Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) (2458 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
as per the topic, please share your experience

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by illicit(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Action speaks louder than voice....
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by newharddrives(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Is not new,and is not something to start bragging about
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
I once received a love letter from a crush and I didn't waste time to kpansh her but the love wasn't there

she's married now

the second time was in high school, she never had the courage to look into my eyes, she is always shy to talk to me, she got so close to my best friend and always begging him to tell her more about me

she did all these since we were in SS1, the moment we got to SS3 like this, she didn't waste time to request my number herself and to cut the long story short, she did it via SMS

well, I was into her as well, maybe cos of the obsession or something, we had a very healthy and good relationship and she was my first and last

6 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by czarr(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yes, she asked me to go out of her house before her father comes back!!

9 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by bobokeshington: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
SO MANY TIMES THROUGH THERE ACTIONS... BUT NOT INTERESTED IN MOST OF THEM SO I FIND A WAY TO FRIENDZONE THEM...
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by EvaOnyi(f): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Am here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
newharddrives:
Is not new,and is not something to start bragging about
no one is bragging dude
share experience or gtfo the thread

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
twice
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by fergie001: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yes....thrice, one worked, the other two I turned down.

The first person sent me a text and asked to see me.
When we met, she like told me what she likes about me and expected us to start something....400L @ the time...me na bookworm person, sounded strange.

I said I will think about it but NO was already in my head..I got home and replied the text with a NO.

The second worked and we were into it for a few years, till "things fell apart".

The third, I simply said NO on the spot.

I liked my freedom, and still do..I wan go monastery now grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Cholls(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
my brother this life e if you no dey careful e go shock you. You see this question wey you ask I believe say maybe you get moni for Nigeria as a man... bcuz if so, you need to see how this women dey toast and ask married men out and if are you're a rich and single guy shego go Cele for ya case.
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Robertgreene1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
na today?...d courageous ones even directly ask u 4 sex..while d less courageous ones do it indirectly..but like someone up there said... it's nothing new nd it's nothing 2 brag about..so I won't go into details of my own personal experiences wit such girls cus I don't even know wr 2 start from...
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
The truth is the kind of ladies that will be asking you out are mostly the types you won't look @ twice....na there the competition take high

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by HomerTimpson: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Abouwaza:
I once received a love letter from a crush and I didn't waste time to kpansh her but the love wasn't there

she's married now

the second time was in high school, she never had the courage to look into my eyes, she is always shy to talk to me, she got so close to my best friend and always begging him to tell her more about me

she did all these since we were in SS1, the moment we got to SS3 like this, she didn't waste time to request my number herself and to cut the long story short, she did it via SMS

well, I was into her as well, maybe cos of the obsession or something, we had a very healthy and good relationship and she was my first and last
WOW!
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by HomerTimpson: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
EvaOnyi:
Am here to read comments
of cos you are,but you might wanna consider asking me out thou..
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by HomerTimpson: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
The truth of the matter is,it is ladies that pick we guys not the other way round
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Uzomacharles: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Feel Free

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
donkilidon:
The truth is the kind of ladies that will be asking you out are mostly the types you won't look @ twice....na there the competition take high

hmm
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Mayour11(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
I had one like that during my service year, she got carried away by my relationship with people. Thank Goodness I didn't fall for her. She's in her state doing exploits now.
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by OriginalCopy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yes, I female friend once asked me out, and I told her I can't go out with her. She asked why, and I told her that I don't want to cheat on her.
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Shortyy(f): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Menascum.

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by sexymonkey(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
They dont.. they just show u they are interested even to the point of payin u a visit without askin
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:
Action speaks louder than voice....
I'm not going to beg anymore. I've learnt over your comments that you reside in ondo state(where i live)/ekiti state. Is there anything i can help you with? I need an android phone.
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Dreamliner787(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Shortyy:

Menascum.

Are you dumb or daft?.. didn't you read the title of the thread before coming in?
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by illicit(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
I'm not going to beg anymore. I've learnt over your comments that you reside in ondo state(where i live)/ekiti state. Is there anything i can help you with? I need an android phone.

I don't understand this comment....
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by phazotron(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Three times sef
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by akin83590: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yes, I female friend once asked me out, and I told her I can't go out with her. She asked why, and I told her that I don't want to cheat on her.
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by SGANIVA(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
I don't know the difference self because na me go still spend the money. I haven't benefited any thing from girls except sex
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by emperorAY(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
more than 4 friends at the time asked me out . funny enough I didn't want to spoil our friendship with dating
Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Slynation(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
On many occasions....

As a guy, have a source of income, smell nice, stay fresh, dress well, Speak intelligently and above all get auto sense, you will have 99 problems and ladies won't be among.....

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only) by Ayo2004: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
OriginalCopy:
Your head correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Padita Agu Shares “pantless” Video Of Maureen Esisi. / My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / Am I The Only One That Experiences Something Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.