Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC (21249 Views)

Group Denies Report Of Burning Mosques In Enugu / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by xpool(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Dovegrey: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mumu have spoken grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by muykem: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
In as much I am totally against IPOB and what they stand for, this mumuric should stop nonsense, how many churches have been burnt in the north and can we count how many Christians that have lost their lives because of their belief. However, let stop religious war and face our common enemy "poverty "
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by LegendHero(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:
S. O. Bello led the Lekki massacre how about that?

What is Lekki Massacre and how does that come into context of burning and killing Muslims in the SE?

I hate hypocrisy, we have always condemned these things if it happens to Christians in the North. But yet, here it is in the SE where Christians are burning mosques and hypocrites on this forum are shutting up their mouth without without talking.

Stop burning mosques and killing Muslims. We are not in the days of the old, you guys should stop all these religious bigotry and give peace a chance.

Ibos should stop discriminating against Muslims, don’t be a bigot!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Chirowman(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
We only pray for peace and unity in Nigeria , anyone hitting gong of war it will only hit there families. Someone will just open mouth waaaa if this war his propelling start you see him cover face and enter okada to Benin republic nonsense muric.some evil people will be giving Muslims bad name just like this one that I don't even know if his a real Muslim .
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by sambo1993: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mumu biafla pigs they think say if them burn mosques thats the end. Let me ask una if church no dey una no go worship again? Abi if u kill ur fellow humans other creatures no go worship God? there are many other creatures both visible and the unvisibles that worshiped God more than we stubborn humans. think about it okay

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by LegendHero(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
muykem:
In as much I am totally against IPOB and what they stand for, this mumuric should stop nonsense, how many churches have been burnt in the north and can we count how many Christians that have lost their lives because of their belief. However, let stop religious war and face our common enemy "poverty "

But when churches are burnt in the North, people speak up and condemn it. Infact the international body and every sane thinking human condemn the act but why is the reverse the case here?

Why are you condemning the victims instead of the perpetrators? This is not about IPOB, it’s about the Ibos harming the Muslims in their midst and that is a type of religious terrorism.

Even if MURIC always sometimes speak nonsense, on this one they are right!

5 Likes

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Michaelota: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
See hipo mouth, why not talk of the yorubas killing of hausa at fagba? Talking so you can gain support from the north. Nah lie they will still kill you people too no matter what
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
This man is mischievous.
#ENDSARS and the event that resulted in the killings are separate incidents. And he knows quite well.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by sambo1993: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
muykem:
guy your brain dey work small small i sure say by 2021 u go get complete sense
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by jrusky(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
But Chtistain must die in Kaduna anx Churches must be destroy in Kaduna. Thunder fire MURIC infact what is MURIC sef? Is that not the group headed by terrorist sponsorer called Akintola my foot

Una no wll at all.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
and the funny part is when this riots starts in the North,Hausas don't separate Yoruba Muslims from Christians, they kill all all tribes even if you are a Muslim.I could remember then a prominent Yoruba Muslim man in Kano was killed in one of the riots,this is a man that the hausas in his neighborhood breaks fasting in his house during fasting, he supplied them free borehole outside to fetch water yet he was killed...let this man stir up the riot ok, I know that's what he's trying to achieve but I assure him that everyone will be affected including the Yoruba Muslims he is trying to speak for.., those boys are not on Nairaland, they kill anybody once you are not Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by sambo1993: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
LegendHero:

What is Lekki Massacre and how does that come into context of burning and killing Muslims in the SE?

I hate hypocrisy, we have always condemned these things if it happens to Christians in the North. But yet, here it is in the SE where Christians are burning mosques and hypocrites on this forum are shutting up their mouth without without talking.

Stop burning mosques and killing Muslims. We are not in the days of the old, you guys should stop all these religious bigotry and give peace a chance.

see person wey get sense

3 Likes

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Maobichek: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:
Muric should not add fuel to the current situation in Enugu.

Are you a professor of destruction?

God help this country because the way muric went hysterically over the aftermath of the EndSars protest giving it a religious connotation is too bad. Why will muric incite Nigerians on the basis of religion? ANYONE OR GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO KILL OR MAIM MUSLIMS SHOULD BE DEALT WITH, but inciting Nigerians on the basis of religion not good and should be checked, thank you
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Ustec: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
What is his business in igbo land?
You're a bloody hypocrite
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by omenka(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Just look at this thread. Look at the comments of a people who claim to uphold human rights and freedoms.

Just look at them.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by naija4life247: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
OK2NVME:
This one wants a retailation in the north.

Why did he not talk when Yorubas were attacking Hausa traders in Fegba , Lagos during the EndSars riots?

Yorubas did not burn Mosques. Stop being stupid.

Meanwhile, whenever Hausa/Fulanis bring violence in any part of the country, they should be matched and subdued with greater violence. No one has a monopoly of violence.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Tedpgrass: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialMURIC:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/11/stop-burning-mosques-in-igboland-muric.html?m=1

Interesting

Where was this clown when genocide against middle belt Christians was being performed...

Not to worry, na the herdsmen/ hoodlums or mercenaries wey dey burn these structures - - - not the peaceful citizens of the different States.

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Auki: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:
Hate them, MURIC has passed a message. The video from Nsukka is dangerous

You said the truth.

What is Christianity teaching on killings. May be that chapter is removed from Nigeria Christians Bible. They see nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Kay25(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Muric should face bokoharam first and leave igbon land alone
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by omenka(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
LegendHero:

I'm just looking at their comments and shaking my head. Can we see how the minds of those who yearn for inclusiveness and protection of human rights and freedoms work?

Aren't these the most blatant and shameless display of intolerance and suppression of freedoms we've seen? Imagine granting such a people power to preside over a nation. Just imagine that.

It is just terrible. So disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Lovinghauwa: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mumuric you can as well set the nation on fire.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by JoeEeL(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
There is something about this MURIC I detest with passion. See his ugly mouth.

I disown these guys, I swear.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by LegendHero(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
omenka:
I'm just looking at their comments and shaking my head. Can we see how the minds of those who yearn for inclusiveness and protection of human rights and freedoms work?

Aren't these the most blatant and shameless display of intolerance and suppression of freedoms we've seen? Imagine granting such a people power to preside over a nation. Just imagine that.

It is just terrible. So disgusting.

They have always been religious bigots with histories of discrimination of all sort whether tribal or religious so I’m not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by donatus101(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mumuric. That means that south east and south south should be compensated billions if not trillions for the lives lost and property lost in the north due to religious violence. See how stupid he looks with his selective memory
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by JoeEeL(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
OK2NVME:
This one wants a retailation in the north.

Why did he not talk when Yorubas were attacking Hausa traders in Fegba , Lagos during the EndSars riots?

Lol, you sef spot the hypocrisy?

In his mind, he wants to start a small war o. Useless musulumi clever by half.

Christians are being massacred daily in kaduna to the extent that even Joel's father was killed.
Mumumric said nothing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DyU7bef-8
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by emperor863(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
What is his business in igbo land?

I wonder o.
Re: Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC by Kinikini: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Condeming killings in any parts of the country is noble. MURIC has done right here.

uote author=helinues post=95624873]Muric should not add fuel to the current situation in Enugu.

Are you a professor of destruction?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves / Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) / "I Believe In The Leadership Of President Buhari And Oshiomhole" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.