Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... (2440 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" / Help Please, I Stopped Seeing My Period 2months+ Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
This fresh babe in my street I fancy tried to extort and use me because I wore mr nice guy jersey. when I noticed I cut off communication with her, she would greet me when passing her house I would ignore and hiss while people are there. the thing pained her she called and said why am I doing that I told her listen me want Bleep you and I dont have time for game. if you are interested let me know till then never greet or talk to me in your life.

the lady shock and we didn't talk for weeks to my surprise day before yesterday she said she will come visit me, I didn't even take it serious till she called yesterday and was asking where we should meet, I picked a spot, we met oh boy come see as I naked this babe within 20minutes suck boobs and play with her clitoris but didn't penetrate because na first time( I put on mr nice guy jersey again so she can come again). which I told her I will penetrate( she be virgin I confirm am).

moral of the story being nice or redpill to a lady depends on her na wetin she carry come I go give her.
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
That's how some of these boda will be inviting evil spirits into their lives,nonsense and palliatives

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
That's how some of these boda will be inviting evil spirits into their lives,nonsense and palliatives

get behind me hoe!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

get behind me hoe!!!!!
you are the hoe,its on your monika

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by SarutobiEky(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
This fresh babe in my street I fancy tried to extort and use me because I wore mr nice guy jersey. when I noticed I cut off communication with her, she would greet me when passing her house I would ignore and hiss while people are there. the thing pained her she called and said why am I doing that I told her listen me want Bleep you and I dont have time for game. if you are interested let me know till then never greet or talk to me in your life.

the lady shock and we didn't talk for weeks to my surprise day before yesterday she said she will come visit me, I didn't even take it serious till she called yesterday and was asking where we should meet, I picked a spot, we met oh boy come see as I naked this babe within 20minutes suck boobs and play with her clitoris but didn't penetrate because na first time( I put on mr nice guy jersey again so she can come again). which I told her I will penetrate( she be virgin I confirm am).

moral of the story being nice or redpill to a lady depends on her na wetin she carry come I go give her.
nice.....no time for childish Gambino..sorry I mean games

1 Like

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by falcon01: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good process but your Approach dey Raz, either way very Good, they deserve it.
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by Uzomacharles: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
My Nigga

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:
My Nigga
you dey Mad? you dey call me olosho?
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
you are the hoe,its on your monika

my moniker is the definition of Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by Uzomacharles: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

you dey Mad? you dey call me olosho?

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
chase the check never chase a bitch

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by akinwunmi21393: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
:
get behind me hoe!!!!!you are the hoe,its on your monika

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by BabbanBura(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:

This sHE still dey talk for nairaland? Guy wetin happen to uploading ya sexy DPs nah, I no dey see them again? Abeg we miss dem here woo.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
I blame the girl. Maybe you used jazz on her
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by mosdii(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

get behind me hoe!!!!!
She is a HE...a male disguising as a female. She was busted by NL guys.
Don't fall, he is a scammer
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by mosdii(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Trayceey:
I blame the girl. Maybe you used jazz on her

E shock you abi E pain you?

Ntoor enter coke bottle or better still climb nepa pole begin to dance disco
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
mosdii:

E shock you abi E pain you?

Ntoor enter coke bottle or better still climb nepa pole begin to dance disco
you are a sick boy. I pray the girl shouldn't visit you again. I don't even know what she sees in you
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by mosdii(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Trayceey:
you are a sick boy. I pray the girl shouldn't visit you again. I don't even know what she sees in you

I don't date farm tools(hoes) for your information.

I hope you have cures yourself from that gonorrhea you have been distributing to unsuspecting Simps?
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin

#deathtosimps
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
d
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by EmpressEmerald(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:

baby i love you
tell them

1 Like

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by terryflexy: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Big lies,
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by muller101(m): 1:48am On Oct 30, 2020
Zzor:
Male hoe.
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2020
lalasticlal
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by jornwhite: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Zzor:
That's how some of these boda will be[b] inviting evil spirits [/b]into their lives,nonsense and palliatives

I thot he said he invited a lady, or is that what gurls are all about.
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by fati2001(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2020
Zzor:

I TELL YOU!

LATER THEY WILL BE BLAMING VILLAGE SOLDIERS FOR NOTHING THEY KNOW ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2020
fati2001:

I TELL YOU!

LATER THEY WILL BE BLAMING VILLAGE SOLDIERS FOR NOTHING THEY KNOW ABOUT.

so because I fancy a hoe that is not you, she be evil spirit.
Re: I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... by LikeAking: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Life is upside down.
Been Mr.Nice has we were taught by our parents and society gets u nothing.

See as been a bad guy worked wonders?

Life is rugged.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Picture? / Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected / My Girlfriend Did Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.