Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,893 members, 7,838,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

All Hail Obj - King of Subtle Hilarity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Obj - King of Subtle Hilarity. (773 Views)

This Pic Has Broken The Internet:subtle Message For The Likes Of Ese's Abductors / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Hail Obj - King of Subtle Hilarity. by yuzedo: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
Obasanjo on settling the lingering political rift between him and Gbenga Daniel:

I always pray to God to forgive me my sins, And protect me from evil, even as i try to forgive those who sin against me, especially those who ask for forgiveness, EVEN AS GOD SHOULD PROTECT THEM FROM EVIL.... *Dead!!* grin grin grin

As in, make God try save im enemies from d evil wey im go unleash on them! Kai! grin grin OGD for just die! Im wan try person wey devil dey call bros! grin grin grin

Obj = Very presidential in a random, razz, sendless yet cunning, authoritative/unfearful way...

Goodluck Johnny = undecided angry
Re: All Hail Obj - King of Subtle Hilarity. by CrazyMan(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2011
Isn’t it the same Obasanjo that said “you can take a man out of the military, but you can ‘t take the military out of the man”.

Obasanjo is simply showing Nigerians that he’s a “die hard military man” he’s no respecter of persons, and can deal with anyone regardless of how close they’ve been in the past.

To me, I’ll liken him to a clown.
Re: All Hail Obj - King of Subtle Hilarity. by yuzedo: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
grin

(1) (Reply)

Us Engineering Professor's Experience In Nigerias Polity / Is Bakare Not A Prophet Again? / Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.