Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (59260 Views)

Enugu Bans Okadas, Tipper-Trucks In Nkanu East, West And Some Communities / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss / Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by kalu61(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

^^^^^^^

This is your disgusting tribal and bigoted record so kindly keep quiet.

in response to tribal bigots like you whose joy is to drag a whole tribe into your hatred
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by chinedu2henry: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

The East is the most backward region in Nigeria!

My counselor here in kano has done more than this mediocre!

I wep for south east!

These same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is!

These same people are busy attacking and insulting Elrufai on daily basis as if he has ever rule any state in the East.

While Enugu state Governor is busy building charging spot for lpobs to continue spreading fake news and propaganda online.

Governor Elrufai that they hate with passion is busy developing Kaduna State.
Stop weeping for us weep for those ur brothers that are killed in their thousands in Southern Kaduna and Bornu. They deserve it better than us here. We have peace already that's what you and ur people don't have that's why you guys protested about #securingNorth or is north now secured? This is not a hate speech but an advice for you to choose ur battles and be objective while giving ur unsolicited opinion. #Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by femmoy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
mumu man, is that what his mates are doing? is this what development mean? only a fool will praise him.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by breadtom: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
I won't blame the Governor though, but the people in the community who are not learned and exposed but would rather appreciate this more than anything you can think off judging by their mentality. This is pure thrash a 5 year old kid in China will build this thrash within an hour. Sometimes this people think we are stupid. Trust me the politician that built this would have siphon a huge part of the funds meant for this na them way.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by HallaDaTruth: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

I wep for south east!

These same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is!

These same people are busy attacking and insulting Elrufai on daily basis as if he has ever rule any state in the East.

While Enugu state Governor is busy building charging spot for lpobs to continue spreading fake news and propaganda online.

At least it is better than your polish and brush poverty alleviation program in the North. Not only are you people poor, you also have the biggest population of illiterates
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by stayclearofme: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

E pain am grin grin grin grin
I am immune to your stupidity.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Itisallright: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
My own be say, why him picture big pass the charging area?
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by HallaDaTruth: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
chinedu2henry:

Stop weeping for us weep for those ur brothers that are killed in their thousands in Southern Kaduna and Bornu. They deserve it better than us here. We have peace already that's what you and ur people don't have that's why you guys protested about #securingNorth or is north now secured? This is not a hate speech but an advice for you to choose ur battles and be objective while giving ur unsolicited opinion. #Peace

Don't mind him. He might get blown up by a bomb at any moment cos boko haram, fulani bandits and terrorists are by his side. Over there their lives don't matter
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Picadelly(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Edudevine82:

Know when you insult the whole community. My people are not thieves.
if I should say someone that stays in that 'state' have I insulted the state?
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Chimasoka: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMz70pxDysY

Breaking : Evidence That Buhari Is Dead Confirmed By Saudi Arabia Journalist
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by tehilah92(f): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Aswear, devil need come do IT for our politians their hand
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by nedekid: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Haha, this Ugwuanyi is a clown abeg. Chai
There is nothing wrong in providing several of this in communities, apart from charging phones (which is important), it also brings more social integration. See how they are relaxed and gisting. What remains is cold beer.
The only adverse issue I see here is the pettiness of the governor putting his campaign picture and making a big deal of it. Rather things like social bulletins eg covid 19 hygiene info could be displayed.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by MrBanner(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
HeRulesMen:
Wonderful development from Mr. Governor. Man of the year.

Please the economy is taking a very hard blow on us as means of livelihood was brought down consequence of #EndSARS. Even side hustle is not forthcoming these days. Result is now hunger and starvation in the family. We'll really appreciate any financial assistance from you please. I beg you in the name of God. Thanks.

023 4470492, GT Bank

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Oam4j Justwise Lalasticlala
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
These politicians just have heads, they don't use it at all. WTF?
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Sleekfingers: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
In this 21st century .......what a country
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Xenowerk4000(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
This has nothing to do with the state government . It's from the private sector . If you're in doubt , Investigate !!
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na en be say no hope for electricity?
Ndi apari
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

I wep for south east!

Baba you just calm down dey talk rubbish
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by riczy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
The project isnt bad but my anger is the high level excitement among those charging their phones. What has happened to PHCN ur excellency?
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by IdontGivAfuck: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
blowjohn:

So why did u call akwaibom land of prostitutes if ur from edo?
Apologise for that.

I spent 15 years in edo state.

Dont compare edo to akwaibom state abeg.

Waiting for ur apology.

You must be insane I won't argue with you about how useless Akwa Ibom is
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by agrowell: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
All we need is constant power supply and NOT a charging Centre
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Robinson155(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
So
Instead of give them light
You give them station to charge phone
Chia
9Ja grin
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by NGpatriot: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

At least it is better than your polish and brush poverty alleviation program in the North. Not only are you people poor, you also have the biggest population of illiterates

This is poverty alleviation in Enugu.

Don't forget to collect your wheelbarrow...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by blowjohn(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

You must be insane I won't argue with you about how useless Akwa Ibom is

When u have good roads in benin, come back and argue with me.
Thank God for oshiomole, edo would be no different from the moon surface, with ll its potholes and craters
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by ImaIma1(f): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Instead of providing constant electricity for the community. Just giving them crumbs
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
NOW LETS COMPARE THIS TO DESMOND'S BRIDGE
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by bptc10: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
This people are lucky that someone like me is not living around that area, I will be the one to destroy it over night, stupid set of animals called their self leaders
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by IkpuMmadu: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
idiots
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by ibinaboonline: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Say whatever you like, but this is a good thing. If you saw a picture of something like this abroad you'all will praise them with such fanciful names like "saner climes."
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by mashad(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Picadelly:
Jst give it three weeks ,someone from the community will wakeup late in the night and will secretly remove the whole battery and other useful things in it. These are not the kind of projects Nigerians need nw..If u do this type of projects as a politician it's just to enrich ursef n nothing more cos it won't last.

Let us appreciate it. Sooner, our politician mindset will become more broaden
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by reiddecuti: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
It even have a relaxation center.
Barman! One bo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' / Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.