Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (68375 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by paix(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
No matter how a human is, he or she will always be loved by someone somewhere, most likely for selfish and circumstantial reasons.

This man paid killers of his subject from their own money but is still celebrated. Adolf Hitler and Lucifer as bad as they were, have loyal supporters.
That's life, but one day sha.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by slyayok: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarr
I owe you something...but you must choose wisely
I owe you a nord vpn or cyberghost vpn username and password for you to huzzle or a paid runs babe or a parcel of weed...
Choose wisely
Lol, This Slawormiir na real badt guy o
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Job2004: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one from Elrufais!!

For those accusing me of coming online to defend politicians while the poor masses are suffering!

you don't know me in person!

I don't have to come on nairaland to tell the world what I have been the doing for the betterment of Northern Nigeria.

I don't defend politicians...

I am only defending Elrufai cos majority of those attacking him are people who bigotry has clouded their sense of judgment.

They defend their ugly, wicked and heartless politicians only to be attacking Elrufai who we all know is better than most their politicians in every aspect.

I'm a rebel here in kano... Who is always against injustice.

I do meet the governor to table our problems... I don't just rant online.

Elrufai remain one of the best governor in Nigeria!

Take it or leave it
Can you tell me what makes him one of the best governor in Nigeria
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Crownp(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one from Elrufais!!

For those accusing me of coming online to defend politicians while the poor masses are suffering!

you don't know me in person!

I don't have to come on nairaland to tell the world what I have been doing for the betterment of Northern Nigeria.

I don't defend politicians...

I am only defending Elrufai cos majority of those attacking him are people who bigotry has clouded their sense of judgment.

They defend their ugly, wicked and heartless politicians only to be attacking Elrufai who we all know is better than most their politicians in every aspect.

I'm a rebel here in kano... Who is always against injustice.

I do meet the governor to table our problems... I don't just rant online.

Elrufai remain one of the best governor in Nigeria!

Take it or leave it
werey kun naija
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by GavelSlam: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Lol cheesy
But I have always believed that story tho'...
even larger part of me still believe it as I type.
Can Victor lie with something as delicate as that,
just to travel abroad?
Or maybe his uncle was behind it all!
I will ask him personally......one day soon.

But you supposed know na.

Bini boy?
grin
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Burruchaga71(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
#wike must go down
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Criminal husband, criminal wife....awon oloriburuku meeji
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
El Rufai na criminal.
Tinubu na bastard criminal.
Obasanjo na big thief
Ngige na arm robber.
Oloshomole na small thief.
Wike na hoodlum.
Buhari na failure

But if you dey attack my political leader and leave your own, you be hypocrite. If you attack just because of your tribal hate you're worse than them
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by zudozz: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Beautiful!

All I see here is beautiful

..These pictures will surely make some people cry..

Its nobody's fault that u came from a lineage of cursed people who are wretched in mind n body.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Glycosunde: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Madam we don hear. Please kindly off your mic now because even Satan get girlfriends
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Stevyne: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starhearts:

I have cannabis sativa, cocaine and methamphetamine to give out ?

DM me
we need update o
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Starhearts: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stevyne:
we need update o

Mail me
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Edidiong123: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by nograv: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
ok, but why so many posts about El Rufai? Will he be running in 2023 or something...

He has a questionable record and he shouldn't be celebrated..
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by emoney09: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by gaskiyamagana: 5:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Faller:
You have not seen anything.....
When you get to your heaven.......
72 vibrant Virgin Men dey wait you.....
As recorded in the Bible SONG OF SOLOMON, abi?
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Realhommie(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You Are Finished indeed!
He's saying the truth, that was a concocted story he used to gain asylum. Victor Moses is originally from Edo state and his biological parents are still alive there in Benin. There was even a report a few years back where his dad was at Stamford bridge to watch him play.

E be like you no know say Nigerians go tell any kind lie for Palli and asylum. His story is very well known, go make your research.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Congrats Sir, Our next PRESIDENT grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) / Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.