Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( (4971 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( by nuelyoyo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
My own even worse right now, na one 71 yrs old Connecticut oyingbo dey disturb me up and down for Facebook just because I made a sensible comment on a post
You see how God take answer your prayers? Shebi u don dey find any means to japa comot for naija. Do marry her, make poco add your wedding picture with the grandma to her list of meme pictures of naija guys wey marry ancestors for green card cheesy
Re: Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
nuelyoyo:
You see how God take answer your prayers? Shebi u don dey find any means to japa comot for naija. Do marry her, make poco add your wedding picture with the grandma to her list of meme pictures of naija guys wey marry ancestors for green card cheesy

Hahaha. Onye are!!! Thanks for the laugh cheesy
Re: Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( by nuelyoyo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Onye are!!! Thanks for the laugh cheesy
wink wink
Re: Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
nuelyoyo:
ohh thunder, where you dey today now? See your customer for here o
Re: Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( by nuelyoyo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
ohh thunder, where you dey today now? See your customer for here o
No be only thunder grin . But on a more serious note, way na way. The joy of the US citizenship will wipe away any shame associated with marrying an ancestor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings / Female Bankers And Marriage. What Is Your Take On It? / Helping Me With My phobia :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.