when she started getting worried; she’s like who is this modafvcker who I’m spending on but isn’t that crazy about me. Then she started bugging and asking for my phone password and shit(this is the craziest pet peeve I’d never tolerate). At this juncture I felt it was time to dash her out.

So I gave her number to one guy I’ve known for long but I recently met again (guy was crying she has no pussy to bang.......I later regretted this though because nighga is a pûssy ass). I gave the guy her number and the guy fcvked her. Immediately the guy did that, I broke up with her.

Unfortunately the guy in other to get into her panties more and to get goodies from her spilled to her, how I gave him her number so she could let me breathe. Then nighga blocked me. Not my fvkcing problem anyways grin. Person wey we wan give 10 naira, wey we first give 1naira and he ratted us out, na suegbe him be!

Now my ex came and was asking why I let her go....why I gave her number out. But biatch, didn’t u fvkc the guy..? Then she kept mute!
Moreover, you said you were in a complicated relationship when we met, which means we were FWB. Bitch shot herself in the leg twice!

I gained my freedom and continued banging the rest of my beeeeches
Alpha male collecting money from a lady Inukwa

1 Like

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by TaminaliaCatapa: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Alpha male collecting money from a lady Inukwa

So many reetards on my thread....where did I tell you I collected cash? Dindinrin

And yes, Alpha males collects gifts kiss
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by TaminaliaCatapa: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

To hell with pussy, yet you're using other guys babes to celebrate, if they ain't worth it, how come you're using same pussy to celebrate your birthday

Some things ain’t for the low IQ people, you won’t just comprehend....now direct your stewpid question at www.google.com
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by TaminaliaCatapa: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
And as for you Op, apart from using babes and pussy to portray your wannabe Alfa mail tendencies, what other achievements fitting of an alpha male can you chest beat and say you achieved for yourself?

Like for example I can buy your fathers house(If he at all have any) and slap your father, then bribe Nigerian police to jail him and make sure he doesn’t come out in anytime sooner.... while I find agberos to fvkc ur mother if she doesn’t mind going back into prostitution

Btw, the agberos will be on my payroll monthly
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

[s]Like for example I can buy your fathers house(If he at all have any) and slap your father, then bribe Nigerian police to jail him and make sure he doesn’t come out in anytime sooner.... while I find agberos to fvkc ur mother if she doesn’t mind going back into prostitution
[/s]
Btw, the agberos will be on my payroll monthly

You see why I said you have Alfa mails tendencies and you are a wannabe, an alpha male wouldn't rant off point like you did,

I'm calling the mods cos you broke a rule, oya make the mods not to ban you cos you're an Alfa mail grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun, rule 2 broken.

4 Likes

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by SweetCunt97(f): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

So many reetards on my thread....where did I tell you I collected cash? Dindinrin

Pain am oooo. Didn't u mention 100$? Ole.
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by SweetCunt97(f): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

OH OK, you probably grew up in an orphanage hence ur disrespect for people's parent. Aeya

1 Like

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by OMOJOHN001: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

To hell with pussy, yet you're using other guys babes to celebrate, if they ain't worth it, how come you're using same pussy to celebrate your birthday, is your birthday not worth something

Yes I catch fun with it and I don't respect any bitch that's not a virgin, The last girl I treated like egg, na another man fry the girl chop. So I have wise okay.
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by TaminaliaCatapa: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pain am oooo. Didn't u mention 100$? Ole.

The more you talk, the more dumb you sound kiss
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by AyarmBoye(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

Exactly,,, I am from the street and a brother is a brother to me regardless of age.

However, if you think you’re one kingkong from the forest, you for drop ur address na, make you come confirm if I won’t knock your coconut head in front of your wife
lolz...nah me Fvck up .... coming to romance section is a mistake ... I should have sticked with my auto , politics and gaming sections ... Bunch of kids here ..... I leave u to relish ur stupidity ... werey ni he go knock me down ! Lolz ....... grin I pity u

1 Like

Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by TaminaliaCatapa: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
AyarmBoye:
lolz...nah me Fvck up .... coming to romance section is a mistake ... I should have sticked with my auto , politics and gaming sections ... Bunch of kids here ..... I leave u to relish ur stupidity ... werey ni he go knock me down ! Lolz ....... grin I pity u

Right....run along and play Mario boy....leave pvssy talk for men
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by DryMouth: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

Don’t mind these mommy boys derailing the thread
They attribute everything to Joblessness.
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by waywardpikin: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2020
But seriously, why are you guys trolling the OP? He made some salient points and if it doesn't make sense to you, engage him constructively or ignore him altogether. What's with the bashing? I can understand it from the girls but you guys in particular, what's your deal?

Are you upset he's getting his dìck wet and you all aren't or what? Why such toxicity and negativity?

You all make me sick. If you call the OP a child then you guys are far worse. Argue with your keypads.

OP ride on jare, more pùssy for you to samankwe, here and in Valhalla. One love!
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by TaminaliaCatapa: 12:48am On Oct 29, 2020
waywardpikin:
But seriously, why are you guys trolling the OP? He made some salient points and if it doesn't make sense to you, engage him constructively or ignore him altogether. What's with the bashing? I can understand it from the girls but you guys in particular, what's your deal?

Are you upset he's getting his dìck wet and you all aren't or what? Why such toxicity and negativity?

You all make me sick. If you call the OP a child then you guys are far worse. Argue with your keypads.

OP ride on jare, more pùssy for you to samankwe, here and in Valhalla. One love!

Sight you your highness....dem no even reach....I dey serve those urchins as e dey hot
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by stanliwise(m): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:
MenSimps will never learn, Women Hoes will never change.

#painfuldeathtosimps
In other words you want us to call you a redpill?
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 29, 2020
stanliwise:
In other words you want us to call you a redpill?

I don't really give a fúck what the redpill movement is all about, but be careful lest Nigerian hoes will ruin you.
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by Rockyfancino(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2020
You're not an alpha, I don't think you know what that means. But where do you guys get girls that just bangs people anyhow
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by stanliwise(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:

I don't really give a fúck what the redpill movement is all about, but be careful lest Nigerian hoes will ruin you.
What were you doing with hoes anyway?? What else do hoes do aside from ruining you??
You are not saying anything new
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by Ekeletu: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Ekeletu pipu... grin
what?
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by luwiizy(m): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Normal level bro, spending money on a beech is a no no no....

all they need is your dick, they know how to take care of themselves one way or the other..

so you see, the money aint the prize your dick is.

#RealLife
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by bigjackass: 4:51am On Jan 28, 2021
TaminaliaCatapa:
There was this biatch I met online. When I asked the status of her current relationship, she said it’s complicated. As a smart dude, I find that answer cool. You’d ask me why right? I’ll tell you later into my story. Well, we started talking ruggedly and I invited her over. She came and I collected her pant. Sure thing.

She is a sweet girl but is an attention seeking biatch, she doesn’t want me to go out and have drinks with my friend, she’d call me she is coming over and I better not go out.....haaaa?! Emi ika!
Probably because she’s bought me a piece of clothing worth £100, she thinks she can tell me how to live my life?

As an alpha I don’t go through her phone, I don’t care if she’s cheating, I only make sure my CD never finishes. That’s when she started getting worried; she’s like who is this modafvcker who I’m spending on but isn’t that crazy about me. Then she started bugging and asking for my phone password and shit(this is the craziest pet peeve I’d never tolerate). At this juncture I felt it was time to dash her out.

So I gave her number to one guy I’ve known for long but I recently met again (guy was crying she has no pussy to bang.......I later regretted this though because nighga is a pûssy ass). I gave the guy her number and the guy fcvked her. Immediately the guy did that, I broke up with her.

Unfortunately the guy in other to get into her panties more and to get goodies from her spilled to her, how I gave him her number so she could let me breathe. Then nighga blocked me. Not my fvkcing problem anyways grin. Person wey we wan give 10 naira, wey we first give 1naira and he ratted us out, na suegbe him be!

Now my ex came and was asking why I let her go....why I gave her number out. But biatch, didn’t u fvkc the guy..? Then she kept mute!
Moreover, you said you were in a complicated relationship when we met, which means we were FWB. Bitch shot herself in the leg twice!

I gained my freedom and continued banging the rest of my beeeeches
alpha male by hairy ass. Obviously you don't even know the meaning of alpha male undecided not to talk of being one.
Re: Simps: Learn From My Story! by TaminaliaCatapa: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2021
bigjackass:
alpha male by hairy ass. Obviously you don't even know the meaning of alpha male undecided not to talk of being one.

Go shave ur stinky hairy ass then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? / Sexfree Relationship / What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.