Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (59259 Views)

Enugu Bans Okadas, Tipper-Trucks In Nkanu East, West And Some Communities / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss / Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by olatuns2017: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
AltMon3:
Enugu State Governor Donates Community Charging Center To Nkanu East LGA

The executive governor of Enugu State, Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has donated a community charging center to the people of Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State.

The solar-powered community charging center is located at Orie Nara Market Square of the State. Indigenes have since been thronging to the spot in their numbers to charge their devices.

If Sanwo olu try this I will slap him walihiltalih
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by TooMuchStuff: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
H
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by craves(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
And he confidently put him banner there... No shame lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Skyfaze001: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Cameroon is installing solar plant for their communities, Nigeria politician is constructing charging stations..
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Omezif(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Very good. Ugwuanyi is building bridges roads and rest for his people. He even want to do every things to his people both small and big, This is a good governor every one would like to have.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by lekki1444: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin nwaanne
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by 12345baba(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wonderful nonsense
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by MaziIgwe007: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
SOON, VERY SOON HIS DUMB POLITICAL "INFLUENZERS" WILL FULL HERE TO SHOW US HOW THE FIRST FEMALE GOVERNOR OF ENUGU IS WORKING.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by donMIG(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
After one month only one sucker go dei work... Nigerians ehn dia mata strong
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by IdontGivAfuck: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
stevnwigw1:
first of its kind in Nigeria, God bless you Mr Governor. More wisdom, see as other Governors will follow suite

Cursed individual like you

You must be from Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Scarrr: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
Your bia and tribalistic view on this platform is notorious. The only thing that drives you going is hatred for one tribe.

Go through my record, you will see l have been critical on my state governor.

shut up already, na una way trutru

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Dididrumz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Laughable
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Reuben700: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Haha to avoid story better stay there to watch your phone grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by adeniyi65(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Gburugburu community indeed.see people suffering and smiling.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by NGpatriot: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
Your bia and tribalistic view on this platform is notorious. The only thing that drives you going is hatred for one tribe.

Go through my record, you will see l have been critical on my state governor.

What is this one talking about and what's my comment got to do with tribalism?

Is stating my obvious observation your interpretation of tribalism?

kalu61:
What have the Yorubas tried differently order that playing second fiddle to the caliphate like our commissioner: Osibanjo.

Coming from the Olympic Champions in Tribalism and Bigotry.

Go and sit your tribal and bigoted ass somewhere..

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by josephevergreen(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
wow Mr governor.. ..you tried but pls fix your fucking road.....instead of light you are giving them a community charging point?!!hmmmm
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
i blame the pple of that state mostly the pple of that environment, they were suppose to stone the governor out of that place so that he will have sense
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
It can only happen in a shitole country as nozooria
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by nini007(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
We seem to be going backwards in this country everyday. What a shame!
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Wisejohnson47(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
AltMon3:
Enugu State Governor Donates Community Charging Center To Nkanu East LGA

The executive governor of Enugu State, Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has donated a community charging center to the people of Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State.

The solar-powered community charging center is located at Orie Nara Market Square of the State. Indigenes have since been thronging to the spot in their numbers to charge their devices.
Can you imagine?
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Sanchezrussy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
I know God knows why he drag me to this country.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by kalu61(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

What is this one talking about and what's my comment got to do with tribalism?

Is stating my obvious observation your interpretation of tribalism?

Coming from the Olympic Champions in Tribalism and Bigotry.

Go and sit your tribal and bigoted ass somewhere..

I will exhange words with you. Your tribal signature is noted by all.

Bye

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Hollusilva28(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yahoo boys where una dey. Your food Don ready. Make una match to charging spot. No burning of fuel again
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by NNEWIsuper: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nsukka people always behaving like Hausa people.. What a shame to the governor
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by BruncleZuma: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Which kind god awful insult be this one?
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Royalfurnitures: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
In their books,this project must have cost several millions

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by blowjohn(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

Cursed individual like you

You must be from Akwa Ibom

Akwaibom na ur state mate?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by TheGreatFinesse: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Useless man angry
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by muykem: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
No wonder SE was said to be one of poorest region in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by dobujay(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
is this the pressing need of the community at the moment?.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by omooba969(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by slick1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chai! Father God in heaven. Na who do Nigeria this thing. We don tire abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' / Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.