Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" (34366 Views)

Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday / APC Governors Arrive Cross River To Persuade Ayade To Dump PDP / Kwara Govt. Slams Lai Mohammed, Says Uninformed About Governance In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Danny50: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... That short man really need to step aside and learn alot about good governance and politics i notice the man is purely a business man not a politician.

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Dansuqi:

He meant boki and ikom
I don't think we've ever been at loggerheads too
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Bennycollins: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2020
Who are you sef, God? Don't be deceived 60% of the indigent population in the whole of efik land is atam, as you refer to them. Don't be surprised, another Obudu son may take over from Ayade, through Federal might. I know what I am talking about.
Nappoli:
You want to bet? No Atam man will govern Cross River again until the state split.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2020
holicupp:

why hating? ain't they humans
They are so lazy, hardly travel and depend on politics to feed themselves a lot.
You see one young boy with Toyota Camry claiming "my dad is the SA to the SA to the SA to the deputy governor on land matters.

My town Ikom i s a growning town, without any political help, we are building the town everyday with our sweat form Agriculture(Cocoa, palm) etc and we will never brag about it.
I wish we had a federal higher institution.

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by holicupp(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Jegiosowor:

They are so lazy, hardly travel and depend on politics to feed themselves a lot.
You see one young boy with Toyota Camry claiming "my dad is the SAto the SA to the SA to the deputy governor on land matters.

My town Ikom i s a crowning town, without any political help, we are building the town everyday with our sweat form Agriculture(Cocoa, palm) etc and we will never brag about it.

I am aware I have been in calabar for a year and now ,,talking about the efik I guess that is the way they are created very lazy set of peoples
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Dansuqi: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Jegiosowor:

I don't think we've ever been at loggerheads too

You have oh since you guys are in same constituency. You know boki dey ho school wells unlike ikom so boki corners a lot of goodies meant for you guys
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Dansuqi:

You have oh since you guys are in same constituency. You know boki dey ho school wells unlike ikom so boki corners a lot of goodies meant for you guys
Boki go school pass Ikom people?
Hmmm, I laugh in Ejagham.
You don't know what you're taking about, if you say Ugeb people, I MAY agree but Boki? No.
Boki isn't even half as developed as Ikom is, and we work together, chop-i chop relationship, your town now, my turn next. That's how we do it here, and no one has ever been aggrieved. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Dansuqi: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Jegiosowor:

You see one young boy with Toyota Camry claiming "my dad is the SAto the SA to the SA to the deputy governor on land matters.

My town Ikom i s a crowning town, without any political help, we are building the town everyday with our sweat form Agriculture(Cocoa, palm) etc and we will never brag about it.

You are right.their laziness is legendary.sometimes I wish the capital was ikom which is more central and developing rapidly.

Ikom has nogak polytechnic.your house of reps member or senator sandy can move a bill for the establishment of a federal institution in ikom like a federal uni of agriculture or tech
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Ebenezer202I: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Nappoli:
Ayade the Atam Clown is not qualified to be a class prefect. Never again will another atam fool govern Efik land. This was the first and last . the state must break up so that the Atam can continue their backwardness like Benue and taraba .
[/s] SHUT UP THERE.
The Efiks are a minority in Cross River, the whole Nothern and Central CRS have allied together to overthrow you, you all won't smell seat of power again.
It's only the Ibibios in the state that have even tried to give you guys a name cos if not for Akwa ibom you all would have gone to extinction.
Fool! instead of facing your dilapidated state you're busy hating on Akwa ibomites that have progressed and are way better ahead of you and your useless generations.
Dumb fool
UnimkeAk:

Dude you forget that politics is a game of numbers, and u know that central and northern cross riverians are very political, that's why elections is always hottest in those areas...

The so called Atam, have the numbers, if you want to play ethnic politics, efiks will never smell that seat...

more than 60 % of the Calabar population is Atam and also have larger towns and communities in the Central and north....
Imagine the population

The fact is Ayade knows nothing about governance.

Ayade tutu nkpong no be una talk am.. cheesy

Staro:

Oga, how old are you? Politics is a game of majority.
The Efiks are a tiny minority and found in only Southern Senatorial district.
Maybe you don't know your state well enough.

The Atam occupy both Central and Northern senatorial districts ...
How can Southern Senatorial districts alone match both Central and Northern in a political battle?

See ehn, don't start playing up that Efik/Atam tribal sentiments.
Allow the peaceful rotation of governorship by senatorial districts as it has been since 1999.

I'm not from Cross River state but I know about the state ... my wife is Efik (Odukpani).
Agreed, Gov Ayade is immature and a clown. In fact, some of his
biggest critics are the Atams themselves.

God bless you my brother for this.
You nailed it.
cc Blackking98

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
[s][/s][s] SHUT UP THERE.
The Efiks are a minority in Cross River, the whole Nothern and Central CRS have allied together to overthrow you, you all won't smell seat of power again.
It's only the Ibibios in the state that have even tried to give you guys a name cos if not for Akwa ibom you all would have gone to extinction.
Fool! instead of facing your dilapidated state you're busy hating on Akwa ibomites that have progressed and are way better ahead of you and your useless generations.
Dumb fool

God bless you my brother for this.
You nailed it.
cc Blackking98[/s]
Jealous Ibibio clown. stay in your own state .
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by nick50(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2020
obong of calabar should be careful before history repeats itself ..na so Ken saro wiwa overthrow his grandfather and sold bakkassi peninsula to Cameroon
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by olapitan83789: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2020
:They will soon start Efik and Ataam warEven atams are against ayade

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by massalati(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:
Ayade the Atam Clown is not qualified to be a class prefect. Never again will another atam fool govern Efik land. This was the first and last . the state must break up so that the Atam can continue their backwardness like Benue and taraba .

When the efik people are not united how do they intend to rule cross river and the last time i check, anybody can rule cross river as long you are a crossiverian. It was not limited to efik people alone to rule The state
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by SmartPolician: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2020
smile11s:
He gave you a prado SUV and cash to support his second term bid. Do you need more money? Even Elizabeth and her entire royalty are already useless. Politicians useless. Royalty useless. The people suffer! Suffering and smiling and they wan comot the smile patapata. Olorun biko save us the people

Stop writing NONSENSE

A British Prime Minister serves the Queen

If you don't that the Queen has no say in the governance of his people, you have another think coming
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are right.their laziness is legendary.sometimes I wish the capital was ikom which is more central and developing rapidly.

Ikom has nogak polytechnic.your house of reps member or senator sandy can move a bill for the establishment of a federal institution in ikom like a federal uni of agriculture or tech
You know Ikom very well. I always wished the capital had been here, very central.
Novak poly is trying, students from other states come here now, but its not enough.
Bros leave Sandy matter, I heard sometime ago they approved a Federal Poly here, don't know how true. All our Representatives especially Victor has failed us. Reason this Efik boys without one naira for pocket will be talking nonsence all the time.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2020
massalati:

When the efik people are not united how do they intend to rule cross river and the last time i check, anybody can rule cross river as long you are a crossiverian. It was not limited to efik people alone to rule The state
This Efik people, how many are they?

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2020
holicupp:

I am aware I have been in calabar for a year and now ,,talking about the efik I guess that is the way they are created very lazy set of peoples
You know
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by blowjohn(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2020
But cross river state has become a shadow if its former self.
Nothing to wow u un calabar.
All they do is beauty pageants and carnivals.
Am from akwaibom btw
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by massalati(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Jegiosowor:
This Efik people, how many are they?

They are not up to my community

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2020
massalati:

They are not up to my community
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by bluejeff(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2020
And to think Obudu people actually wanted Jeddy Agba (who is now a serving minister under this government) to be the governor. It was this same Liyel Imoke who insisted on Ben Ayade.

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by ukojustin: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2020
The father of the land has spoken.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by EMMY76: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:

Tribal bigots everywhere why use the performance of one single man to judge the entire atam ethnic group?

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by UnimkeAk(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ayade must resign
Have u ever seen an elected public official resign in Africa , lol
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by EMMY76: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2020
composure:

Dry up...
Obong of Calabar is talking,
He is a treaty king, compared to yours king I don't know where he emanated from.
Must you coment on what you don't know about?

Long live the Edidem of Calabar.

He is almost totally useless and powerless right now with the current Constitution we are operating right now. If ayade have the guts and courage to fight him he will definitely be dethroned and nothing will happen.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by OmoManU: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:

this is typical micro-tribal sentiments just like the
bigger one's at the national level. Bottom line, breakup or not, the black race is not yet ready for development. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by UnimkeAk(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2020
SIONKPO1:

What are you saying,are you sure you know Cross river state well
*The Efiks holds sway more because in Southern Cross River they are the pure majority and the Akwa Ibomites factor
*In Central cross river the Ikoms have slight majority but even at that they are always at log ahead with the Etung
*In Northern Cross River,theirs is worser cause every ward has different language
**Mind you,Ayade is performing terribly bad even more than the Criminal Imoke
**For fact the South and Central Cross River can easily form an alliance

U want to form an alliance with an Atam central, lol I laugh...
It won't fly brother , u better shut up the ethnic rhetorics..

Everybody is disappointed with Ayade.
Ayade biggest critics are northern cross riverians
Mention one prominent efik politician critizing the governor and I will mention 50 from the central and north

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Shakaranews20: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:

Shut your dirty mouth. Liyel Imoke and Ayade are all atams. And you and I know Atam control Calabar. Lazy Efik man spewing trash. Efiks are lazy people.
Meanwhile, See the moment Nnamdi Kalu "proofs" to Dele Momodu that the man in Aso Rock isn't the real Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g4oMo2mGQE

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by thinkmoney(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/obong-of-calabar-tells-gov-ayade-to-step-aside-to-learn-about-governance/97ep9rl.amp
To people that are really knowledgeable, have discernment and see beyond the surface this may proof Ayade is good and serious. This monarchs are mostly selfish people always seeking aggrandizement and interference.
They should be put in there place.
I suspect he is taking the opportunity of what affected many states especially in the south of the country to settle score with Ayade.
The people shouldn't support any monarchs or small elitist gangs, rather the people should support the people and in essence anybody that support the people
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by DavIkenna(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Just when you step into odukpani, akamkpa, biase, you will be wondering if you are still in crossriver. Is crossriver only calabar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari / Meeting Between Buhari, APC Governors Ends In Deadlock / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.