Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC (21254 Views)

Group Denies Report Of Burning Mosques In Enugu / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by drololaaof: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Malam Ishaq should not fuel religious crises in the south ,he tried to incite against Wike in the past .
South west we have religious marriage on both divide for example in Ondo we have families who are predominantly Muslim but have Christians among them and vice versa

It is of note that those looting and causing carnage are the creation of our political class and govt.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Henri8: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Well! I am not holding brief for anyone

But whatever happened in Fagba was not a religious crises.

Guy, what happened in Nsụka was not a religious crises either.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by RealEzee(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
UAE has allowed alcohol, cohabitation and etc, muric should go and comment on that naa abi dem no be Muslims again ni grin
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Balofariojames: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialMURIC:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/11/stop-burning-mosques-in-igboland-muric.html?m=1
What's your stand concerning the killings in the northern part of Nigeria?.
Please kindly issue statement on it too.
More also, issue a statement on federal appointment.
If you have genuine interest of Nigerian at heart or not.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Lanre0: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
I suggest to Nigerian Muslims for Prof Akintola to be made the Secretary General of supreme council for Islamic affairs in Nigeria. Prof Oloyede should be allowed to continue with his JAMB job where he is keeping an unprecedented fraud free record. He has made a mark in JAMB as a Muslim. The Igbos should be reminded about the consequences of their actions. Are they ready to dance the war drum they are beating ? While the Igbos are found all over the country with their impressive landed properties, it is rare to see a Hausa or Yoruba man with landed properties in Igbo land. The Igbos should think wisely & stop listening to IPOB & Kanu who seems to be suffering from dementia.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Sniper101(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
In the North, Boko Haram have been setting Churches on fire for as long as I can remember

Now if Igbos are burning down mosques in the East, I see nothing wrong in it

...after all, they are all terrorists ni undecided
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mosques are not being burnt.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Thelife: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
you don't go to someone land stab the person and then want an handshake.
seems this mumuslim head slammer thought they only have the monopoly of violent

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by emoney09: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Really
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by AstroHenri(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
What is his business in igbo land?
Point
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Ayilara1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
I was posted to abia as a corps member but after reading some comments, I have no choice than to hold strongly onto redeployment.

You people are bunch of intolerant people.

I'm a Yoruba and we've always been tolerant with each other along religious lane.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Benitoh: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Muric UAE has removed ban and prohibition on alcohol, pre-marital sex and total freedom, please what's your opinion. kindly release a press statement.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by edetic: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
this man did not say anything when they burn churches in the north, he's probably surprised that its not only muslims that have the monopoly of burning churches.
OfficialMURIC:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/11/stop-burning-mosques-in-igboland-muric.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by LLMG: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Bunch of hypocrites, always playing the victim when in actual fact they are the offender.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:
Hate them, MURIC has passed a message. The video from Nsukka is dangerous

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Farid24224(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ayilara1:
I was posted to abia as a corps member but after reading some comments, I have no choice than to hold strongly onto redeployment.

I'm a Yoruba and we've always been tolerant with each other along religious lane.
My brother, don't go!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Paretomaster1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:

You are Madt sir, what is your biz in other part of Nigeria?
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Moferere: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!
I am not moved.
Typical Illiterate Peoples of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Prolific007(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
hammerDK:

DAT AFONJA IS OVER STEPPING HIS MARK.

IGBOLAND IS OFF LIMIT.

Benue state inclusive since igbo land can be declared a christian state even when it is obvious we have atheist and traditionalist. May God Help Us All From These Dark Times
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by tee4naija(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Has this man ever issued any statement over numerous churches burnt by BH and insurgents in the North? He is a business man. He gets paid for raising unnecessary alarms.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Hargbo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
This Idiots will be turning everything to Religious War... Brain like Raccoon..
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Coolgent(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
God Bless you Sir
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Antivirus92(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
omenka:
I'm just looking at their comments and shaking my head. Can we see how the minds of those who yearn for inclusiveness and protection of human rights and freedoms work?

Aren't these the most blatant and shameless display of intolerance and suppression of freedoms we've seen? Imagine granting such a people power to preside over a nation. Just imagine that.

It is just terrible. So disgusting.
nothing will ever be as disgusting as yourself!
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by PervertProphet: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
This mad followers of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad have started again.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by tolguy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
bobbybrown007:
what is his own there nw? what happend to the one they burn down in the north? the man they killed nko? or do they think we are fools
which one dey burn in d north?
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:
Hate them, MURIC has passed a message. The video from Nsukka is dangerous

Christians don't kill. It's not on our system to kill for any reason. The only reward for anyone who takes the life of another is to be cast into the lake of fire. No 72 virgins in paradise, and our Saviour Jesus Christ never asked us to die or kill for him. Rather He died for us and gave us eternal life.

So anyone who kill is not a Christian, cos Christ never killed.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Igboid: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ayilara1:

Lol!
Good riddance. cheesy
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by HAD3S(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
OP, please tell Mr. Ishaq Akintola that I have been following his violence inciting statements for a long time now and have kept quiet... I just have an adage for him... A dog that bites don't bark... Calling Christian associations, the Middle belt and Yoruba associations names is what I see you are good at... Don't stay where you are and be claiming a true Muslim. From your name, you are a disgrace already to the great Yoruba kingdoms... Come and practice your Islam in the North and see if the invaders, (Fulanis) would shower you the same accolades they shower you now... You are been used to cause division amongst your people... The fact that you are not one of them, you are a slave... Oga come meet me for far north if your head carry....
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by God2man2again(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is an inciting claim. Let's be careful with what we say.

I consider this inciting.

God bless us.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by YemmyKamor: 6:25am On Nov 08, 2020
Ibadansun1:

Hopefully you will be a victim of such one day.... Then you will understand
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by YemmyKamor: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Mailthaddeus:

Christians don't kill. It's not on our system to kill for any reason. The only reward for anyone who takes the life of another is to be cast into the lake of fire. No 72 virgins in paradise, and our Saviour Jesus Christ never asked us to die or kill for him. Rather He died for us and gave us eternal life.

So anyone who kill is not a Christian, cos Christ never killed.

What an idiot
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Tumbulum: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2020
Ayilara1:

come to abia first and stop reading few people opinion as the opinion of the whole abians. I bet you that nobody will even notice that you exist when you serve in abia. Don't judge A state by what you read online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial In Absentia Begins, MASSOB Defends Abaribe / Mangu Killings: Five Suspects Arrested Over Murder Of ’30’ Plateau Residents / Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.