Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,838 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? (17046 Views)

Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / Buhari Replaces Ibeto With Bawa / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by GPA5: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2014
I KNOW OF DANGOTE. WHO IS IBETO?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by DOMINUSCREDO: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2014
GPA5: I KNOW OF DANGOTE. WHO IS IBETO?

What is your gain from this bigotry?

It will take you no were.

Listen to me

Am an igbo (onitsha)

I have yourubas as tenants and they have been living on my roof for about 17yrs muslims for that matter and no single day of quarrel infact me and the man behaves like brothers

My trusted business partner is a Yoruba (muslim)

My close friend in school then was hausa (muslim)

Infact many of them both online and offline and we have been benefiting from each other in either way.

Dude you can do better than this ask yourself whats your gain in all this.

Bigory is what kept Nigeria in this condition

Think of it
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by GPA5: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

Listen to me

Am an igbo (onitsha)

I have yourubas as tenants and they have been living on my roof for about 17yrs muslims for that matter and no single day of quarrel infact me and the man behaves like brothers

Infact many of them both online and offline and we have been benefiting from each other in either way.

Think of it

LAMENTATION OF DOMINUSCREDO

SERIOUSLY, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IBETO BEFORE. IS IBETO ON FORBE LIST

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by DOMINUSCREDO: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2014
GPA5:

LAMENTATION OF DOMINUSCREDO

SERIOUSLY, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IBETO BEFORE. IS IBETO ON FORBE LIST

Noting concern me on this argument.

But your own don too
much
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by gbeseun(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Dangote owns biogas a gas flaring manufacturing company,transporting gas to sub African countries and u are saying igbeto.stay dia make u no fight for Ur life.dangote pass Ur papa.
Otedollar set pass igbeto,cash for cash
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by danot1030: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Op kid, u are not as if about this individuals as the Nigeria Stock Exchange, forbes and other organsation that rate them. Ibeto is one the Nigeria billionaire but his wealth is nothing near the like of Oba Otudeko not to talk of the great Dangote.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by macjive01: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
danot1030:
Op kid, u are not as if about this individuals as the Nigeria Stock Exchange, forbes and other organsation that rate them. Ibeto is one the Nigeria billionaire but his wealth is nothing near the like of Oba Otudeko not to talk of the great Dangote.

if IBETO was to go to the stock exchange his immediate worth will surpass Dangote. based on revenue and YOY profit.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
@Op, you too bad oo....abeg, if you wan insult our amiable and humble Dangote, atleast garnish am with some little respect. How dare you compare him with Ibeto, Ibeto wey be say even for him own state of Niger State eh no fit carry No. 1 or 2 for dat matter? It is like you are comparing Manchester United of England with Ekiti United FC. Na wetin we dey call expensive joke bedat. So, I take God beg oga moderator make him move this ya post to *joke* section.

If no be say Oga Dangote dey too humble sef, I for tell am to give that your Ibeto boy job, as his Special Coat Holding Attendant. Ibeto ko, Ikebe ni. Mtscheew angry
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by macjive01: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Maple:

@Op, you too bad oo....abeg, if you wan insult our amiable and humble Dangote, atleast garnish am with some little respect. How dare you compare him with Ibeto, Ibeto wey be say even for him own state of Niger State eh no fit carry No. 1 or 2 for dat matter? It is like comparing Manchester United of England with Ekiti United FC. Na wetin we dey call expensive joke bedat.

If no be say Oga Dangote dey too humble sef, I for tell am to give that your Ibeto boy job, as his Special Coat Holding Attendant. Ibeto ko, Ikebe ni. Mtscheew angry

Seriously you dont know who IBETO is. the Ibeto im talking about is not from Niger state.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
macjive01:

Seriously you dont know who IBETO is. the Ibeto im talking about is not from Niger state.

You see? i no fit even know am or which state eh come from self, Na dis pesin u wan take compare Africa's yard stick of wealth, Aliko Dangote.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
dayokanu:
Dangote vs Dayokanu

Who is richer would have been more apt

or Bill Gates vs Fstranger

grin grin
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by gwales: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
dangote >>>>>>>>> (name ur richest nigeria)
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Dangote is the richest man in Africa[/size]
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by stanech: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
comparing dangote to ibeto is like comparing Barcelona to warri wolves

1 Like

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
GPA5:
I KNOW OF DANGOTE. WHO IS IBETO?

DOMINUSCREDO:

Listen to me

Am an igbo (onitsha)

Think of it

Wonders shall never end....so, na im fault say e no kno Ibeto Besides, I do not see anything in his statement, as to warrant these yah response.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Topmaike007(m): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2018
all what I know is federal government under Obj killed ibeto and as God exist it will never be better for them and as one of them is seeking re election this 2019 he will never enter as president talk of winning..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige / Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign / Farmer Welcomes Quadruplets In Sokoto, Receives Donations From Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.