Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Leg Chain And Lesbianism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leg Chain And Lesbianism (7750 Views)

The High Increase Of Gay And Lesbianism In Nigeria: What Are Causes And Effects? / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Is This Lesbianism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Witnesstony28: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
I have heard alot of people sY this but I don't know how true it is.

What does it really mean when a woman wears leg chains. Does it mean she's a lesbian? Biko nụ clear me on this.

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrFlavvor(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Not always sha but mostly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Witnesstony28: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
MrFlavvor:
Not always sha but mostly

OK. Cos there's this lady I know who just got married last month but she wears leg chains. Does it mean bisexual?

2 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Anklets can be worn for any reason. I have seen it on many women and can confidently say not all who wear it are prostitutes or lesbians.

It is very normal in some cultures. A woman may decide to wear it like any fashion accessory, some men even gift it to their partners as a symbol of love.

Witnesstony28:

What does it really mean when a woman wears leg chains. Does it mean she's a lesbian? Biko nụ clear me on this.

7 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Kobicove(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Witnesstony28:

Times have changed.

These days most ladies wear leg chains or anklets as a fashion accessory... there's no point reading meaning into it undecided

11 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
She is most likely straight. Don't go too deep bro grin

It's not a taboo to wear anklets

Witnesstony28:

OK. Cos there's this lady I know who just got married last month but she wears leg chains. Does it mean bisexual?

7 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrFlavvor(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Witnesstony28:

It's a probability. There was this girl I was involved with back in school and all of a sudden she started wearing leg bracelets. I asked her if she was a lesbian and she denied but I knew that even if she wasn't she was bi-curious. One day me and my guy had this girl and another wild chick over and when things got heated up I got my confirmation. She had her first girl on girl right there. So the lady you talked about is either bisexual or wants to be.

2 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by WandaMaximoff: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Witnesstony28:

That is not true. We are just so use to stereotypes in this country. That's how they said women who wear waist beads are fetish.

We might as well say guys who wear beaded bracelets are fuckboys but does it always apply?

7 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrFlavvor(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kobicove:

Times have changed.

These days most ladies wear leg chains or anklets as a fashion accessory... there's no point reading meaning into it undecided
my brother only few ever wear it for fashion reasons trust me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
You can't say that, have you met all of the women that wear it?!

Please let's calm down, it's not mostly a marker for lesbianism or whatever taboo biko

MrFlavvor:
my brother only few ever wear it for fashion reasons trust me

2 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by themainman600(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
i can confidently say it 100% that any lady you see wearing leg chain is a lesbian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrFlavvor(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You can't say that, have you met all of the women that wear it?!

Please let's calm down, it's not mostly a marker for lesbianism or whatever taboo biko

your opinion , my opinion
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
I can confidently say 100% that you don't know what you are saying and that you have like many Nigerians grown to see taboos in everything

themainman600:
i can confidently say it 100% that any lady you see wearing leg chain is a lesbian

8 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Leg chain could mean call girl, lesbian or a hot wife/partner (open relationship) . In other to avoid getting shame from guys they just say they are bi instead of less but, that bi is more of girls interest than guys. However some wear it for fashion or fancy sake.

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Dickson178(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
She is most likely straight. Don't go too deep bro grin

It's not a taboo to wear anklets

ok. My neigbour normally wear beads. Does it means she's a fetish woman

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by themainman600(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
nwaezeemmanuel:
I can confidently say 100% that you don't know what you are saying and that you have like many Nigerians grown to see taboos in everything[/s]

YOU ARE SPITTING RUBBISH DOCTOR EMMA
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Maybe. Maybe not.

I know people who wear them and they are very far from fetish. That should tell you that we can't just assume by what we see.

Dickson178:
ok. My neigbour normally wear beads. Does it means she's a fetish woman

3 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by millionboi2: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lesbians are everywie now
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Clinghton: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
What of guys that wear leg chain.
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Uzomacharles: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lesbianism or Prostitution Or Cult Member...
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by virginprincess(f): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
undecided
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by virginprincess(f): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
It doesn't mean anything, what of those people that wears church wrist band on their leg. what does it mean? undecided
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by olufadeke86267: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lesbianism or Prostitution Or Cult Member...
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Witnesstony28: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
MrFlavvor:
It's a probability. There was this girl I was involved with back in school and all of a sudden she started wearing leg bracelets. I asked her if she was a lesbian and she denied but I knew that even if she wasn't she was bi-curious. One day me and my guy had this girl and another wild chick over and when things got heated up I got my confirmation. She had her first girl on girl right there. So the lady you talked about is either bisexual or wants to be.

I thought as much. Though I need a close look
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by fati2001(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
wearing it to beautify my ankle... And I also straight.

3 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Witnesstony28: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
themainman600:

Are you serious? How did you get the figure or Stat?

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Witnesstony28: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
virginprincess:
It doesn't mean anything, what of those people that wears church wrist band on their leg. what does it mean? undecided

What? Wrist band on their leg?

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by WrittyWritter(f): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
I wear it oo..So I'm a lesbian now smiley

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by WrittyWritter(f): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
themainman600:

Oga it is a big lie..most of us just wear it now for d fun of it smiley
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Witnesstony28:

Women has been wearing leg chains since time immemorial and ancient women wore chain on their legs to either indicate that they are prostitutes or married but still available to other men.

I am the type of man that doesn't "stereotype" people but my first impression on a woman who wears a leg chain is that she is open to have "sex" relationship with different men probably because of my experience with them.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Pancakeey(f): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
themainman600:
You’re confidently saying rubbish.

If you want to bring up claims like this then come with facts or don’t mention it at all

2 Likes

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Pancakeey(f): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why do Nigerians read meaning to many things?

I wear anklets and I’m not a lesbian. Many girls wear anklets and they’re straight. So thinking girls who wear anklets are prostitutes or lesbians is wrong.
Some people have also said that, wearing anklets means you’re open to sexual advances.

All these are superstitions and lies.
Anklets is an accessory like the bracelets and necklaces.

It’s high time people stopped attaching meanings to little things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget / See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.