Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,401 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak (42286 Views)

Falana: Why Ngige, Other Ministers Can’t Withdraw Resignation / Femi Falana: Why Jonathan Cannot Run For Presidency In 2023 / Lekki Victims’ Families, Hospitals Threatened, Bribed - Dabiraoluwa Adeyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by michoim(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2020
tesppidd:
1. How can people who are bold enough to protest against Buhari be so scared to come out and report that their friends and family were massacred?.

2. There is no way that people like FFK, Reno, Dan Nwachuku, Secondus, Kola Olabodiyan and co. who despise Buhari and this government wouldn't take it upon themselves investigate and bring out the identities of those
Can you listen to yourself? You just list people, yourself confirmed to be enemies of the administration. An enemy cannot be the referee or judge in any matter. Because their claims are fuelled by hate and perversion. Moreover, all the people you listed, are known to honest Nigerians as acutely disgruntled elements against this government of the people, for the people...
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by zudozz: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2020
In as much as I dont like Tinubu's greed. But it is clear that the Lekki toll gate army shooting was order by Mr. ''Go home your voice has been heard Loud and Clear''. He even said protesters were undermining the power of Federal Govt.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by tesppidd: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2020
michoim:

Can you listen to yourself? You just list people, yourself confirmed to be enemies of the administration. An enemy cannot be the referee or judge in any matter. Because their claims are fuelled by hate and perversion. Moreover, all the people you listed, are known to honest Nigerians as acutely disgruntled elements against this government of the people, for the people...
FFK
Reno
Secondus
Kola

Honest Nigerians?

grin cheesy grin
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by clickwtB(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Chai this guy can lie!!!!!!!!
Nobody can stop you from speaking under a democratic setting!!!!!
After loosing a family member!!!!
Blatant and repugnant lies/falsehood!!!!
You ve lost my respect totally!

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by tamdun: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2020
content208:
And to think these same people that ThatFairGuy1 think should be respected.

So, while you were growing up, you never heard before that "respect is earned" and not demanded?

I shouldn't be surprised anyway. You are a Muslim and dark hearted slavery is one of your professions as a Muslim
Some of u people are just dumb and there's nothing that can be done about it

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by SmartyPants(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2020
wonder233:
The various interests groups in the end SARS saga:

1. A corrupt government eager to maintain the status quo. A status quo that allows them unfettered access to plunder the national wealth for them and their families.

2. Foreign Arms dealers to whose interests it will be for us to be at war. They are powerful and highly skilled lobbyists and propagandists. They study vulnerable societies and exploit their fault lines to advantage. They partner with willing politicians and influencers to put out content to sway public opinion.

3. A largely vacuous youthful public, who though educated are incapable of thinking for themselves - reason the "influencers" are in business in the first place.

The government realized this late and are making a poor attempt at catch-up (the fashola camera et al).

A minute segment of us are neither for the government nor the "protesters". We think for ourselves and analyze every occurrence on their individual merits.
We support peaceful protests for specific realistic demands, but won't let anyone brainwash us into a utopian bandwagon for their selfish interests.

There was no massacre and there was no camera.

Honestly seeing how few and far between the objective ones are, I don't believe in Nigeria again.

The current leadership, I need not speak anything about them, but the masses of the youth have shown themselves to be shockingly incapable of leadership. Highly emotional and resistant to logic any logic that does not fit their narrative.

3 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Brushstrokes20: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Spot on sir!.. The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Senatorbng(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2020
These coated lies are sickening. So if the families of those wounded dont want to speak up for fear of arrest of the wounded, cant the families of the dead also speak up,? Will government also arrest the dead? That getting to two weeks now, we cant establish evidence of a massacre? Not even the names of those killed at Lekki toll gate.I smell deliberate manipulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by richie240: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Who be diswan biko?
cool
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
one day people will wish away any evil done to you as fake continue
[/s]

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by richie240: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
clickwtB:
Chai this guy can lie!!!!!!!!
Nobody can stop you from speaking under a democratic setting!!!!!
After loosing a family member!!!!
Blatant and repugnant lies/falsehood!!!!
You ve lost my respect totally!
Even if u see where some ppl dey search for there missing goat u go think say na person loss, talkless of human beings.....'78' for that !after!
cool

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by richie240: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
AnanseK:
Rubbish. Nothing stops any family from mentioning his son’s or daughter’s death and conducting a funeral .

There was no massacre, but upto three people died perhaps due to stampede.

The fake story of massacre was all part of the plan for a violent criminal removal of an elected government.

Killing of Police men and burning down Police stations , looting of police armoury, freeing of thousands of prisoners and unprecedented mayhem.

The destruction and looting of government and private properties was all part of the plan to destroy Nigeria.

Falana knows that, I wonder why he is playing to the gallery of these evil people disguised as protesters.

SimplyFacts:
This man is getting watery daily.

I hope he's advised before he loses his value undecided

He's no longer doing better than the polithieficians

The man don lose my respect big-time!

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by wonder233: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2020
You absolutely nailed it!
SmartyPants:

Honestly seeing how few and far between the objective ones are, I don't believe in Nigeria again.

The current leadership, I need not speak anything about them, but the masses of the youth have shown themselves to be shockingly incapable of leadership. Highly emotional and resistant to logic any logic that does not fit their narrative.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by oyatz(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
The deep state at work. there are many cover ups. people are afraid to speak up because they might be hunted and killed

We know Jimoh Ishaq who was killed in Ogbomosho.
Governor Seyi Makinde even paid a compensation of #1Million to his family (very embrassing). No body killed the family or threatened them.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Mars16(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2020
I read this article on twitter yesterday and what Falana,SAN said nothing far from the truth.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Osolanrewaju: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
This so called falano is also among the problem man lawyer nigeria as,how can i be scaring when i know the people that kill my son/daughter
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Holaomoakin(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Now, it is Just "kill & go" analogy in Nigeria. O lopa- kill & go: Soldiers- kill & go.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by dstar01(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
May Heaven bring justice the way of the fallen heroes and grant their families strength and find closure.
This nation and the government has failed us all.

Wealth Creation involves tangible actions:

Deciding to break free from the yoke of poverty is good. Making positive changes is equally good. However, the most crucial stage of entering into the wealth domain, involves doing something tangible.

Some individuals are damn too lazy. They believe manna will fall from heaven and things will just begin to work like magic as long as they are positive minded.

�Start that small business you've been thinking about. �Get that application out and secure that job!
�Just do something no matter how small it may seem

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by ddeola: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
The hands that shed blood cannot build great things. Buhari's govt is bloody and remain unrepentant liars. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by ofiko123(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
RIP to those who died in the Lekki Massacre..
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by ekestic1976(f): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
which mumu recent southern unity ? the one afonjas are trying hard to pin Lagos attack in the Igbos .there is no southern unity the earlier you know this .I will consider a foreigner before considering a Yoruba or hausa

What a hateful heart you have! Obviously, it's eaten deep into your liver.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Updating9JA: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
GreyLaw:
of course!

People asking the relatives of the affected to speak are just looking for people to add to the number of the fallen. Is it not Nigeria again, where a police man will tell you, "if you talk I will put this
Joel Osteen Sermons bullet in your pocket and charge you for armed robbery?" Or Nigeria where a certain James Nwafor and his co travellers would say, "I killed your son and nothing will happen".

Children of hell and doomed for destruction. That's what these gun-toting security officers are.

i see
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by content208: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2020
tamdun:

Some of u people are just dumb and there's nothing that can be done about it

I'm sure if you are subjected to scrutiny now, you won't be able to defend that comment.

Respect is reciprocal. You can't abuse civilians and then expect him to respect you. It is what you give that you will get.

Your parents never taught you that fact while you were growing up, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.