Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] (2822 Views)

+18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / Guys, Can You Sex Your Sister In Law? / Without plenty of sex, your Vigina would waste away ; New Research ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by IKWUADA(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
1. Receiving an unexpected alert when broke 2. using the toilet after holding it for a long time
[opinion]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by LogTM: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Praying for grace to overcome fornication

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Oblitz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
After hustling for years then you finally hammer big time........... Nothing like that feeling that you'll never be broke again

When I received an 8mil alert...... And my needs then only amounted to 300k. I tasted heaven.

13 Likes

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by DaInferno(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oblitz:
After hustling for years then you finally hammer big time........... Nothing like that feeling that you'll never be broke again

When I received an 8mil alert...... And my needs then only amounted to 300k. I tasted heaven.
how u do am?
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Oblitz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
DaInferno:
how u do am?

Mehn na regular hustle o!
I do stamped concrete for Pastor Adeboye house.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by DaInferno(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oblitz:

Mehn na regular hustle o! I do stamped concrete for Pastor Adeboye house.
twale bro, more money
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by fati2001(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2020
1. among funny groups.
2. dancing and listening to music.
3. basketball.
4. phone.
5. been alive.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:
1. among funny groups.

2. dancing and listening to music.

3. basketball.

4. phone.

5. been alive.

Reading, writing and speaking English (probably) aren't your strongest qualities, are they?

Put the Bick down and pick up a Dook tongue
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2020
1. A cold drink on a hot day
2. Pissing after holding it in for so long
3. Eating something sweet after smoking weed
4. An unblocked nose
5. Cleaning out your ears

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Offpoint1: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Going through your trousers randomly when you're broke and finding 1k in one of the trousers.

Orgasm is no where close to the feelings and joy in your heart at that moment.

When you're broke and your girlfriend calls you on 25th of September informing you she missed her period and 5 days later she calls back to inform you she has seen it.... Nothing can be relieving as that news.

When you're passing mop beating up someone and you found out the person receiving the beating is a Nairalander name BBGRILLER...
Nothing is sweeter than that findings.

I drop my pen here

1 Like

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by adajoe555: 1:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Massage after a hectic day and sleeping after wards, one of the best feelings.

Credit alert... this one even if you are sick and you receive this one, sickness will run.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by pansophist(m): 1:57am On Oct 31, 2020
When strong piss hold you, and the countdown to piss for body de count, but everywhere na office full am, and no nearby bush, gutter or eatery, and suddenly, you come see one corner like that, to piss out before the countdown catch up with you.

The few seconds of the piss leaving your urethra and descending out of your organ de comparable to orgasm. The longer the piss, the sweeter it is.

E de sweet abeg.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Samfloxin(m): 6:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Eating point and kill with chilled drink.
Eating nkwobi in cosy environment
Washing a documentary with with fruit juice
singing worship songs
Preaching the gospel of Christ.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by chiiraq802(m): 6:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Nothing sweet pass 'Fhuck'...
Wahala for who dey compare fhuck sweetness with any other sweetness.... wink
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by fati2001(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:

Reading, writing and speaking English (probably) aren't your strongest qualities, are they?

Put the Bick down and pick up a Dook tongue
and what have you achieve in reading, writing and speaking the white man language? you cracked dickhead.
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

and what have you achieve in reading, writing and speaking the white man language? you cracked dickhead.

Cringe embarassed
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Una no go kill me with comments here..
Make I relax small... I go comment later..
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by fati2001(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:

Cringe embarassed

you lingo
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

you lingo

If only you woke up this early to read a book instead of embarrassing yourself on Nairaland... If only cry
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by fati2001(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:

If only you woke up this early to read a book instead of embarrassing yourself on Nairaland... If only cry
nah now you know say your age dy deceive you abi...... you need to grow up old mummy kitten.
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin grin You win!

Old mummy kitten will have to grow up! You're officially as funny as jakeonda or whatever his moniker is.

You have a new fan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Bleep dey sweet well well
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Erojepromise(f): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2020
first off being alone and having it at the back of my mind there is money in my account, eating good food, dancing to music Last but not least reading interesting novels

1 Like

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by fati2001(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2020
you pussy ....doggyknobber

better get off ur black mama laps and be a fully Human being.

AND IF I MISTAKENLY CATCH YOU OUT.... I'M GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS OUT.
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by fati2001(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:
grin grin grin You win!

Old mummy kitten will have to grow up! You're officially as funny as jakeonda or whatever his moniker is.

You have a new fan!

Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Theoryx(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Samfloxin:
Eating point and kill with chilled drink.
Eating nkwobi in cosy environment
Washing Watching a documentary with with fruit juice
singing worship songs
Preaching the gospel of Christ.
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by pozehnani(f): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2020
Gulping down water after a long thirst under the sun.

When you finally get to the loo/restroom after a hot running stomach caught you on the way

When it finally gets to your turn to buy fuel in a very long queue during fuel scarcity and you ended up buying the last one.

When that alert pops in grin.
So relieving.
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by SaintUlot: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oblitz:

Mehn na regular hustle o!
I do stamped concrete for Pastor Adeboye house.

Be careful with trusting this guy with money, he collected 125,000ngn from me through bank transfer on the pretext that he will buy materials he will use to complete the work I gave him. He posted me for 3 weeks and didn't deliver any material or show up to complete the job, i had to get another person to complete the job after waiting endlessly. I told him to refund and he started giving me stories. Please don't trust him with your hard-earned money, he doesn't have integrity.
Re: 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] by Queenserah26(f): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nothing is as sweet as an unexpected promotion at work after so much hard work work wink

(1) (Reply)

Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) / When Your Best Friend's Lover Is Drawing Him/Her Away From You / 3 Guys Say I Am The One. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.