Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation (7707 Views)

I Am Not Under Investigation By EFCC - Okonjo-iweala / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by marcus1234: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by friedrice1: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
Tochukwu C:

Oh God, why the innocent pastor.i knew all this while that Owelle Rochas Okorocha hands are not clean.first it was  the ogboni fraternity secrets,now a  prime suspect in a murder case.no wonder he wears white attire always.Bad man!!! how can he rule imo state with all these bad and mischievous deeds.imo be warned before its to late.
ROTFLMAO! are you for real? grin grin grin grin
my guy try and use brains if you have one and stop being silly.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by LoveKing(m): 2:48am On Mar 12, 2011
andrewnwa:

Well aerosapien, i dont understand wat u're talking about cz i believe in a violent free election or goverment.
i dnt see it as a reason for u to be using two diffrent accounts to try convince me that Owelle Rochas Okorocha is not a violent person or a member of the
ogboni fraternity. For your information i believe in backing things up with facts. What i actually saw on www.reformedogboni. is a clear evidence that
Rochas Okorocha is a member ogboni.
The question is, why are people dying now that Rochas is contesting? why was Rochas Okorocha congratulated by is fellow member?
why can't he come out openly and denounce the fact that he is not in ogboni confraternity? why is he under investigation concerning the murder case of a pastor?
Please you really need to come to owerri and see things for yourself.
thanks for your understanding.

Just passing by. This doesnt concern me but what is this? WTF? Thats a very cheap blog man. You guys could do better. This alone has spoilt all your smear campaign. In btw i never knew Rochas was from Imo state.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Afam4eva(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2011
@ odunnu
I thought u were Igbo. Where are u from. Just curious.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by texazzpete(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2011
I hope Ohakim collects his money back from these pathetic agents he paid. This has to be the most amateurish smear campaign i've ever seen, even worse than when some people tried to pin the Abuja bombings on Dokpesi.

Andrewnwa/ezecharles/arinzeeze, the game is up. Get out of here you stupid slaves. You're no different from the people paid to kill other aspirants. Nonsense.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Murder: Rochas Under Investigation by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2011
Poster, I warn you stop posting unsubstantied claims and smearing personlities without a credible source. Get a source before you accuse anyone of Murder, or else you and your muliple Ids will be out of here. Am closing this and i dont want to see any other sourceless stories

(1) (2)

Who Could Be Responsible For The Recent Vandalisation Of Phcn Properties? / Angola’s Chinese-built Ghost Town – A New Phenomenon In Africa - BBC / Aisha Buhari Launches Training Programme For 200 Women In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.