Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,115 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do (7326 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DaInferno(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
fayded:

100%...I've been there. She wants a break, so she can be with another guy.. Who has been on her case for some time now, and is probably rich
... then she will evaluate the guy to see if he is her type and relationship worthy cheesy
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by DaInferno(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Uncle93:

Girls fantasies about men in a way, they feel more protected dating a guy with money, they feel more confident and they love and respect him more, they will be the one disturbing your life to make sure you stay loyal , they value you 100% and get scared that you will cheat .

Girls are naturally expensive creature, and let's be honest theres a certain amount of money you should have to take care of a girl even if shes a pepper seller, even pepper seller wont respect you or date you if you're broke to an extent .

Men are mostly see as heads, so most girls expect their men to be decision makers, and taking care of situations especially financial.

For the fact that shes also broke too made matters worse .. if she was rich buoyant enough financially, all she will need is love . But shes not , so shes seeing you and herself drowning when another guy with money could easily safe her.
they are not naturally expensive, what kinda talk is that?? I object, does that mean guys are the cheap creatures and should give in regardless?
a broke girl isn't naturally expensive, she needs a job\hustle Biko!

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by peppermint7(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
mosdii:
That Lil' Break-Up She Initiated For No Reason
PROLOGUE.
Short Break-Ups: those brief periods when a woman just ups and leaves for reasons best known to herself that she'll never care to explain. and spend weeks and months out of the picture, only to resurface again willing to continue where you two left things off.
those short break-ups, they are not inevitable storms in Paradise, the woman is manipulating the weather....
1. THE SHORT BREAKUP AS A WOMAN'S WAY OF MAKING HERSELF IRREPLACEABLE.
When: usually at the early stages of the relationship.
after countless days and almost superhuman effort wooing her, a guy relaxes when the girl finally agrees to be his GF. however, as the guy settles down to enjoy the fruits of his labour, the new GF's real work has just begun... the guy who just won her heart has a car, a job and a nice place: everything a man needs to be happy; or to get another girl. for survival And longevity, the new GF's mission now is to blind the guy to that reality by becoming the man's sole Source of Happiness and by making herself Irreplaceable.
but how? she's broke, she's not a 10 lookswise and she's not the sweetest pussy in the land.
how does she make herself priceless to a man who has everything and irreplaceable to a man who has options? (he indeed can get another girl. He has options) : by taking matters into her own hands and engineering a storm that will break her man and subdue him unto her.
In nature, when the Lioness hunts, she first isolates her prey from the herd. alone, exposed, and vulnerable the animal becomes an easy kill. likewise, before breaking her man, the woman separates him from the "Herd".
How??
by acting CLINGY , like she wants the man all to herself. that's how a woman separates a man from the herd. friends And family are that herd. and so it begins, the Man's friends who're single the woman pushes away by complaining:" but you cant continue hanging out with your single friends, you don't have anything in common anymore.you now have me!”. My guy does those words sound familiar? Mhhmm?
Next her complaints are against those friends of his who are dating: "Your friends' GFs all hate me. maybe its because im a new comer...sniff sniff!" *insert fake tears here* and poof!!! the guy vanishes from his circle of friends. He figures he owes his allegiance to this woman he met barely a few months ago and in walking away from friendships that have lasted his whole life he feels he's doing his duty to his woman.
Lastly the man is seperated from his family. His visits to his family become few and far between. a combination of :"Your mother hates me" and"Your sisters are jealous of me"; from his woman now keeps him away.
the dumb love-struck puppy of a man is now separated from the herd. Whats-more, he doesn't immediately feel the absence of friends And family because the new GF is overdosing him with attention, love and sex. and so, inevitably, his life starts revolving around 1 person: the new GF. his WhatsApp profile now feature her pics with the words :" She' My Everything" blah blah blah. His money and resources only feel good to have as long as they are spent on his woman.
But then when friends and family have been cut off and the guy become fully separated from all who care about
him, totally dependent on the woman for everything from friendship and advice to sex, comfort and solidarity - when the prey has been fully separated from the herd - the Lioness finally orchestrates her Power Move and goes in for the kill. She strikes!!!
Suddenly, from nowhere, without warning, without explanation or any wrong-doing on the man's part, the GF throws a fit, moves out and withdraws her love. it happens so fast and at the highest sweetest point of euphoria when the guy is the most drunk in love and The most confident in her love... he's left dazed and lost in this darkest hour of confusion and mind fvcks. he has
pushed friends and family away, now pride and ego forbid him from reaching out for help and insight. he's in mental and emotional anguish and cant think straight. the once independent carefree bachelor finds he cant live without some woman who didn't even exist in his life a few months ago. his good life suddenly has no meaning. His money and resources no pleasure. he has been manipulated into looking to his woman as the source of his happiness. and the moment he fully cut off all friends And family and leaned fully and squarely on her of whom he had declared" She's My Everything", she stepped away, leaving him to fall.
Days of pain and confusion turn to weeks of pain that become unbearable. the poor guy is doing everything in his power to get his GF back. He begs and begs and begs through messages relayed via her friends, calls and messages. he apologizes for whatever he did to upset her.
after a long while; she relents and reluctantly forgives him, for whatever he did wrong. its never mentioned. (because it never existed). and every time the guy asks what he did wrong he'll get the sharp answer :"You know what you did" ; and scared to piss off his woman all over again he'll stop asking. The truth is, it was never about Right And Wrong, it was a power move. about Power And Control. moving back into the relationship and back to his man's house, the GF holds all the Power in the relationship now. the man has lowered his own value by begging her back. because in every relationship, THE ONE WHO LOVES LESS HAS MORE POWER AND THE ONE WHO LOVES MORE HAS LESS POWER BECAUSE THE ONE WHO LOVES LESS CAN AFFORD TO WALK AWAY ANYTIME BUT THE ONE WHO LOVES MORE CANT WALK AWAY BECAUSE HE CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE OTHER. from that point onwards, the relationship is on the woman's terms. and the man is forever dealing from a position of weakness. he's a broken man. a tamed stallion. where he was all confidence and command, his new vocabulary consists of weak
statements like :"I'll ask Joyce first!" and "Time for me to go, Sheila doesn't want me to stay out this late!" or "Happy wife happy life" blah blah blah.
the woman has done the impossible. She has made herself Priceless to a man with everything; and Irreplaceable to a man with options.
2. THE SHORT BREAKUP AS A WOMAN'S WAY OF CHEATING WITHOUT CHEATING.
When: usually at a later stage in the relationship
women hate cheating. especially if they really love you. yet sometimes a girl gets offered a dick her pussy cant say No to. or gets introduced to a man her heart cant say
No to. and so the girl does calculations in her head: cheating is an offense, a betrayal, that will cause
incalculable heartache and break all trust forever. on the other hand; she can pull the ultimate stunt: Breakup for a short while to be single and free to indulge... that way
No relationship, No betrayal, No broken trust and No guilty feelings on her part. she calculates breaking your heart through a Breakup is faster and cheaper to correct later than breaking your heart through Cheating. because breakups are not an offense so there is really no bad guy in the equation.
so the girl goes with option B: the Short Break-Up - to free herself briefly to cheat or to explore a possible higher-value relationship. and so; one ordinary sunny day she looks at you and says: "WE NEED TO TAKE A BREAK." words that hit you like a train that just appeared from nowhere. she'll give no reason why nor will she say for how long the break will last. she says "lets take a break" to leave a door open for herself. she's telling you she's going, but not permanently. she'll be back. and wants you on pause not playing on. she has things to do that she cant do while dating you. now, there are 2 things in this world a woman has to be single first to do with a clear conscience knowing she's not hurting any man: being a Nun and being a Whòré. single women make the best nuns and also single women are the biggest
whòrès out there. and being a Whòrè can be a 0 dick affair that's all about trying out a new romance with a better man at your expense, a 1 dick temptation or a fully-fledged multi-dick whòre-phase.
so your girl will walk and for the next weeks or months she'll avoid you, your calls, your friends and your favourite places (so the two of you don't cross paths). while you walk around in a cloud of pain with no relief, she's walking on clouds wishing it doesn't end. She is riding all manner of Dick and doing all manner of shet Or just going out on clean dates with a potential new man...... but all good things will come to an end. She will get her fill of Dick. Or that potential affair with a hottter man will fail to materialize. Either way she must return back to good old waiting you. her status updates on social networks will start conveying nostalgia and
regrets. and you, ever watchful and stalkerish, unable to move on, readily picks up on them, taking the hint your bird is coming back!
she'll start asking your friends how you're doing, if someone's taken her place. Your gullible friends will rush to you with news of how she misses you. unknown to their simple minds they're being played like chess pieces, preparing the way for her. because the minute they deliver the good news you'll drop any girl you may have started chasing and put your house in order. in time, communications will resume, meet-ups, ending with tears of reunion and sweet makeup sex. you are happy your girl is back.she's happy she found you waiting. you'll celebrate the re-union and rekindle the romance; but deep deep deep within her womb gallons of sperm from her sex-capade reside. who knows, maybe a baby is
even in the making.... who knows....and if a baby is indeed in the making guess who gets the fathering duties and costs??

Cc: ubunja

Read this DhanBaba
Omoh thank God say a discover Nairaland much earlier. Dah ona don open my eyes. A swr
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Op, U Av Already Answered Ur Questions. She Wants To Try Another Guy. Perhaps, She Feels U Are A Broke Guy. She Doesn't Want To Date A Broke Guy. D 2k She Asked U Was Just A Test To Know Weda U Are A Broke Guy Or Not.
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by shegunmessi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:
This life sef...how pesin go know girl wey love pesin truly

Say nah when you get money
Or when you no get

Help
Experienced fellow
Hmmm,na serious question b dis o
Basically, there's one igbo girl that I'm currently dating,she's an epitome of beauty, everything set,both front and back,but wot I'm curious abt is that,I'm really broke,I have nothing to offer her undecided,except bleeping, despite my level of brokness,she love me with all her heart which I can testify abt and very sure,due to her actions,I've told her several times that we should break up,cos I won't b able to meet up to her demands,but she refused,I don't just know wot she's really after,cos I'm totally confused,we have been dating up to 1years and more,I don't know wot she's really after dou,I'm really confused
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Mrscarter(f): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:
My 4 month gf asked me for 2k to buy herself a palazzo
She profess to love me and I love her too sha
Due to my current situation, I can't afford to give her the money at that time she need it. Have been trying my best possible to raise it for her, even if its borrowing..
She asked for the money on Wednesday,which I promised am gonna give it to her on Friday due to my money expectations from someone, unfortunately I couldn't raise the money I called her I couldn't raise it,
I said am sorry, I begged her for not been able to raise it and promise to give her the money on Monday
To cut short, she stated acting strange that Saturday
This is how she chatted me below ..when I asked why is she acting strange...

Me: I don't understand, why you are giving me attitude since Friday night

Her: Nothing

Me: okay ooo

Her: ��

Her: I wanna say something

Me: all ears

Her: Bby u know that I love u right

Me: I know

Her: BBY I don't know what's happening to me nowadays
I wanna be alone
I'm not happy
Just give me a break ����

Me: I knew you are not happy
M concern about your happiness

What break is that

Her: BBY the way m seeing things I may make some bad decision
Trust me I love u
Yes I do
I just need a space for a little time
Wanna be alone
Wanna think
Wanna sort myself out
���

Her: I don't know what to do ����

Me: A break ���

Me: Wanna be alone
Think
Sort out
I don't really get it
But I understand

Her: Yes dear �

Her: I don't wanna put this relationship at stalk because of me
I'm not asking for break up
I just want little space that's all

Her:Would u wait for me ��

I really think she want a breakup
Or want to taste another guy
Or why did you think... Please advice

I think she's maybe flirting with someone else but still wants to come bk to U wen she's finished.
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Uncle93(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lamanii22:

Like seriously? A girl is saying she'd become your slave and white for money? Or

Well I dress good, I'm caring , great sense of humor , tall , handsome, great cook, speak good English, I was everything she ever wanted..
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Mrscarter(f): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
BigDawsNet:

When you hav enough
And she also have enough to take care of herself without ur help... And she confess her love to you... Its real...

In anther words if you don't have to give her money to make her happy... Her love is real

Exactly
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Mrscarter(f): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Michelle55:
Use that 2k buy shawarma and malt for yasef biko. Gehs wahala no dey finish.

Only give what you can afford to lose and never be pressured into parting with ya money.

This tactics she's using is emotional blackmail, in order to sidetrack you and knack another dude.

What has love gat to do with space? If you love someone you would always be in their space, getting involved in their lives positively and maintain steady communication even when things ain't going right.

Simply let her go and face your life squarely, you ought to be thinking of ways to increase your bank account and not women.

Udo!!

Sensible girlcheesy
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
DhanBaba:
This life sef...how pesin go know girl wey love pesin truly

Say nah when you get money
Or when you no get

Help
Experienced fellow
Baba NLA the Matter dey somehow
I don't even know what to say
Only God can help we men
If a girl is broke they won't tag her broke
If a guy is broke they'll tag every part of his body as broke.and when money come now na still girl we go still marry we got no choice bro we will carry our cross wahala for who no get money.. embarassed
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Uncle93:

No I told her we could only be having sex , she said it's fine, that shes ready to be my slave and satisfy all my desires even though I get married this year, she will still be my LovePeddler. It's been 4 months since the break up and shes still disturbing .
You're a nice person bro
Even sex I won't ask from her again cause through sex she can........you already understand some girls are desperate you suppose don dig as I talk am.
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Trying to put you and another guy on scale
Whichever one that is heavy (opor) she will go for him.
Op don't worry we will also be rich one day ajeh☝
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Pancakeey(f): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegunmessi:

Hmmm,na serious question b dis o
Basically, there's one igbo girl that I'm currently dating,she's an epitome of beauty, everything set,both front and back,but wot I'm curious abt is that,I'm really broke,I have nothing to offer her undecided,except bleeping, despite my level of brokness,she love me with all her heart which I can testify abt and very sure,due to her actions,I've told her several times that we should break up,cos I won't b able to meet up to her demands,but she refused,I don't just know wot she's really after,cos I'm totally confused,we have been dating up to 1years and more,I don't know wot she's really after dou,I'm really confused
Why not work and make money to take care of her. It’s obvious this girl loves you and she wants to grow with you.

So instead of begging for a break up why not try to make some money and appreciate her

Lol why is it always the broke guys that have so much energy to have sex?? grin
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Pancakeey(f): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
ZIINI:
Trying to put you and another guy on scale
Whichever one that is heavy (opor) she will go for him.
Op don't worry we will also be rich one day ajeh☝
Whichever one is opoor grin lol
True tho

OP will not be rich one day if he does nothing about it
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pancakeey:

Whichever one is opoor grin lol
True tho

OP will not be rich one day if he does nothing about it
To me God created you women to punish us
If God didn't create women life will be better to live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Pancakeey(f): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
ZIINI:

To me God created you women to punish us
If God didn't create women life will be better to live
Hahahaha grin
Why are you complaining here?
Am I God? grin
Well, I’m happy God created men tho tongue
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Uncle93(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
ZIINI:

You're a nice person bro
Even sex I won't ask from her again cause through sex she can........you already understand some girls are desperate you suppose don dig as I talk am.

I know what you mean and yes you're right!! Those were my exact thoughts too.
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Michelle55:
Use that 2k buy shawarma and malt for yasef biko. Gehs wahala no dey finish.

Only give what you can afford to lose and never be pressured into parting with ya money.

This tactics she's using is emotional blackmail, in order to sidetrack you and knack another dude.

What has love gat to do with space? If you love someone you would always be in their space, getting involved in their lives positively and maintain steady communication even when things ain't going right.

Simply let her go and face your life squarely, you ought to be thinking of ways to increase your bank account and not women.

Udo!!

I just have these strange believe you do have a mind of your own void of emotion or attitude .... i hope thats really who you are sha. feel you
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by shegunmessi(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pancakeey:

Why not work and make money to take care of her. It’s obvious this girl loves you and she wants to grow with you.

So instead of begging for a break up why not try to make some money and appreciate her

Lol why is it always the broke guys that have so much energy to have sex?? grin

I've been trying all my possible best just to get a job,but it was just to ni avail,I'm just really tired bro,donno if u have any offer,will really appreciate
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Pancakeey(f): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegunmessi:

I've been trying all my possible best just to get a job,but it was just to ni avail,I'm just really tired bro,donno if u have any offer,will really appreciate
Are you a student?
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by shegunmessi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pancakeey:

Are you a student?
Nop,just tru with my National diploma
I'm currently looking for a job

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Pancakeey(f): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegunmessi:

Nop,just tru with my National diploma
I'm currently looking for a job
Oh alright. While you’re job hunting acquire a skill too or put it to use if you have one already
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by OMOJOHN001: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dude before this year will end, Your baby will be Bleep by another dupe, Believe me.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Seandisputed(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
SyIvalord:
You are blunt. No cap grin
Bro... you're a man.

No cap.

Maybe I was quite harsh on him and i'm sorry for that but he needs it to know he's supposed to be a King. A lot of girls have this huge sense of entitlement because of guys like him.

If you dey vex say i no give you money, go hustle na make you see as e hard to get money
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by benqo01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
These days its hard to know which girl truely loves you.Bro i believe a girl that truely loves you, will surely stay no matter the current condition you find yourself.

The one that doesnt want to stay,please let her go peacefully,rather than put pressure on yourself.

Even our parents dont put much pressure in us,the way these girls do put pressure on us.

Stay Focus Finally we go scale through.
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Wittyglam(f): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Don't assume she wants to break-up with you just yet, some signs can be misleading. You should talk to her not on phone by see each other and tell her to open up to you and promise to understand and support her decision.
Mrscarter:

I think she's maybe flirting with someone else but still wants to come bk to U wen she's finished.
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by SyIvalord: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2020
Seandisputed:

Bro... you're a man.

No cap.

Maybe I was quite harsh on him and i'm sorry for that but he needs it to know he's supposed to be a King. A lot of girls have this huge sense of entitlement because of guys like him.

If you dey vex say i no give you money, go hustle na make you see as e hard to get money
I get you bro. You are right. The guy is really a fool. Why beg a girl just because you couldn’t give her money? Even to the extent of borrowing for her? Is he her father? I wonder why some men make a fool of themselves in such a manner.
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Keskyramirez: 1:00am On Nov 04, 2020
fayded:
She's about to cheat...simple

What kind of gf doesn't have 2k..and what kind of pallazzo costs 2k bikonu.
She's cheap, bro. Just let her go. U deserve better, even though u no get 2k sha. Buh u deserve better.
Oh and don't be a simp.if u no get 2k,u no get 2k..simple
TRUE TALK
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Keskyramirez: 1:11am On Nov 04, 2020
BRO GET A LIFE , MOVE ON . LEARN A SKILL WORK ON UR SELF . U WILL DISCOVER THAT WOMAN NO WORTH STRUGGLING 4 . D RIGHT BAE WILL LAS LAS REACH U
Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 04, 2020
so u want to borrow money to give ur girlfriend sad
if it was borrowing money to pay for ur school fees or to buy textbooks i might understand
but to borrow to give a girl
bros tell her u dont have the money and if she gives u attitude then u can both go ur seperate ways
u wont die if u dont have a girlfriend
if na sex dey scratch u then get a friend of benefit
at least dat one is cheaper

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do by Seandisputed(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2020
SyIvalord:
I get you bro. You are right. The guy is really a fool. Why beg a girl just because you couldn’t give her money? Even to the extent of borrowing for her? Is he her father? I wonder why some men make a fool of themselves in such a manner.
Most times, it's because they don't know their worth as men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. / See What A Nairaland Feminist Said / Listen Dudes: Here's The Truth (Guys only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.