Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions (11592 Views)

Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 / Imo Police Bans Protests 24 Hours To Supreme Court Judgement Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by ofiko123(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Who is the Governor of Niger state..

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by nnamdi640: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Some of our leaders are wicked and senseless. You ban protest forgetting that one day that table will shift away from you then you will become a common civilian. I wonder how you be able to express your feelings when you face a bad government just like the one we have now.
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by zpakln(f): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Niger state is officially a non protestant state grin
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by atonement12: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bloody "democratic" dictators!
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr.
Isoright
Pushing out directives that people will not follow or adhere to because Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others, including the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests..

How have these rights been infringed?
The government banned processions that include blocking of roads.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by wizi4tyn: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Does Niger state have it's own ministry of foreign affairs?
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by TheManOfPeace: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kemistri4:
Happy 1945th birthday to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Happy Eid-el Maulud to my Muslim compatriots

May Allah shower his blessings on our great nation...

Bid'a brother, bid'a.

Do not do something the prophet never did and say it's in the religion.
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by JoeEeL(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Something that is a constitutional right is banned?

And you guys say this aint no zoo? What kind of geographical space is this? undecided
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Cutehector(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Better, before some insensible elements come to loot my place of work.
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Kemistri4(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
TheManOfPeace:

Bid'a brother, bid'a.

Do not do something the prophet never did and say it's in the religion.

I don't understand your last sentence, brother...

Care to explain further?
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by JoeEeL(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
kambili999:
I can't believe this. This isn't democracy. We are in for a bumpy ride

Islam stifles democracy. It's actually anti-democracy and anti-west. That's why Nigeria's democracy is a farce. Fela called it 'crazydemo'
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Sammology: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
If you read the statement it was talking about Muslim holiday not general protest
That they should not block the road or any gathering practices during their celebration

The op should change the heading and stop misleading people
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kemistri4:
Happy 1945th birthday to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Happy Eid-el Maulud to my Muslim compatriots

May Allah shower his blessings on our great nation...

Islam is a cancer to the world

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Omezif(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
The protest in niger is inmature, they are not doing any protest.
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Arielle: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fvcking illiterates. They have no contitutional right to do that.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Gotze1: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Such thing can't here in West, east and south. I trust us. The government will just get tired
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by nengibo: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nothing BMC no go see for 30k

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by dragunov: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Does Niger state, running and performing according to the system of government and stipulations of the constitution have the sole right of banning protests?

No.

Inhibition of protests is an infringement of human right.

Please tell the senseless Abokis.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by dragunov: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr.
Isoright
Pushing out directives that people will not follow or adhere to because Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others, including the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests..

Ahhh! Slowworm, for the 1st time you made sense.
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Brushstrokes20: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrant Bullcrap!
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by dragunov: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jmk9292:
Hmmm. That's totally out of place. Protests in a democracy it's an inalienable right. We must get it right.
There was a country

We have huge problems in this contraption called Nigeria. One of them is Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by dragunov: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
SexytorresE:
I hope it works

You hope it works......
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Amanda4life: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
BUT THEY CANT BAN BOKOHARAM FROM KIDNAPING CHRISTIANS

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by princety24(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by tsagir(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
popweezy:
The banning of eid-ul- maulud sweet my belle walaitalaigrin
THE SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO IPOB IN RIVERS STATE, PROUDLY AREWA

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Drenix(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
They should also ban them from voting
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by princety24(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dont block road made me happy
What hold up can cause in someone life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda / Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common / We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.