Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,707 members, 7,959,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls (961 Views)

If Buhari Had Won The April Polls / April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2011
General Muhammadu Buhari who was once a military ruler of Nigeria from December 31st, 1983 to August 27th 1985 and also a candidate for the presidential seat in the April 2011 elections under the Congress for Progressive Change is not an ideal choice for Nigeria wher Goodluck Jonathan, Pat Utomi, Nuhu Ribadu are in the race.
Here are the top ten facts and some characteristics that disqualifies Buhari. .
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2011
1) LOW LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
Here are the schools  Buhari  attended after graduating from Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College, Katsina).
i. Officer's Cadet School, Aldershot
ii. Nigerian Military College, Kaduna
iii. Army Mechanical Transport School, Boden
iv. Defense Services Staff College, Wellington
v. U.S Army War College
He then got these horary cuz of his money:
i. Honorary Doctor of Sciences degree (ATB Uni., Bauchi, 1994)
ii. Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (UNICAL, 1996)
iii. Honorary Dr of Law degree (Benue State Uni., 1998)

He bought 80% of his certs.
It is probable and possible that a PhD holder can do better with somebody with the educational qualification above.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2011
2) TRIBALISTIC and DISCRIMATIC:
While Gen. Mohammadu Buhari was the HoS in the 1980's, 60% of the ministers he appointed were Northerners and 70% of all of them were Islams.
My fellow Nigerians, It is obvious that this man can not take us to the next level.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2011
3) RELIGION:
The one and only reason which made America developed massively in the past and everyday is because of the fact that majority accepted the true way of life hence reffered to as Christianity. The fear of God is the begining of wisdom {no wonder Americas motto is 'In God We Trust'}.
Take a look with countries with rulers that dont have the fear of God (iraq, egypt).
Buhari is an Islam & a Jihadist.
Is there need of voting somebody who dont believe that Christ died for us when people who believe are in the contest?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Jakumo(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2011
Obviously the only legitimate title to which Ayatollah Buhari can truly claim is that of Seriki Baboon-Dawa of Kutuwenji Village, where that sorry sack of chit as born on a day when God was sadly off duty and on vacation.

All the other "credentials" listed above are either honorary titles bestowed by fellow treasury looters, or meaningless diplomas issued like toilet paper to anyone sufficiently conscious to grab one, collected like so much flotsam along the path of Buhari's utterly wasted existence.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Johndoe100(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2011
Jakumo:

Obviously the only legitimate title Ayatollah Buhari can truly claim is that of Seriki Baboon-Dawa of Kutuwenji Village, where that sorry sack of chit as born on a day when God was sadly off duty and on vacation.

All the other "credentials" listed above are either honorary titles bestowed by fellow treasury looters, or meaningless diplomas issued like toilet paper to anyone sufficiently conscious to grab one, collected like so much flotsam along the path of Buhari's utterly wasted existence.

Truly, the man is unfit to hold any public office.

Now his supporters are going around killing and destroying property. Why are we even discussing such a charlatan?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2011
4) TYRANICAL:
Gen Buhari exercised his cruel and abitrary control while he was a Military governor of North Eastern States of Nigeria {Aug 1975 to March 1976} by torturing people he saw at media houses.
He did not stop there, he continued when he became the HoS,
he supressed critism of the government, outlawed many political and labour organizations brutally.
His fiscal policy made it very difficult for many companies to run profitably and eventually led o high inflation.
Again, his inflexibility led to increasing discontent among the Supreme Military Councik and citizens.
He also incarcerated many politicians which some were later free by IBB.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2011
5) END TO THE SEVEN POINTS AGENDA OF THE YAR'ADUA GOVERNMENT.
The best ever seen policy of a civilian government is that of Late Umaru Musa Yaradua.
Since a major member of the administation is in the race, why Buhari; who will wipe those plans as he will introduce his new policies.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2011
6) LACK OF JUDGEMENT (NAIVE IN NATIONAL ISSUES)
Buhari killed four star Generals like Gen. Mohammed for teason and fellony.
He also prosecuted his civilian friends which did not support him befor the coup.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2011
7) DOES NOT CONSIDER ADVICES:
Gen. Buhari's lack of consicion for advices forced the Supreme Military Council {SMC} to plan another coup which the citizens of Nigeria supported.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2011
8] DRUG TAKER/SMOKER:
Smoking affect the brain and a smoke is sometimes of unsound mind and can take wrong decisions/actions.
Gen. M.Buhari was a great smoker when he was in the wil military service and he still is.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2011
9) SELFISH:
He never organised youth empowerment programme.
Again, he betrayed some people that financed his coup, did not give them back their money, eatin alone.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2011
10) NO VALUE FOR PEOPLE:
"I will not beg for votes" says Buhari.
This statement was made recently when he was discussing about his campaign donations.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Genbuhari3: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2011
More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see you dont have a job. The BB 2011 train will crush you on April 9, 2011. God will spare your life till then despite your lies
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Emmy3(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
Please correct me if any of my facts are wrong,
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by dellnet: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
@OP who do you think is best to vote for?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Eltonluigi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
@dell_net there is no need voting, these presidential candidates ain't worth it,they are all crooks!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by dellnet: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
Eltonluigi:

@dell_net there is no need voting, these presidential candidates ain't worth it,they are all crooks!
True. There has to be somebody there so who should be?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by zipper003: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2011
Eltonluigi:

Seconded.
Those in favour of the motion say "I" Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Those against say "Nay" Nn.

The "I's" Have it. Gbam.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by abes(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2011
vote for a candidate now or forever remain silent.

don't be a passive Nigerian.

Vote and Defend your Vote

zipper003:

Seconded.
Those in favour of the motion say "I" Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Those against say "Nay" Nn.

The "I's" Have it. Gbam.
Eltonluigi:

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2011
Jack, do not debase your credentials by attacking an officer and a gentleman of proven integrity.
But of course, if your post is laced with more than the usual dose of sarcasm, i shall defer
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by SkyBlue1: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
Em-my:

The best ever seen policy of a civilian government is that of Late Umaru Musa Yaradua.
Since a major member of the administation is in the race, why Buhari; who will wipe those plans as he will introduce his new policies.

What a complete and utter joke. Do people have amnesia or something?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by egift(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
Em-my:

How many of those points where achieved? And who should "we" for and WHY?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Buhari In The April Polls by rasputinn(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
@ OP
I find your post amusingly honest.Buhari is still a despot who must never be allowed near the precincts of power,this we will ensure come april

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Fall Our Hand At The Debate? Bb Supporters Queries Bb. / Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here / Kano: Gov Kwankwaso Appoints Okorocha's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.