Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (75714 Views)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by Lacrissa: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
If a guy maybe a friend or someone that likes you but you have been keeping it casual, then he texts you, he wants to cuddle with you, How would you reply him or respond to him?
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by livedit(f): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2011
A close guy friend, calls me out the blue and tells me he wants to cuddle?? Not, he wants to take me out, wants to "kick it" with me, or even sleep with me. But "cuddle"??

Knowing me, I would burst out laughing thinking he was joking around. Don't get me wrong, there are men who love to cuddle. I love to cuddle. But you two are friends, never discussed having a relationship and he just call out the blue and say "livedit, I want to cuddle"? grin

Well I would think depending on the person at hand, if she is interested in "cuddling" with that guy then I would think she would take him up on his offer. If not, she may tell him to get lost.

1 Like

Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by BABE3: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2011
I think I understand the question,  but seriously I don't know why this is a thread though grin, It your personal problem. we(I), don't know your guy like you do, So you are in the best position to know how to respond to him, Deuces!

1 Like

Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by Lacrissa: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
I know it is personal but i'm waiting to reply him. He is not my guy, just a friend who now happens to like me but I do not. just have been keeping it casual. Now im getting a message, he wants to cuddle with me. So i don't know what to reply him without being mean or so and as my friend but no i don';t want to cuddle with him.
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by koolchicco: 1:56am On Mar 12, 2011
Lacrissa:

I know it is personal but i'm waiting to reply him. He is not my guy, just a friend who now happens to like me but I do not. just have been keeping it casual. Now im getting a message, he wants to cuddle with me. So i don't know what to reply him without being mean or so and as my friend but no i don';t want to cuddle with him.
Indulge him just for a time. tongue
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by BABE3: 2:10am On Mar 12, 2011
Lacrissa:

Touche! grin grin
koolchicco:

Indulge him just for a time. tongue

koolchic, indulgence uhn,
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by slipitin12: 2:13am On Mar 12, 2011
cuddle with caution. lol
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 12, 2011
Wetin concern anybody with this nah. Its up to you whatever action you want to take.
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by ShyOne(f): 5:01am On Mar 12, 2011
I belong to someone else

so i would have to end the friendship immediately

his advances would be unacceptable for me.
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by BABE3: 5:38am On Mar 12, 2011
tpiah!:

Wetin concern anybody with this nah. Its up to you whatever action you want to take.

Thank U o, tpiah, tell'em!
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by koolchicco: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

Touche! grin grin

koolchic, indulgence uhn,

There's love in sharing. tongue 'It's in the Koran'(culled from 190 angry).
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by BABE3: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2011
koolchicco:

There's love in sharing. tongue 'It's in the Koran'(culled from 190 angry).

Touche!, Carry Go! smiley
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by koolchicco: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

Touche!, Carry Go! smiley
Not until you follow me. tongue
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by BABE3: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2011
koolchicco:

Not until you follow me. tongue

Sharap! tongue
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by MrCork17: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE! madam, nice picture. You look like a man wearing wig (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by BABE3: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

BABE! madam, nice picture. You look like a man wearing wig (no oofeinse) angry

lmao, Mr Cork!, FINALLY, u r here!, I've been warned about you already, Thanks for leaving a comment. Much appreciated!, Now leave me alone in peace grin.
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by koolchicco: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

Sharap! tongue
Hehehe. I kinda like the tongue, weirdly. tongue

Mr, Cork:

BABE!  madam, nice picture. You look like a man wearing wig (no oofeinse) angry
Bro, easy on me Sister! angry
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by BABE3: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2011
koolchicco:

Hehehe. I kinda like the tongue. tongue
Bro, easy on me Sister! angry

lol, koolchicco, i never knew we were siblings, but now that u've made it apparent, ITs OFFICIAL!
Pls free Mr.Cork abeg, hes doing what he does best---Being a JERK!
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
I'd get a blanket, (some rubbers) grin grin, a few dvds, and a few snacks then we cuddle smiley
Re: Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? by koolchicco: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

lol,  koolchicco, i never knew we were siblings, but now that u've made it apparent, ITs OFFICIAL!

You mean mumsy didn't tell you Yea right, you could have fooled me! grin

@OP

Give a brother a hug nao. angry

(1) (Reply)

Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.