Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (68377 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by wonuks(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
cool
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by 175(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wished other women like her in Kaduna state can celebrate like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Trades07: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wetin concern us
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
YOU MEAN A LADY MARRIED FOUR TIMES if it's true IKAN MBE OOOOOO
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by laidima88(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
alpha female or feminists motivation don land for u o ur model don come
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Amoto05(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Victor Moses only use that killing story to seek asylum. The parents are balling in Edo.... Egharewa is the guy real name.

1 Like

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by amJoe(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Receive money transfers from overseas through Pay Naira from the sender's bank account straight into your bank account in Nigeria.
Download and install Pay Naira app from Play Store to receive money from abroad
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pn.app
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by seguno2: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
azawuoba:
How many times?

As many times as he needs to launder his image of the dirt from the terrorist activities that he has been engaged in.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by seguno2: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
175:
Wished other women like her in Kaduna state can celebrate like this.

The women widowed by the blood thirsty killer in babanriga who used their own money to pay off their Fulani herdsmen terrorist killers
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Bellotelli: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
No matter how a human is, he or she will always be loved by someone somewhere, most likely for selfish and circumstantial reasons.

This man paid killers of his subject from their own money but is still celebrated. Adolf Hitler and Lucifer as bad as they were, have loyal supporters.
But don't be surprised this Man receives loved more than you.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Bellotelli: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one from Elrufais!!

For those accusing me of coming online to defend politicians while the poor masses are suffering!

you don't know me in person!

I don't have to come to nairaland to tell the world what I have been the doing for the betterment of Northern Nigeria.

I don't defend politicians...

I am only defending Elrufai cos majority of those attacking him are people who bigotry has clouded their sense of judgment.

They defend their ugly, wicked and heartless politicians only to be attacking Elrufai who we all know is better than most their politicians in every aspect.

I'm a rebel here in kano... Who is always against injustice.

I do meet the governor to table our problems... I don't just rant online.

Elrufai remain one of the best governor in Nigeria!

Take it or leave it
Yes... I take it.

1 Like

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by fabsyl(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
no wonder she's a milf. short man can't handle her alone
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by YouAreFinished: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Exactly...
People like victor moses of Chelsea will remember how they lost their whole family and want to cry.
What now consigns El-rufai and an event about Victor Moses which occurred eons ago,and is even a fake story concocted to gain asylum.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Raychee(f): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one from Elrufais!!

For those accusing me of coming online to defend politicians while the poor masses are suffering!

I don't have to come on nairaland to tell the world what I have been the doing for the betterment of Northern Nigeria.

I am only defending Elrufai cos majority of those attacking him are people who bigotry has clouded their sense of judgment.

They defend their ugly, wicked and heartless politicians only to be attacking Elrufai who we all know is better than most their politicians in every aspect.

Take it or leave it

Elo lowo ori e. Sho pe 10k?

2 Likes

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by hopexter(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Beautiful!

All I see here is beautiful

..These pictures will surely make some people cry..

Where thse onions location dey? Hope they're not palliative cheesy grin
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by mannasseh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
where is she from, she doesn't look like core hausa
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by babaarewa(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wahala90:
Your wahala go end you only.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by babaarewa(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wahala90:
Your wahala go end with you only.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Wahala90: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
babaarewa:
Your wahala go end you only.

End for your mama head!
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by CodeTemplar: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
YouAreFinished:

What now consigns El-rufai and an event about Victor Moses which occurred eons ago,and is even a fake story concocted to gain asylum.
You Are Finished indeed!

1 Like

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by gotnel: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Congratulations to the couple. Mr Elrufai, be a good leader to your people as you are to your family.

The people of Kaduna state are yearning for good governance.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
hopexter:

Where thse onions location dey? Hope they're not palliative cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by dplores(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
When you take a look at our politicians present & past you will ask yourself, "karma were at thou".

It seems karma is one sided but I know death is not.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by chichima67791: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
:. Your wahala go end with you only.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Omezif(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
They are thesame in a size before but now wife is fatter.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by jrusky(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
[s]
Despirado121:
First lady of Kaduna State Hadiza El-Rufai on Monday shared pictures on Twitter, representing significant moments in her 35-year-old marriage to Governor Nasir El-Rufai, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs El-Rufai professed unwavering love to her husband in the tweet.

[/b]
https://twitter.com/hadizel/status/1323263787152134145?s=19

When asked jokingly by a Twitter user @mustaphahodio to give the names of her ‘husbands’, the first lady replied: [b]“Nasir, Naseer, Nasr and Nasiru.”

El-Rufai and wife celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary in August.

The duo met in August 1976 as pre-degree students at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and got married on August 17, 1985. Their marriage is blessed with children and grandchildren.
[/s]

Oproko damn!!!
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Mnopq: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Woooo 35years that is amazing....... I love it more More and more unlike those of min, hour, months, and few years couple.................hmmm una sabi them but don't wish like dem
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Jaqenhghar: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
No matter how a human is, he or she will always be loved by someone somewhere, most likely for selfish and circumstantial reasons.

This man paid killers of his subject from their own money but is still celebrated. Adolf Hitler and Lucifer as bad as they were, have loyal supporters.
[img]https://media1./images/93919020f1d18191a260bbd1044f6f2e/tenor.gif?itemid=13032806[/img]
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by macskillzy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarr
I owe you something...but you must choose wisely
I owe you a nord vpn or cyberghost vpn username and password for you to huzzle or a paid runs babe or a parcel of weed...
Choose wisely

I want to learn how to huzzle
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by chaloskyx: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
CONGRATS KINDLY LET HIM KNOW HE WOULD NEVER BE PRESIDENT OR VICE PRESIDENT
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by ultimate77(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one from Elrufais!!

I don't have to come on nairaland to tell the world what I have been the doing for the betterment of Northern Nigeria.

Take it or leave it

If you have things to do offline that are quiet serious, you won't have the time to come here to type crap. 2. If El rufai is a good governor as you said, I think we don't need to know anything more about you.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Starhearts: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarr
I owe you something...but you must choose wisely
I owe you a nord vpn or cyberghost vpn username and password for you to huzzle or a paid runs babe or a parcel of weed...
Choose wisely

I have cannabis sativa, cocaine and methamphetamine to give out ?

DM me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.