Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini (12760 Views)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Nairaobserver: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
A big Black woman boldly showed off her curves in a bikini and this got her the attention of Twitter users

The woman named Ireanna shared the photos with the caption: "Hello world."

See full photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/big-black-woman-gets-attention-of.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oh no. Please cover up. Please! cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Nairaobserver: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Cover your eyes grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by fati2001(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
DON'T MIND THEM YOU GET GOOD SHAPE AND BEAUTIFUL BODY SIZE AND FLAWLESS SKIN.
BUT YOU NEED TO ADJUST UR BIKINI STYLES.

7 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by illicit(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fat girls are called Fatima

Am I right.... Fati2001

3 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Burgerlomo: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

3 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Burgerlomo: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
She's beautiful though cool

8 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Theboy21: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Whale from the ocean cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Smartlux(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
I will smash

1 Like

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Mastakija(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Eeew!

2 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by deardevil(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Smartlux:
I will smash

My nigga

4 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Anna99(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
She is so beautiful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Thecreatorx: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nairaobserver:
A big Black woman boldly showed off her curves in a bikini and this got her the attention of Twitter users

See full photos below
Looks like pancakeey
Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by SarutobiEky(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
illicit:
Fat girls are called Fatima

Am I right.... Fati2001
no..our own Fati was born in 2001 and she is skinny. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by fati2001(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
SarutobiEky:
no..our own Fati was born in 2001 and she is skinny. because I gave birth to her, that's why I know her age undecided

Fati was born in 2010 and she fat
fati2001

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by SarutobiEky(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

Fati was born in 2010 and she fat
fati2001
dey Wyn yourself dey go. tongue tongue no go fat o. If you do, I'll break up with you and take our children with me grin grin
Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Pancakeey(f): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thecreatorx:

Looks like pancakeey
Have sense dear. It’s necessary
Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
So confident!

Nairaobserver:

See full photos below
Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Flokywaya(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Na smell dis wan go da smell for bed,

5 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Being that fat doesn't mean she smells bad.

Flokywaya:
Na smell dis wan go da smell for bed,

1 Like

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by osuulola(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Modelling!

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by adedayo3193(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nairaobserver:

See full photos below

That pant is multitasking... Covering the netherland region and also supporting her tank

1 Like

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by COURVOISier(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
I kind of like her kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
I do too

COURVOISier:
I kind of like her kiss
Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Smartlux(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
deardevil:

My nigga
grin
Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Kelly2713(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
what is this

3 Likes

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Kobicove(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
osuulola:
Modelling!

What's she modelling? The boots or the lingerie? grin
Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by adekola72559: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
She is so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kobicove:

What's she modelling? The boots or the lingerie? grin

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
A woman

Kelly2713:
what is this
Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by elisho: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ikeja police station

1 Like

Re: Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini by Kelly2713(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
A woman

i refuse to believe bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC] / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.