Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars (164200 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / HONOURABLE PATRICK Obahiagbon's Democracy Day Speech!!*** / Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon's Latest Joke: Big Grammer, Big Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by deols(f): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
foster2009:

His constituency was unfortunate to have had a clown representing them at the National level for four wasted years. How can he make any meaningful cotribution that will help his constituency and the nation at large if nobody understands the load of of rubbish he calls grammar? When you communicate, you must communicate in a way that ohers could understand. Otherwise you are just a rabble rouser seeking for undue attention. In my opinion, his years in the house of reps is a waste to the nation. Let somebody mention a bill he sponsored or any reasonable contribution he made to any bill. As soon as he finishes speaking, he is ignored and his speech is seen as an unnecessary distraction to a serious discussion. So unfortunate!

u'r soooooo right. What he says is not even correct or very unnecessary sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by tlops(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
They voted him out, he wasnt communicating!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by chamber2(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
I am so disappointed at this clown.If this is why people go to school i would rather remain an illiterate.A man who does not understand what effective communication means should have no business at the National Assembly.Rather than taking his time to study and learn while in school he was busy mastering the Oxford dictionary written by a fellow like him.Even some people here in Nland emulate him thinking they would sound educated by using high sounding words.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by buzugee(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
that is someone who is on the verge of insanity. to be completely unaware of how crazy you sound is one of the symptoms
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Kunbee: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
I loff this man
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by nwaafo1: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
the grammar almost put him in trouble here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_mQYxYEtsY&feature=related
The second speaker really got me laughing, (because he thinks he can speak english, )

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by denony(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2011
Is that the incineration officer? Please gravitate here with tremenduous acceleration and alacrity, because a gigantic conflageration coming from Patrick Obahiagbon's grammer has engulf our NAIRALAND habitation.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by geolabious(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2011
No wonder his grammar are full of blemish

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by djavo(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2011
Thank God i am not one of his constituents, because i can not imagine him representing me in the national assembly and my concerns will never be understood by any of the lawmaykers who could have helped with my concerns just because he choose to speak ''french'' in an english speaking assembly.If he has such a ridiculos command of the english language then surely he must know what the word communicating means.At the moment i am not sure if anybody have a clue of what he says.I bet  his mates in the house will have to record his statement on the flooor of the house and pass it on their assistant to translate  and come up with a transcript of his statement(expenses claims for the transcript), before they can give him an answer probably after a couple of days(What a waste of public money).I urge his constituents to vote him out in the next general election beacuse this guy only represent himself and his grammar in the national assembly.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by frebor(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
Welcome to NTA live
from the national assembly …
honorable Patrick Obahiagon …
also known as igodo migodo.
You are welcome, sir.
O: The pleasure is mine, Bosede
B: so, how are u today?
0: Very good. In a proper order.
Very ready. Always ready for
parliamentary work.
B: I know you were at the Edo
state house of assembly. So how
has your experience in the state
assembly prepared you for the
challenges of the national
assembly?
O: Fantastic. Don’t forget I did 8
years at the Edo state house of
assembly and by the grace of the
don apticate of the universe, that
opportunity has assisted me
colossally in dotting the
parliamentary “I s” and crossing
the legislative “T s” and has put
me in good speed for the due
discharge of my parliamentary
onnus probandi ……, because
when you examine the
relationship between parliament
at the state level and parliament
at the national assembly, the
difference, if any, is one of a
twoodledum and twidlydim, little
or no difference.
The only difference of course
being that, whereas in the state
house of assembly you only
impact on a micro pedestal plane,
at the national assembly, you are
talking at a macro level. So if you
ask me, there is a dialogical
rapport between parliament at
the state level and parliament at
the national level. It is one of a
micro cossum in a macro
cossum.
So in a nutshell, I want to say that
my experience in serving as a
legislator for 8 years, and my
experience when I was leader of
the Edo state house of assembly
for 4 years, put me certainly in
good speed for this assignment
at the national level.
B: Is that why you have been a
vibrant member of this national
assembly as it were?
O: Partly yes. Partly yes. It is terra
ferma for me and not terra
incognita. It is familiar to me and
once you were ceased of the
muances of parliamentary
discourse and discobolus it
follows therefore that it will be
familiar to you too, partly …but
again, partly it is equally
responsible …, for the fact that
you cannot succeed as a
parliamentarian if you are not
cosmopolitan. You must be
prepared to immerse yourself in
societal dialectics for you to be
able to contribute efficaciously in
a utilitarian modus.
So, if you are a parliamentarian
and you don ’t go through the
ritual of even reading
newspapers, you don’t bathe
yourself in the aqua of the
political cross currents, then you
are going to be deuced, you are
going to be paralytic in your
contributions. So yes, my
experience in the state of
assembly has been responsible
for my vibrancy in one breathe.
At another breathe, my desire to
perpetually entrench myself in
political, social and intellectual
currents have equally contributed
in its own stead.
B: So in essence, what challenge
are you giving to your other
colleagues?
O: Sactas Simplicitas. They must
avoid regular big stouting ,
suyaing , big stouting and
peppersouping. Those are not
the real issues. They must be
prepared to immerse themselves
in societal dialectics. They must
put their nose to the grind stone.
Chief Obafemi Awolowo the
ikene philosopher said the
difference between me and my
other colleagues, was that when
my other colleagues are
cavorting in the dark alleys, I am
in my library working myself 19
to the dozen.
You cannot succeed in life if you
are not disciplined. You must be
puritanical in your
predisposition, you must engage
in an exercise of self purification
and mortification, you must
engage in an exercise of self
abnegation, you must engage in
an exercise of spiritual
emulation. You must discipline
the flesh. You must conquer the
flesh. You must allow the spiritual
aspect of you preponderate the
material aspect, especially when
you have been chosen to
represent the people. So that at
the end of the day, you can really
say: vendi, vidi, vicki
B: what is the meaning of that?
O: I came, I saw, I conquered.
B: Sir,just like I told you that you
are vibrant contributor to
debates on the floor of the house
at times does it really bother you
whether the people get to
understand what you say
because of those big big
grammar.
O: Well, let me say that I have
been maniatally bewildered, in
the words of Peter Pan,
“ overghasted and
flabberwhelmed” when I am
confronted by people as to what
they stigmatize as my
verbabodical dimosophy
gyrations .But let me use this
opportunity to say that I have
never set out …, I don’t
deliberately set out to confuse
my audience. Certain you want
me to be dumb, when I talk, they
just come, misuse less packadoo .
I bet you don ’t give what you
don’t have, what I have, I give.
B: So what is your parting word
to Nigerians?
O: My parting word to Nigerians
is to be patient with the
president of the country
President, Umaru Musa Y ’aradua.
I appreciate that a lot of people
at this time are becoming very
critical in assessing the president
because they believe that 8
months is enough to chart a
visionary trajectory. I share those
sentiments, but at the same time,
let us not forget that the country
was in a state of economical
quagmaya, political
fantasmagorie and social stupor
at the time the president came
on board. So I appeal to
Nigerians to be a little bit patient
with him.
But at the same time, I want to
appeal to Mr. President to see the
victory in the cause as a wake up
challenge, for him to leave the
position of recupensy into one of
recusansy. 8 months, people
should be able to say “this is the
direction of Mr. President”. 8
months, people should be able to
say “Mr. President’s stance for
this”. There is a difference
between amiability; there is a
difference between decency and
activism. The president must
leave his position of political, and
social and administrative lethargy
and take the driver ’s seat.
As Mr. President, he drives, and
others follow. So whereas I
appeal to Nigerians to be patient
with him, I equally call on Mr.
President to ascend the
challenges of governance, and he
cannot do that except he take
the driver ’s seat as the political
do edger, the political emir of
trans Jordan, and the political
major dobo, the buck ……

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Noghayin03(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
who r these du*p A*s,mistaking an honourable member 4 a Senator?
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Prinsess(f): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
WOW!! I think I'm in love (no I'm not), My favorites: Legislative Quango grin, Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee wink and Maniacally Bewildered cry
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by gernded(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
can mr fix it help us rig patrick back to the house pls,
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by manosteel(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
O boy e! This honourable will kill person with grammar one day o!. Some posts here can cure high fever and can  be used in a nite of a thousand laugh. Me i like this guy sha, and many of his colleagues do though they will like to pretend, You can imagine a session without him. He is a Benin High Chief, the Igodomigodo 1. For his contributions to the world of grammar, we have decided to add another tittle to his numerous titles, The Ogbududu and the Igidigba 1 of heavy grammar.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by femeritus: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon is nothing but a clown and a cheap entertainer for that matter seeking to play to the gallery. I enjoyed his 'shows' anyway and I think more of him should be encouraged to be in the National Assembly, at least to make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows. What are the other members in the House doing? Which bill have they passed to make Nigerians smile? Would it not be better if all we had in the National Assembly are jesters and clowns like Hon. Patrick, at least we can laugh our head off and forget our sorrows each time they talk to entertain us. In that way, we will be having some value for our money but with Patrick out of the House of Reps, I pity Nigerians because you've been robbed of your only reason to laugh!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by bokohalal(m): 4:29am On Mar 13, 2011
He is not a chief anywhere in Benin kingdom talk much of a high one.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
femeritus:

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon is nothing but a clown and a cheap entertainer for that matter seeking to play to the gallery. I enjoyed his 'shows' anyway and I think more of him should be encouraged to be in the National Assembly, at least to make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows. What are the other members in the House doing? Which bill have they passed to make Nigerians smile? Would it not be better if all we had in the National Assembly are jesters and clowns like Hon. Patrick, at least we can laugh our head off and forget our sorrows each time they talk to entertain us. In that way, we will be having some value for our money but with Patrick out of the House of Reps, I pity Nigerians because you've been robbed of your only reason to laugh!

Nigerians are tired of suffering and smiling if that's wat you mean,
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by oshioma: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2011
I wonder how this brother of mine communicate with his family at home,if i have such a father,i prefer to stay put side late so as not reciever alot of this grammers that is if i want to live as his child ,thank God i am not ,i for don kill,bros ur english too much,
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by femeritus: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2011
As humans, we all have a way of using something as a decoy or red-herring to draw people's attention away from our shortcomings and weaknesses. Grammatically speaking, my friend, Hon. Patrick is very weak and porous but lexically, he is strong even though he also uses some un-English expressions to bamboozle some persons who have not been initiated grammatically. However, those of us who are smart know that he is very weak in the English language but by using those bombastic, grandiloquent and high-sounding words, he has succeeded in drawing peoples attention from his weakness to the extent that some unlettered persons now see him as a hero and an authority in the English language. It is good to be smart. Bro, I gbadun your style.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by presido1: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2011
Which constituency is he representing?
[b]Edo[/b]yism [b]Binin[/b]remaoka
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Tasma: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2011
Perhaps my favorite guy in the house of rep. It's a pity he was just a waste of public resources and money. Would be nice if we could convince him to take to the comedic stage like Ali Baba and co. I'm sure he'll make a good stand up comedian.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by eghost247(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2011
Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by atasteve: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin, this grammar is just too much.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by emmabowin(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
dis man is da bomb.mmmmeeeeeen i just dey feel like am
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by shotster50(m): 6:00am On Mar 17, 2011
Isn't he on twitter.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by obowunmi(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
From the national assembly …honorable Patrick Obahiagon …also known as igodo migodo.

B: so, how are u today?
0: Very good. In a proper order. Very ready. Always ready for parliamentary work.

B: I know you were at the Edo state house of assembly. So how has your experience in the state assembly prepared you for the challenges of the national
assembly?

O: Fantastic. Don’t forget I did 8 years at the Edo state house of assembly and by the grace of the don apticate of the universe, that opportunity has assisted me
colossally in dotting the parliamentary “I s” and crossing the legislative “T s” and has put me in good speed for the due discharge of my parliamentary onnus probandi ……, because when you examine the relationship between parliament at the state level and parliament at the national assembly, the difference, if any, is one of a
twoodledum and twidlydim, little or no difference. The only difference of course being that, whereas in the state house of assembly you only impact on a micro pedestal plane, at the national assembly, you are talking at a macro level. So if you ask me, there is a dialogical rapport between parliament at the state level and parliament at
the national level. It is one of a micro cossum in a macro cossum. So in a nutshell, I want to say that my experience in serving as a legislator for 8 years, and my experience when I was leader of the Edo state house of assembly for 4 years, put me certainly in good speed for this assignment at the national level.

B: Is that why you have been a vibrant member of this national assembly as it were?

O: Partly yes. Partly yes. It is terra ferma for me and not terra incognita. It is familiar to me and once you were ceased of the muances of parliamentary discourse and discobolus it follows therefore that it will be familiar to you too, partly …but again, partly it is equally responsible …, for the fact that you cannot succeed as a
parliamentarian if you are not cosmopolitan. You must be prepared to immerse yourself in societal dialectics for you to be able to contribute efficaciously in a utilitarian modus. So, if you are a parliamentarian and you don ’t go through the ritual of even reading newspapers, you don’t bathe yourself in the aqua of the
political cross currents, then you are going to be deuced, you are

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

kakakakkakakaa! LMAO!
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by jpphilips(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2012
Prinsess: WOW!! I think I'm in love (no I'm not), My favorites: Legislative Quango grin, Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee wink and Maniacally Bewildered cry

most peeps here are not spelling his words correctly, that is why it seems to some the words are made up.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by d18thday: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
I'm a person that believe in communicating in as simple as possible method, but correctly...in other words, Hon. Patrick is just been ridiculous. There's no need 4 such rubbish.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Disclaimer:
As much as I'd state for the record that I maintain a neutrality in political matters. I am doing this in full translatorial capacity. I am personally disconcerted and irritated by the quality of diction of the average Nigerian scholar. In the light of past events in the country that lead to the widespread criticism and subsequent mockery of Mr. Shem Obafaiye, director of the NSCDC which yielded the 'Oga at the top' mantra, the most popular Nigerian mantra since 2012's 'SUBSIDY' issue which landed Nigeria's President on TIME Magazine's List of World's 100 Most Influential People of 2012. It is quite exasperating then to see Nigerians write comments like 'The man (Obahiagbon) ought to be charged and arrested for wrong use of English Language' or 'He will not find it difficult to speak in tongues if he decides to venture into Church ministry. Someone else even said 'He was asked unto the programme to provide comic relief'. It seems, quite paradoxically and simultaneously hypocritically that this same Nigerians who would want Mr. Obahiagbon 'arrested', either literally or figuratively, would then want WHAT with Mr. Obafaiye? We should NOT, although we can, criticise academic mediocrity while simultaneously criticising erudition. We have to embrace one and reject the other. They are at both ends of the line.
It seems to me that it is we, who should strive to improve the general quality of diction of the average Nigeria scholar-if not the average Nigerian. Movies like Akeelah and the Bee (2006) and The Great Debaters (2007) are realistic portrayals of what is achievable through academic awareness, academic focus and academic compulsion. Barriers could be broken. I've noticed documentaries where, for the sake of clarity, they have had to caption the interviews of average Nigerians, simply because it seems odd to hear, due to a lethal synergy of factors such as poor reflective accent, bad syntax and often erroneous grammar and seldom use of nonexistent words and the amolsy ususal insertion of vernacular in official settings (as seen in Oga at the top).
I believe a lot of Nigerians take solace in the fact that this is a 'borrowed language', I find that inadmissible-especially amongst youths. It is a know fact that a huge percentage of youths are bot literate in their traditional language or dialect (literacy here meaning the ability to proficiently read and write) They often converse in said dialects with a sort of English laden flaw. Most youths cannot write a meaningful paragraph of words in their own language, let alone speak it flawlessly for 20 minutes.
Here is a quick test for a Yoruba person. Please take it with all honesty; Translate 'Bring that Bag' and 'Go and wash that Cup' to Yoruba.
My contention is that you most probably have translated those clauses as 'Gbe/Mu bag yen wa' and 'Lo fo cup yen' instead of 'Gbe/Mu apo yen wa' and 'Lo fo ife imumi yen/Lo fo ife yen' respectively-and I probably was right. We really CANNOT read and write the local dialect as much as we can English, so why hide under the sham that English is a borrowed language when actually everyone was lacking the power of speech at birth.
We either strive to hear what someone is saying even if the cost is relatively greater or we keep mum about what they are saying and keep our inabilities to ourselves.
In an unrelated interview, Professor Wole Soyinka recently referred to the first Lady as "'A Domestic Appendage' and a 'Shepopotamus'",those are the power of words, the Etymology, the figures of speech, the historical allusions and the RIGHT CHOICE of words, either borrowed or NOT.
I have endeavoured to translate and hopefully demystify his last TV appearance that generated so much criticism, probably due to the fact that it was on the same channel that Mr. Obafaiye of the NSCDC came during the Oga at the Top era. I hope Nigerians try to improve and widen their diction instead of complaining and concluding he is talking nonsense. As you will come to find out, he is NOT talking nonsense

Mr Obahiagbon, in my opinion is not the best speaker, there is the strong, slightly distasteful accent coupled with personal speech errors due to excitement and unbridled enthusiasm, but HE HAS ALWAYS said SOMETHING MEANINGFUL, are we now allowed to have a comical view at his mannerism of speech delivery, to see him as a comedian or as someone who is nuts and talking nonsense? That would be extoling, if not preferring the 'Oga at the top' prototype of speaking, and if this is the future Nigeria's literacy...Nigeria should as as well commit literary suicide. Or is it that it is the uneducated Nigerians who use social network platforms? No, it is today's youth mostly, tomorrow’s leaders, who are badly complaining about the first Lady's Literary prowess and 'laughing' as well at Mr. Shem of the NSCDC. We should better ourselves in understanding, instead of saying someone is too knowledgeable, or is it not true anymore that ‘No knowledge is lost'?

Male Anchor : ....of A state who is supposedly ACN and in opposition federally, what's your thought about what has been happening, looking at it as a Nigerian what's your thought about what has been happening in Rivers state?

P.O :Let me say 'Presticimo' that is as quickly as possible, that the Political 'crinkum-crankum' or if you like, the political 'higi-haga' that has enveloped the politics of rivers state for a period of aeon now has all the trappings of an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga. and I am maniacally bewildered taht this flashpuence is of no serious concern to the commander in chief of the federal republic of nigeria. This is because all the flashpuence of war that has lubored and transmogrified into bringing about a calamitous end for Nigeria, always has their ??atemedus acu??-their source of origin that is- either in one state or in one region. For me, as far as I am concerned, I can see the ship of the Nigerian state hovering around the political Bermuda Triangle and if we do not take very urgent and responsible steps to meander the interstices of eschewable cataracts, land mines waterfronts, icebergs and ox bow lakes, the ship of the Nigerian state has all the capacities and possibilities of berthing in the disastrous and pestilential aqua of a terminus aquem. Let me say that my critical history and historiography of the study of the war of attrition and belligerence in Rivers state did not commence with the Obi/Okpor political tendency. it commenced strictly speaking with the suspicion by some power centres that Governor Rotimi Amaechi nurses an ambition for the
Vice President of Nigeria

Female Anchor: So are you saying this- all of these is happening because of the 2015 elections?

P.O: It’s very crystal clear like the biblical 'MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN'. It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. and any case, no less the political personage than the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan has been heard to have confirmed that. He said so, we read it in the papers that 2015 is the ??Faucet origo??of this crisis, it's the ‘faucet origo’ of political tension in the country and he urged the political dramatis personae to put their 'sheath in their swords' that 2015 is still far away. But if you look at the totality of the crisis in rivers state just now, it leaves me with just two conclusions.

ONE! That 2015 is inherently laden with a political and democratic thalidomide. TWO!,

Male Anchor: Sir Thalidomide will be?

P.O: Stillborn, it may be stillborn

Male Anchor: Okay.

P.O: TWO! Whearas some social scientist like myself have gone to town for donkey years now saying that what we have is not a democracy, but what we have is civilian rule, but by recent events, I'm even tempted to say No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No, Nigeria is neither witnessing civilian rule, nor is Nigeria witness democracy, what we have at best, is a form of Government I call kakistomoboplutocarcy and that is BAD for the nation. Is it within the Obi/Okpor context? Is it within the NGF election context where 16 persons are more than 19 persons, if within the microscopic ceramics and cadence of 36 Governor who are supposed to be the ??susseranes of democratic ethics and ethos in their respective terra firma, you cannot adjudge democratic score.

Female Anchor: How best do you think this crisis can be resolved? in the, whether utmost political manner or democratic, How best can this crisis be resolved?

P.O: Very Simple, Very Simple. The President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria is the Customs?? of Societal Mores, having superintendence over all political umbrages Contras bonos mores?. By that I mean, he's supposed to be the moral conscience-the social and moral conscience-of our ethical and national values.

Female Anchor: Are you saying the President needs to step in here and be decisive about what is happening in Rivers state?

P.O: All governors in the length and breath of the federal republic of Nigeria are the Governor children. The govern- the President just now must come down from matino libos. The President just now, must not be partisan. The President just now must show more than a complacent, more than a lethargic, more than a a passive interest in the security and political imbroglio in Rivers State.

Female Anchor: How about the allegations against the rivers state governor himself, Do you think he is feeling distressed?

P.O: What are the allegations against him?

Female Anchor: The ones in the papers; the ones in the news.

P.O: Oh! You have to be specific, so that I can respond to it specifically

Female Anchor: That He's been disrespectful to the President

P.O: How, how? The man has said for the umpteenth time-even to my own maniacal bewilderment that 'I'm NOT interested in becoming the vice President of this country. And anytime I hear him say so, I quickly engage in a retort or a verbagogical repathy, where I'm seated or where I am standing, that SO WHAT!
Even if you're interested in becoming the vice President of this Country- and SO WHAT!. Is that not a democratic right? It's an inalienable right.
LIST OF POSSIBLE DIIFICULT WORDS AND MEANINGS

CRINKUM-CRANKUM: something full of twists and turns : a thing fancifully or excessively intricate and elaboratewo
Higi-haga or highi-hagha (couldn't get a hold of what this means as of publishing time).
ODORIFEROUS: Having strong odour.
SAGA: A period of time.
CUM: together with, along with, in combination with, or functioning as.
GARGANTUAN:Tremendously large in amount.
GAGA: an offensive term that insults somebody's mental abilities, especially those of a senior citizen.
'Odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga' would therefore mean;
A period of time having strong odour coupled with a huge indiscretion by a senior government parastatal.
MANIACALLY BEWILDERED: Extremely Surprised
FLASHPUENCE: (Couldn’t get a whiff of this one too yet)
TRANSMOGRIFY (ied): to change the appearance or form of something, especially in a grotesque or bizarre way.
BERMUDA TRIANGLE: is an undefined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances.
ESCHEWABLE: avoidable.
BERTH(ing): Parking place for a ship or vehicle.
'MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN' from Daniel 5:25.
A mysterious and divine handwriting on the wall in the palace of the Persian king Darius which was visible to everyone 'MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN' meaning
“You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting.
DRAMATIS PERSONAE 'A group of people in a particular situation'
THALIDOMIDE :a synthetic drug found to cause physical malformations in fetuses when taken by pregnant women, which in this case may kill the baby, (the new President to be in 2015) cause a figurative stillborn.

KAKISTOMOBOPLUTOCRACY: A portmanteau of KAKISTOCRACY, MOBOCRACY & PLUTOCRACY.

KAKISTOCARCY: Government by the most unscrupulous or unsuitable people, or a state governed by such people.
MOBOCARCY: political control exercised by a mob.
PLUTOCARACY: The rule of a society by its wealthiest people.
Therefore, I think, KAKISTOMOBOPLUTOCRACY would mean a form of government by the Rich, Unscrupulous and Wealthy Mob in a Country.
TERRA FIRMA: Land or Solid Ground.
UMPTEENTH : Large and of unspecified number.
INALIENABLE: not able to be transferred or taken away, e.g. because of being protected by law.
With this compiled list and meanings, anyone determined to find out what he was really saying can do that a bit easier….and for those who haven’t seen the interview, you can request a download link via email or watch it on YOUTUBE.

Trust F. Obe
meet.trust@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
jp philips:

most peeps here are not spelling his words correctly, that is why it seems to some the words are made up.
Re: Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars by infobiz9ja(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
PATRICK OBAHIAGBON SSG TO EDO STATE
GOVT.
This ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable
apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy,
cascadinly oozing into a maladorous
excresence of mobocracy. With all
tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a
kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is
enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum
crankum. Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu,
dejavu peret ologomabia. GOD BLESS
NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.