Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami (16905 Views)

Damage Caused By State Laws ! / Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued / Japanese Tsunami, Road Repaired Six Days After----pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2011
i thank GOD say i be n9a boy, well these are signes of the end,
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by rasputinn(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2011
[img][/img]

Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by rasputinn(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2011
BTW,the second hydrogen explosion in three days rocked Japan's stricken Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant Monday, sending a massive column of smoke into the air and wounding 11 workers. Hours later, the U.S. said it had shifted its offshore forces away from the plant after detecting low-level radioactive contamination.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_bi_ge/as_japan_earthquake_nuclear_crisis
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by rasputinn(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2011
Our prayers are with the people of Japan in this their time of double jeopardy
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by elcij(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2011
oscartawn1:

There is always one natural disaster or the other every year for the past 7yrs or so; and is usually between December and March. Has anyone taken any special note of this?

It is obvious that this world will soon end. If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, please seize this opportunity. Everything happening today before our very eyes have been prophesied in the Holy Bible,  Matthew 24!
Please read and understand the hand writing on the wall before it is too late.

stop that foolishness, how many years in the past millennium was there not at least one major disaster? stop stretching facts to prove your predetermined conclusions,

BoboYekini:

the Japanese are a resourceful bunch, they will rebuild.

btw, you religion buffs should endeavour NOT to always see others' misfortune as opportunity to attempt to propagate your fairy tales.

its just chaos theory,
sheet can, and will, happen!

Stuff can and does happen but that really doesn't have anything to do with chaos theory,
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by bukkytroni: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by alldone(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2011
Tsunami is very terrible, i ont want to live close to d ocean. better u drege lake arround ur property
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by okenwa(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2011
no place is ever safe for mankind on earth.
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by pingu2k5(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2011
Hmm
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by martinosi: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2011
buzugee:

looting time. got a VCR at the back of my car that i ganked from the slosen swapmeet

Not kool bro! This is not a riot or a protest, this is a Natural Disaster!
Looting would be the last thing on anybody mind in this situation.
People are trying to stay alive and their whole livelyhood plus infrastructure
has been destroyed.
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by martinosi: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2011
This is a situation you would never wish for to experience in your lifetime
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by idris4u: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2011
The love of God will see them through these trying times
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by Sagamite(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2011
olu77:

Sagamite, I'm glad to hear you are not an atheist meaning you are conscious of the existence of God. you are right about many being Christians because they are born into it but few others have encountered Christ and that is why I could talk about love because the Bible says "love your neighbour as yourself" notice that there is no condition given. Why didn't the bible say "love your neighbour as yourself if they practice the same religion you practice or if they believe in your God"

The message I am trying to pass across is, I can not force people to believe in my God but I can persuade them to if the way I act, speak and relate with others portray my God in good light. Because you can not see him, I am his representative, his image and therefore if I say he is a kind God I need to show kindness or if I come to you and claim to be a representative of a loving God I need to show love and not be hateful.

Sagamite, you are my brother and you make a lot of sense though the wisdom of this world is foolishness before my God - The God of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end.   

olu77, I like your approach.

You are not one of the dogmatic religious people, mainly Xtians (on the other hand, muslims plainly ban one if they can), that want to force it down people's throat with lame & rushed explanations and conclusions, that can be shredded in seconds with logic, of how certain things (especially of misfortune or adversity) prove their religion is right. This kind of occassions offer the right opportunity to bring fear in to get converts, one of the main foundations of religious followship.

As Einstein said: "A poor understanding of causality causes fear, and the fearful invent supernatural beings."

You have the right mentality of how to practice your religion and worship your God without slighting and irritating others of different disposition, especially those of us in the religion of Objectivity and Intelligence.

God's speed to you!
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by johnjoel(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
8.9 maginetude is most powerful of all the six earth quake ever happen
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by OvieE: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2011
ALL THE POWER PLAN IN NIGERIA SHOULD BE BUILD IN THE NORTH IN CASE OF A, I ONLY SAID IN CASE Of,
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by tosinaded(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
Jesus is Lord. . .
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by Abbygurl(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2011
Its @ times like this we should all realize we're humans, and act like it.
We shouldn't be making racist/religious comments to any race/religion.
We should wish this group of people well, health, a bright future and offer words of encouragement.
It doesn't matter whether you are Nigerian, Japanese, Christian, Muslim or atheist.
Things like this can happen in any country, anywhere, anytime.
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by Profkenny1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
it's so disheartening, may God strengthen them!
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by bechex(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2011
My Prayers are with the people of Japan,
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by DESSIEN: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2011
MAY GOD HELP THESE PEOPLE
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by smallboy2(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
what has japan done to deserve this. please see the link below
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by Fimmy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
May God help us all
Re: Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami by CILondon: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
GOD is merciful - HE will see them through this.
Even when things look horrible and terrible, GOD is always in control. It may look awful to us and we don't understand why it is happening but it's not scary to GOD and it's all under his control.
May GOD Bless the people of Japan - In Jesus's Name, Amen.
GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK's Center-Left Labour Party Will Win General Election In A Landslide / Most Outstanding African Presidents / U.S Education Secretary, Betsy Devos Resigns Over Capitol Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.