Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

"Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu (5523 Views)

Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye / 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP / Judge Egwuatu Travels Abroad As Igboho’s Aides Meet All Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Graysons: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
Look at how are they trying so hard to add others into their death traps.
It's pathetic.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Eastlink(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Proeast2:

You're totally ignorant. Pick some history books and read and stop being unfortunate. Is there any difference between the Obigbo people in Rivers and the Ukwa people in Abia? [s]Is there any difference between the Egbema people in Imo and the Egbema people in Rivers[/s]?

So because some abo.ki made stupid adjustments to the boundaries during state creation by the military now means it is binding?

In time to come, Igbos in Rivers State will unite under one umbrella and ensure that you ikwerre people from the lost tribe of Bini never gets to rule Rivers State again.

Useless minorities.
Oga don't add us in your miscreant movement. We are Igbos but never secessionist. I might have supported you clowns in the past, but no more. You people should carry your IPOB and move to your respective states. We are not interested. After all, you people are one of Wike’s support base. Fight it out with Wike, but don't drag us into it. Thanks.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by nedekid: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2020
babytoun:
DEM NO BORN IPOB WELL ...UNA NO FIT TRY AM
Ipob can do it no doubt, abi will wike travel with mopol?
The main issue here is the aftermath. How will south south people react? To me wike is a very strong man, the strongest opposition figure currently. Any attack by ipob will certainly backfire.
Why is Kanu being such a nuisance?
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Eastlink(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2020
nedekid:

Ipob can do it no doubt, abi will wike travel with mopol?
The main issue here is the aftermath. How will south south people react? To me wike is a very strong man, the strongest opposition figure currently. Any attack by ipob will certainly backfire.
Why is Kanu being such a nuisance?
Yes, Wike might want to be willy by playing the South-South card but he will fail yakata. Wike and IPOB are friends and they should settle their scores amicably. The same way Wike dare not drag SS into it is the same way IPOB clowns should not drag us into it. Nnmadi Kanu should restrict his madness in London. Rivers state is not a home for IPOB touts. We are Nigerians not Biafrans. Some of us might be Igbos but never IPOB idiots.

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Emyogalanya: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Don't try it, and if you do please know that you have opened a Pandora box that will be difficult to close and all relationship between the Igbos and the South /South minority people will be severed forever. Think twice before you start what you cannot finish.
Mykaelz001 this post from one of your ss proves that you are minority so take your anger on your own brother from bayelsa
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by SaintBishop: 2:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Graysons:
It's pathetic.
very very pathetic.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Midas01: 3:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Some people had to even run to my house in PH and this is the fifth day now.
elisho:
i like this man before but he is beginning to turk like a child IPOB make me to run away from oyibo for 5 days now after causing problem they all run away dey can't stay to fight
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Midas01: 4:01am On Oct 29, 2020
The South South ethnic groups are not your mates in any ramification. South South is a gazillion times better than the south east and that is why you fools always leave your muddy states to come here.

Nnamdi Kanu and all Biafra past agitators knew this and still know this and that's why they always incluy the SS in their delusions but if you people wanna be stupid we will show you the stuff we are made of wether now or in the future with your useless Biafra.
Dede1:

Who gave these jackasses the effrontery to even insinuate that Ndigbo need any moronic minority in the so-called South-South to erect a nation? This idiotic act of presumptive err of importance on the part of so-called minorities from the so-called South-south energizes me to sue for Republic of Igbo land instead of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 4:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Proeast2:

Igbos will knock sense into that his coconut head outside Nigeria and nothing will happen. He is a nut case and will be taught a lesson when he steps out of Nigeria.

Mind you that Igbos outside Nigeria don't play these nonsense SE/SS dichotomy. Igbo is Igbo outside Nigeria and both those in SE and those in SS will join hands to treat his fvrk up.
Igbo people don suffer
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by BIGGESThead6: 5:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Ezeama400:

Stop overestimating your importance..

Some of us Igbos from SS extraction exist.. Stop lumping the who SS minorities or the whole SS geo political zone in your mischievous game..

Wike's influence begins and ends in Rivers and his influence will die finally the day he leaves office as a Governor....

Yes, Ipob members are not saints but leaving the main monster disturbing Nigeria and be chasing Ipob members who haven't killed anyone unprovoked is typical of misplaced priority.. The clown forgot that majority of people that voted him are still sympathetic to Ipob ideology..

Let's see how far Wike will go in his political career..

Tah!!
There is no IGBO in other parts of South South. The indigenous IGBO only start and end in Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi and Abia. ANAMBRA is an IGALA STATE. You are always quick at claiming that, you are an Igbo minority from South South, keep deceiving yourself

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Heavensent01(m): 5:09am On Oct 29, 2020
adadike:
Ndigbo, Biko, don't try it. We have so many igbos from South East doing business in Rivers and the last thing I want is the anger of a state governor unleashed on my innocent people. Ndigbo, jiri ire unu guo eze unu onu. The relationship between us and south south have been stretched so don't attempt anything that will amount to suicide mission. Don't quote me just to insult me o. U have the right to air my views. If you don't like it, stay on your lane. Simple!

Ada mechionu there, is Nnamdi KANU will know, who you be

all hail the ohamdike of Igbo land, ipob carry on

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Onlinesmart: 6:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Forget zoo propaganda.
There is hardly any condition that'll make a Niger delta man lift his hand to kill an Igbo man.
We've lived together, inter-married, done business together etc for too long for any friction to lead to bloodshed.
We will be here to remind you when it starts. That's how you were making mouths that Nigerian soldiers can't do shii to Igbos and Kanu but we all know what ended it all. Na una mouth you go take invite trouble and when the trouble knocks, you shout marginalization. All your strong head and boasts has only fetch you deaths and anguish. When will you start having sense by keeping your lips sealed to avoid another genocide?
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Ogbuu101: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Onlinesmart:
We will be here to remind you when it starts. That's how you were making mouths that Nigerian soldiers can't do shii to Igbos and Kanu but we all know what ended it all. Na una mouth you go take invite trouble and when the trouble knocks, you shout marginalization. All your strong head and boasts has only fetch you deaths and anguish. When will you start having sense by keeping your lips sealed to avoid another genocide?
Remove the smart in your moniker cos you apparently are on the other opposite.
Ask your fathers about the role of Egyptian pilots(not even 1 zoogerian),the British who were supplying Russian made war planes and ammunition to the vandals.Do you think such conditions still subsit today?
What is 5 geopolitical zones of today with the exception of Cross River fought against the 5 south east states of today but it took starvation b4 they could win the war.
Then, do you think any Christian anywhere in the zoo will join you to kill Igbos again, you are in for a rude shock.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by QuotaSystem: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ikwerres will even be the ones to kick Wike out.

While I am not a supporter of all of IPOB's antics, they do not deserve to be banned, especially when I know that Wike hasn't banned Fulani terrorists masquerading herdsmen

Proscribed Igbo terrorists masquerading as IPOB will be severely dealt with if they violate Wike's ban.

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Proscribed Igbo terrorists masquerading as IPOB will be severely dealt with if they violate Wike's ban.

This ban makes no difference after all the federal government had already banned them.

But Wike will get the beating of his life, once he ventures out there. And the bounty on his head stands

grin
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by QuotaSystem: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2020
OfoIgbo:

This ban makes no difference after all the federal government had already banned them.

But Some will get the beating of his life, once he ventures out there. And the bounty on his head stands

grin

Igbo terrorists masquerading as IPOB will pay for it in PH if they dare.

Do not underestimate Wike,

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Onlinesmart: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Remove the smart in your moniker cos you apparently are on the other opposite.
Ask your fathers about the role of Egyptian pilots(not even 1 zoogerian),the British who were supplying Russian made war planes and ammunition to the vandals.Do you think such conditions still subsit today?
What is 5 geopolitical zones of today with the exception of Cross River fought against the 5 south east states of today but it took starvation b4 they could win the war.
Then, do you think any Christian anywhere in the zoo will join you to kill Igbos again, you are in for a rude shock.
Dreamland, that's where you live. Most of the southerners that fought against you in the Civil War were Muslims? or their faith now and then has changed? Does war even know religion? How do you people use your brains sef?
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Igbo terrorists masquerading as IPOB will pay for it in PH if they dare.

Do not underestimate Wike,

ENDSARS people underestimated him, and he was found wanting.

Unfortunately, Igbos make up a huge percentage of Rivers state indigenous population. If you then add the migrant Igbos to the indigenous Igbos, you have a sizable un-intimidatable population. You can eat your heart out grin grin grin grin

Nothing mega.

Wike must be beaten to stupor. I just hope on that day, someone will give Wike a dirty slap in my honour grin grin grin

Rivers state is IPOB and IPOB is Rivers state. Eastern governors first banned them, but till date IPOB still do their stuff. I am not in agreement with about 30% of their ways, but some other groups are more deserving of being banned than IPOB, and because of this single reason, I will never support anyone that bans IPOB without banning Fulani herdsmen/terrorists, MURIC (Yoruba muslim terrorists), MACBAN, FUNAM and the rest
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by QuotaSystem: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2020
OfoIgbo:

ENDSARS people underestimated him, and he was found wanting.

Unfortunately, Igbos make up a huge percentage of Rivers state indigenous population. If you then add the migrant Igbos to the indigenous Igbos, you have a sizable un-intimidatable population. You can eat your heart out grin grin grin grin

Nothing mega.

Wike must be beaten to stupor. I just hope on that day, someone will give Wike a dirty slap in my honour grin grin grin

Rivers state is IPOB and IPOB is Rivers state. Eastern governors first banned them, but till date IPOB still do their stuff. I am not in agreement with about 30% of their ways, but some other groups are more deserving of being banned than IPOB, and because of this single reason, I will never support anyone that bans IPOB without banning Fulani herdsmen/terrorists, MURIC (Yoruba muslim terrorists), MACBAN, FUNAM and the rest

Leave chestbeating for Gorillas and go and raise ipob flag in PH & see if Wike & real Riverians will not make grilled meat out of any suicidial igbo terrorist masquerading as ipob.

Check the FP topic.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Mykaelz001:

From your own statistics which I don't know where you got it from...you say over 60% of Rivers indigenes speaks Igbo so let me ask you does the language sound like Igbo so you believe it's Igbo or it's something of brainwashing because I can put it to you that as an Igbo man that you are you will never be able to tell me the meaning of my Ikwerre name....so what am trying to say here is this: Because Japanese and Chinese language do sound similar does not mean they are same language..so please get your facts right.

And for the record ..the place Oyigbo has been the name of that geographical space but migrants (Igbo's) came and altered the name to "Obigbo" so since the name (Obigbo) was more familiar to the other igbo's the name became more rampant than the original name Oyi'gbo.

Since during 1914 when Port-harcourt was a means of transporting coal mines from Udi Ridge in Enugu to the United kingdom, igbo's from all angles migrated in their numbers to Rivers State for business and became oppressors, we were oppressed by this so called Igbo people because the Rivers people became minorities. but to cut history short you igbo's has been fully defeated in Rivers State and you people should stop forcing attachments...we can never be brothers

Simple. Show a precolonial map where OBIGBO was named OYIGBO?

All these people with designs on Igbo territories will fail. If you are not careful, don't let Obigbo people develop this annexation characteristics because it will be bad for your people. Tens of millions of Igbo people will support their claim, so you better steer clear of any bit of Ndoki territory.

So maybe because you guys are observing as Ijaws are making moves to claim UBANI (Bonny), you feel this is your opportunity to claim OBIGBO? Do not mistake Igbo people's need for peace, for weakness, or you will have yourselves to blame.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Leave chestbeating for Gorillas and go and raise ipob flag in PH & see if Wike & real Riverians will not make grilled meat out of any suicidial igbo terrorist masquerading as ipob.

Check the FP topic.

Leave Chestbeating, and go and ask Wike to announce any international trips he intends to embark on. I am not talking about him sneaking in and out of foreign lands, hiding like a rat, from IPOB heavies.

I will claim one dirty slap on Wike by faith
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

Ada mechionu there, is Nnamdi KANU will know, who you be

all hail the ohamdike of Igbo land, ipob carry on
onye iberibe! Ri juo nsi aturu afo! Kedu ebe Ono mgbe nna aga akpoputa ndi ipob aturu nga ma ndi ndi uwe oji jidere?
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Heavensent01(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
adadike:
onye iberibe! Ri juo nsi aturu afo! Kedu ebe Ono mgbe nna aga akpoputa ndi ipob aturu nga ma ndi ndi uwe oji jidere?

Akpoputa ma gbuo gi there, I repeat mechionu gi there

Nnamdi KANU we know, all hail the ohamdike. onye ara

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by obonujoker(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:
Please do worse than that. Yoruba's are solidly behind you smiley
grin

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Heavensent01:

Akpoputa ma gbuo gi there, I repeat mechionu gi there

Nnamdi KANU we know, all hail the ohamdike. onye ara
ekwensu Mikwa hi onu there. amu ibi dakwa si gi ebe ahu. Onye iberibe. Ga mata ogodo bia ka gi na nwanyi koba onu. Ihere eme chi. Nwoke/ nwanyi di ka go. Uturu sagbuo gi there. Idiot
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Heavensent01(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
adadike:
ekwensu Mikwa hi onu there. amu ibi dakwa si gi ebe ahu. Onye iberibe. Ga mata ogodo bia ka gi na nwanyi koba onu. Ihere eme chi. Nwoke/ nwanyi di ka go. Uturu sagbuo gi there. Idiot

kedu ihe nwata nwanyi a na ekwu banyere ya?

Mgbe ikpeazu i huru gi omumu akwukwo ewu

Fuo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC / Minmum Wage: Ekiti Government, Labour Reach Agreement / Breaking News: Tinubu To Be Disqualified. Re-run Between Obi And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.