Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Leg Chain And Lesbianism - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leg Chain And Lesbianism (7874 Views)

The High Increase Of Gay And Lesbianism In Nigeria: What Are Causes And Effects? / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Is This Lesbianism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:
Why do Nigerians read meaning to many things?

I wear anklets and I’m not a lesbian. Many girls wear anklets and they’re straight. So thinking girls who wear anklets are prostitutes or lesbians is wrong.
Some people have also said that, wearing anklets means you’re open to sexual advances.

All these are superstitions and lies.
Anklets is an accessory like the bracelets and necklaces.

It’s high time people stopped attaching meanings to little things.

Stop defending what you probably don't know anything about.

I have met a lot of girls that wear leg chains and are open to sex advances, this isn't rumor or any superstition like you called it, I have experienced it times without number.

Anklet is more than an accessory to an average Nigerian girl, I can say it confidently that "most" girls that wear leg chains in Nigeria are open to sex advances. Shikena.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Pancakeey(f): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Stop defending what you probably don't know anything about.

I have met a lot of girls that wear leg chains and are open to sex advances, this isn't rumor or any superstition like you called it, I have experienced it times without number.

Anklet is more than an accessory to an average Nigerian girl, I can say it confidently that "most" girls that wear leg chains in Nigeria are open to sex advances. Shikena.

I’m defending what I know everything about.
It’s not my fault you’ve chosen to live under the rock.

Please I don’t patronize superstitious people so don’t reply or quote me again.
Thanks
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nerd004: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Leg chain could also be a sign of female cult group..it could be a sign of an ogbanje or abiku..
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Pancakeey:

I’m defending what I know everything about.
It’s not my fault you’ve chosen to live under the rock.

Please I don’t patronize superstitious people so don’t reply or quote me again.
Thanks

Lol. Superstitious indeed. grin
The truth remains the truth.
Continue to live in pretense. grin

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Psych412(f): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2020
so, if a lady wears a leg chain, she's a lesbian

africa(Nigeria) with thier poor mentality

I put on leg chain alot, but that doesn't make me a lesbian.

I know some guys who put on leg chain too

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Open your eyes to the real world. The real world is not entirely based on your experiences. Stop using yourself as some standard.

Women are coming out to tell you they wear anklets and are straight, and you play deaf preaching your wrong beliefs anyway.

We learn every day. It's not a shameful thing biko

MrTAnonymous:

Lol. Superstitious indeed. grin
The truth remains the truth.
Continue to live in pretense. grin

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Open your eyes to the real world. The real world is not entirely based on your experiences. Stop using yourself as some standard.

Women are coming out to tell you they wear anklets and are straight, and you play deaf preaching your wrong beliefs anyway.

We learn every day. It's not a shameful thing biko

You should be the one to open your eyes to the real world not me. When did I say that girls that wear anklets are lesbians? undecided

I only said most girls that wear anklets are usually open to sex advances from different men based on my experience with them.

Please next time read and understand a post before you jump into conclusion.

Peace!

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2020
You say 'most girls' and use 'based on my experience with them'

There are thousands, if not millions of girls in Nigeria that may be wearing anklets. You're telling me you've been with a majority of them.

Baba, there is humility in accepting corrections. Stop exaggerating your experiences!

MrTAnonymous:

You should be the one to open your eyes to the real world not me. When did I say that girls that wear anklets are lesbians? undecided

I only said most girls that wear anklets are usually open to sex advances from different men based on my experience with them.

Please next time read and understand a post before you jump into conclusion.

Peace!

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You say 'most girls' and use 'based on my experience with them'

There are thousands, if not millions of girls in Nigeria that may be wearing anklets. You're telling me you've been with a majority of them.

Baba, there is humility in accepting corrections. Stop exaggerating your experiences!

First and foremost when the OP asked for our opinion, I am sure he wanted us to give him an honest opinion mainly based on our experience and from what I know "experience they say is the best teacher".

So I would still stand by what I said that based on my experience with Nigerian girls, an average Nigerian girl who wears anklet are always readily available to have sex with different men, either take it or leave it.

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2020
You obviously don't understand what perspective is.

You don't say 'based on my experience' and say 'on average'. That already takes into consideration more girls than you've met.

Simple statistics. Just don't add generalised terms at every chance.

PS: Experience is not always the best teacher

MrTAnonymous:

First and foremost when the OP asked for our opinion, I am sure he wanted us to give him an honest opinion mainly based on our experience and from what I know "experience they say is the best teacher".

So I would still stand by what I said that based on my experience with Nigerian girls, an average Nigerian girl who wears anklet are always readily available to have sex with different men, either take it or leave it.

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You obviously don't understand what perspective is.

You don't say based on my experience and say 'on average'. That already takes into consideration more girls than you've met.

Simple statistics. Just don't add generalised terms at every chance.

PS: Experience is not always the best teacher

Baba, I have met enough girls to make me conclude on that.

Most of this ladies on Nairaland that claim that they only wear anklets for fun are only deceiving themselves 'cos a thief will never tell you that he is a thief unless he is caught in the act.

If you don't believe it, go outside to the real world and experience it first hand, don't take anybody's word for it.

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
How many girls have you met?! My God, you are very stubborn grin

Why are you forming Omniscient. You want people to lie so that you can look smart. It is your kind that will say a woman is a lesbian even if she has a husband.

MrTAnonymous:

Baba, I have met enough girls to make me conclude on that.

Most of this ladies on Nairaland that claim that they only wear anklets for fun are only deceiving themselves 'cos a thief will never tell you that he is a thief unless he is caught in the act.

If you don't believe it, go outside to the real world and experience it first hand, don't take anybody's word for it.

1 Like

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
How many girls have you met?! My God, you are very stubborn grin

Why are you forming Omniscient. You want people to lie so that you can look smart. It is your kind that will say a woman is a lesbian even if she has a husband.

Yes I am very stubborn grin especially when I know that I am right cheesy

Nobody need to "lie to make me look smart" like you claim. grin The truth will always remain the truth. grin

All you need to do is to stop defending what you know little or nothing about.
I have seen it, I doubt if you have. lipsrsealed

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Lightangel65: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
virginprincess:
It doesn't mean anything, what of those people that wears church wrist band on their leg. what does it mean? undecided

Holy holy lesbian
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Lightangel65: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
WrittyWritter:
I wear it oo..So I'm a lesbian now smiley

Of course
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Lamanii22(f): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kobicove:

Times have changed.

These days most ladies wear leg chains or anklets as a fashion accessory... there's no point reading meaning into it undecided

Thank you...
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by WrittyWritter(f): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lightangel65:

Of course

Mad oo..thanks for telling me smiley
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
fashion accessories plz stop turning peoples brain who can't think well
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Superichy1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
how many Nigerian girls have you been with? You talk as though you've sampled all of them with your claim
MrTAnonymous:

Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Michelle70(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I have heard alot of people sY this but I don't know how true it is.

What does it really mean when a woman wears leg chains. Does it mean she's a lesbian? Biko nụ clear me on this.
At first, it signifies prostitution, but now it is fashionable.

3years ago if u see a leg chain on a lady, she's most likely a prostitute
Re: Leg Chain And Lesbianism by Gofwane(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
I think it is based on location and culture. Over here, it's a coded signal that "I am available for Hook up"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, I Am Being Seduced / There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness / Whoever Wrote This Must Be Drunk (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.