Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' (59218 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Akell(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
The wife of the NSCDC Commandant that was ridiculed in the crazy "My Oga At The Top" VIDEO has been reported to have forced her way into Channels TV studio today to protest bitterly to the chairman of Channels on the damages the crazy video has caused his family.

She cried that her kids at school are been ridiculed everyday by their mates. On her part, her neighbours and fellow market women make jest of her every day. She says that the worse of the issue is that her husband can't sleep at night again because of the terrible embarrassment the video has caused him.
In fact she says the man cry every night and also, the so called Oga at the Top is even contemplating sacking or demoting the man because of the damages the video has caused NSCDC.

[Before this woman came from protest at Channels TV, Her Husband has received a call about his suspension].

http://www.brimtime.com/2013/03/wife-protest-at-channels-tv-over-my-oga.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Brimtime+%28Brimtime%29

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by emperorchedda(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Y'all shud stop dis s.hit...d joke is now overused and getting extremely boring...let's all grow up plzz!

46 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
The Price for mediocrity and parochialism. U dnt blame anybody for ur pitfall. A man lacking in knowledge will definately perish and 'my oga at the top' will not be an exception.

56 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by oluwadare26(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
Realli? My comment reserved for My oga at the top..but i'm sure my Oga might feel for the young kids...

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by fineboyabbey(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Okay I ithink we shld let this poor man have his breath sincerlly the joke has been over used. Its high time we stop dis madness afterall GEJ was on cnn the other tym made the same error kept saying parson pardon when he was out of point

10 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by ewet: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is a joke rite?

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ow! Na so e reach?
Comment Loading...
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
I understand he (and his family, if the woman's story is true) would be going through tough times because of the incident.

But what can be done? Have GEJ issue a ban on the "Oga at the Top Joke"? Compensation? undecided

The man would've saved himself all of this if he had just been honest for a mere five seconds - "I can't remember the website address now". Just that.

But rather he thought he could play smart, on Live TV?

Moral of the Story: If you can't tell a good lie so it sounds true, don't tell one at all. Honesty is Safer.

Still Hilarious though. grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by kramer: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Sounds like tales by moonlight to me

Abuse from fellow market women? (As if they have time to watch the video)
Abuse from neighbors? (What sort of neighbors do that in the first place?)
Bullied kids? (Do they know anything even?)

All because of what?

20 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by POLICECAP: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Leme rush and comment... 5th to comment.. grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Tayo114: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
I'm tired of these my oga at the top people, seun please do somthing

4 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by pastie(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Did she ask her Oga at the top before protesting undecided

7 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ummm.... no, he should be ridiculed and made to find employment in places where he sounds like hes supposed to be i.e As a bus or train conductor.

9 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by ajos(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
na shakara be dat....he is now d most popular person on social media....courtesy channels tv....i for slap dis woman but my oga at the.top wul tel me wat to do...dats al

7 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Detonatorrex(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
shuo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by chiboy11(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
my friend in uk just told me dey re laffin at al of us now cuse of dis, make una stop ooh cuse d laff now hz xtended 2 every body

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by jay2k(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
well i don hea d womans cry..her request will b granted by my ooga @ d top dats all....if not she shuld visit ww.nscdc dats all

4 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by patholaw: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Na d children i dey even pitty for pass.... Hw dey 1 cope 4 skool? All because of their Oga at d Top.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Chamber10(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ok. Let me ask my oga at the top if I should stop #dats all
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Kenneth205(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Eya... Feel pity...

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by yorke1: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
This joke should stop pls people.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by SIRcumalot: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
This would have died a natural death she didn't need to this. Everyone is already finding the joke distasteful,she just stoke the fire with her actions.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by adahib: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
I feel for them sha.I knew it was going in this direction but seriously,I think the Mrs only made it worse.anyways,that is just my thought.I don't know my oga at the top's thought about the situation.let me go ask him.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by gwas(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Eeya, madam sorry o. Seriously, I feel for you and the kids. Next time, please tell your husband to always consult Oga at the top before making such comment.

3 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
The Security Man didnt let her enter cuz he wanted to find out from "His Oga at the Top"
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by temitemi1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
What a pity!!! There's a price for everything in this life. I believed he has learn his lesson from this shameful display of his, if its other developed nations such as U.S they wouldn't even think abt it twice before he receive his sack letter from his oga at d top. God bless Nigeria n keep exposing unqualify people in Nig govt.

3 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by jewelzizi(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
cheesy ;DI pity her condition bt I can't stop laughing!!! Let me consult my oga at d top! Its only normal for dis to happen after her husband messed up himself, if he brot govt money home nw she won't protest o.

4 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by try69: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
A sensible family would make the positive out of this like getting patent for any "my oga at the top" brand..
I also doubt that this news is true

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by rockcitie: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
Eiya d poor woman don hear am. Her fellow market women must have yabbed d living day light out of her. Oh! See wat pple are suffering just bcuz of ignorance. Moral of dis whole saga: ''Never go for an interview ill-prepared''.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by sammyyoung3: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
pity this family for Christ Sake...........plz sad sad sad
Re: 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
Conversation btw channels Tv chairman and the woman....
Woman: everybody now make jest of me anywhere I go.
Chairman: what a pity, your husband caused it na.
Woman: its not his fault, its a mistake(sobs)
Chairman: a mistake? Na so?
Woman: *sobs*
Chairman: so what do you want us to do?
Woman: beseach the people to stop their jests.
Chairman: i cant do that ma'am, my oga at the top will get mad @ me grin.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.