Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? (4981 Views)

White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Secondary School Girls Beat Up Boy For Cheating On Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by illicit(m): 2:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Drsnives:

That's what they want you to believe. Do you live with them 24/7?

my parents....
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by illicit(m): 2:28am On Nov 05, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Aswear down my brother,,,,,

Them always think say nah everybody dey fight for marriage,,,,,,,

Aswear my mum and dad never fight each other phisicaly before ,,,,, ,,,,

And the marriage is still intact you go think say nah yesterday dem marry,,,,,

So where i go see the behavior of me beating up a girl,,,,?

And the lesson i learnt from their marriage is dat,,,once you find the right partner you've achieved one of the greatest thing in life,,,,,,,,,

See i always pray for such marriage everyday,,,,

My mum really suffer with him when he gat nothing,,,,(it rare to see such woman nowadays),, that's why i always laugh at those stupid redpiller wey think say there's no real love,,,,,,,

There was a day when they woke up in d morning dat my father gat no money for pocket,,,,,,,, lol,, my mum start crying,,,grin nah garri dem drink dat morning,,,,,,grin

And God is so merciful and he rewarded the one that is truthful,,,,,

If you see how things be right know you go never think say this people ever suffer in there life,,,,,,wink

Though that sorrow time I'm young and I'm d only one that was born by dat time,,,,,, thing no easy dat time my brother,,,,,wink

Many things dey sup for life,,, some people don't just have knowledge,,,,,,,,,,smiley

U have said it all....

Couples can argue, but it don't necessarily have to turn physical if they both know each other's system....

Every disagreement is not necessarily a fight....
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by illicit(m): 2:30am On Nov 05, 2020
ZIINI:
If she strangle your balls I bet you gon beat her to the point of death cool

If I am still young and virile, I will get seperated from her ASAP

I can't stay in a violent marriage....
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Veiniously: 6:01am On Nov 05, 2020
luminouz:
You'd be too fuqed up to do anything. Balls pain is the worst I've experienced... You will see stars,galaxies and the Big Bang combined
that is 3-5 minutes for me
After that I will get my self a little it to give a punch
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2020
One day I spent a night with a girl in a lodge.

In the morning of the next day I wanted to leave early for my hustle and she was holding my shirt preventing me to not leave.

I slapped her heavily on the cheek and left leaving her behind.

In the evening we sorted things out and fckd again.
Women have that childish side which needs stern fathering. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2020
mosdii:

May your days be long

Haha thanks I certainly hope sogrin
Same for you
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Drsnives(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2020
illicit:

my parents....

grin
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
shantti:

how is it a shame, pls elaborate

Well beating a pregnant woman is shameful. The baby don't ask for a beating even if the woman does.
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Aswear to God i don't know her,,,,grin

Knowing somebody doesn't mean say i go protect her morever i i don't know her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You don dey vex,,,,grin

Calm down bro,,,,,,grin

The topic never talk about uploading someone's picture,,,,,,,,

So I'm still saying the truth,,,,

Anyway the bow and arrow dey yaa hand ,,,, do it the way you like,,,,,,,,

I don't support her quoting you first and cursing you,,,,, that's wrong,,,,,

But it didn't encourage you uploading her picture,,,,,,,

We are to respect each other ,,,,,,,

Though we don't know each other,, but in this life we're like water we can meet each other ,,,,,wink

It's nice chatting with you also,,,,,

Have a nice day man ✌️✊❤️

I agree he should take the pic dwn. Is an invasion of privacy.
They can say what they like to each other but putting her personal stuff on a public forum is wrong and being a lawyer U should respect ppls privacy even if they mouth off to you or disagree.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion and their privacy.
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Amazingboy1:

And the lesson i learnt from their marriage is dat,,,once you find the right partner you've achieved one of the greatest thing in life,,,,,,,,,

My mum really suffer with him when he gat nothing,,,,(it rare to see such woman nowadays),, that's why i always laugh at those stupid redpiller wey think say there's no real love,,,,,,,

There was a day when they woke up in d morning dat my father gat no money for pocket,,,,,,,, lol,, my mum start crying,,,grin nah garri dem drink dat morning,,,,,,grin

If you see how things be right know you go never think say this people ever suffer in there life,,,,,,wink

Though that sorrow time I'm young and I'm d only one that was born by dat time,,,,,, thing no easy dat time my brother,,,,,wink

Many things dey sup for life,,, some people don't just have knowledge,,,,,,,,,,smiley

I agree. Love does exist. U just gotta find the right person n dont let past experiences n relationships sour U towards the next you meet. Not every person is the same. U don't settle for anyone less than the person U want. Or U won't be happy.
Not all marraiges are bad. U gotta have communication, perserverance thru hard times be loyal n faithful n inspire n encourage each other to achieve the life U want together. Always consider each other n keep the love n romance alive. Never get too angry with each other try understand n don't keep secrets. show each other daily how important the other is to U n how much U love them. Isn't that hard to have a happy marriage.
I'm happy to hear Ur mum n dad have a great marraige thru all these years. Isn't easy finding your perfect match. Is how I want my marraige to be.
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2020
ZIINI:

If she strangle your balls
I bet you gon beat her to the point of death cool

grin
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2020
luminouz:
You'd be too fuqed up to do anything. Balls pain is the worst I've experienced... You will see stars,galaxies and the Big Bang combined

Lol. Hurts wen a girl is hit there too. Jars your whole bleeping skeletongrin
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Mrscarter:

grin
Don't strangle your husband balls O
Cause he will kii you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Collegelove: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2020
You don't have to beat up a woman. You only need to seduce her more. cheesy

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by sweet7oyin(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Why is it that a woman can hit u

And u cant touch her
Why exactly

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by luminouz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. Hurts wen a girl is hit there too. Jars your whole bleeping skeletongrin

shocked shocked

Really? Had no idea.
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mrscarter:

I agree. Love does exist. U just gotta find the right person n dont let past experiences n relationships sour U towards the next you meet. Not every person is the same. U don't settle for anyone less than the person U want. Or U won't be happy.
Not all marraiges are bad. U gotta have communication, perserverance thru hard times be loyal n faithful n inspire n encourage each other to achieve the life U want together. Always consider each other n keep the love n romance alive. Never get too angry with each other try understand n don't keep secrets. show each other daily how important the other is to U n how much U love them. Isn't that hard to have a happy marriage.
I'm happy to hear Ur mum n dad have a great marraige thru all these years. Isn't easy finding your perfect match. Is how I want my marraige to be.

I'm sorry for my late reply nah anti sperm boat ban me i don't do anything,,,,,,, the thing pain me aswear,,,,,, I don't like this shit at all,,,,,,

Amen,,, your marriage go bring out good product,,,,,wink

Just pray and be sincere with each other,,,,,,,wink
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mrscarter:

I agree he should take the pic dwn. Is an invasion of privacy.
They can say what they like to each other but putting her personal stuff on a public forum is wrong and being a lawyer U should respect ppls privacy even if they mouth off to you or disagree.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion and their privacy.

You're right my sister,,,, ✊✌️❤️

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kobicove:

If you raise your hands against me I will beat sh1t out of you...and I don't care if you're pregnant! undecided

What you said Reminded me of the case of Haliru Bello's Son (Former PDP national chairman).. the wife Maryam Sanda stabbed him to death... With their kitchen knife.. I guess he was one of the ardent preachers of never hit a woman.. and his wife duly took advantage of that.. (women always take advantage of anything they know they can)..
When the murder case start.. she begin carry baby dey come court make judge pity am as a nursing mother.. lol..

Bottom line.. You hit me once as a lady.. I would make you toothless ..
It is not my fault that you were not taught to respect Men..
No Cap.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
illicit:

U have said it all....

Couples can argue, but it don't necessarily have to turn physical if they both know each other's system....

Every disagreement is not necessarily a fight....

I'm sorry for my late reply nah anti sperm boat ban me aswear i never offend him,,,, seun need to do some certain things for this forum,,,,,,,,,

You're right with your point bro,,,,,,wink ✌️✊
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by TheCork(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nicenancy:
Guys, can you ever hit your woman?
What will make u beat up a woman?

angry
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by TheCork(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nicenancy:
Guys, can you ever hit your woman?
What will make u beat up a woman?

...hell yea.... she dint gimmme her nomba!! angry
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Amazingboy1:

I have been following your back and forth with the other dude ...
I felt you were a bit sensible.. not until I read this and see where you referred to Redpillers as Stupid.. That was when I know that you are a Novice in terms of relationship over here in Africa..
Don't worry kid..
You would learn in due time albeit painfully..

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Kaylet:

I don't know you.

I suspect, you're related to her.

If you want to be a judge, then don't be bias.

What was the topic of the discussion?

It's nice chatting with you

I have been following your Banters with that stupid and useless little feminist wannabe asshole..
I love as you stood your ground.. even when some demented assholes tried to throw you off balance..
That Cunts Tirade against you was unnecessary and uncalled for.. even issuing you a threat on top of it..
I love as you gave it back to her in equal measure..
No one has the monopoly of madness ..
Don't be surprised that the Cunt can't even say trash to you one vs one..
Bro, don't give a Bleep about any stupid fellows online and what they feel about you..

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 06, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

I have been following you back and forth wirh the other dude ...
I felt you were a bit sensible.. not until I read this and see where you referred to Redpillers as Stupid.. That was when I know that you are a Novice in terms of relationship over here in Africa..
Don't worry kid..
You would learn in dude time albeit painfully..

Note don't get dis twisted bro,,,,

I explained what i meant to the other guy ,,,,,,,

I was referring to the bitter ones among them,,,,,

I love redpill to some extent i read about it also,,,,,

And i understand everything about girls,,, only if i wanna pretend because I love to pretend alot,,,,,,,,

No need for your last line ,, you for mention me and i will explain to to you,,,,,,

Have a nice day man ✌️❤️✊
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Aswear if i saw what you wrote to dat guy before,, i will never reply you bro,,,, anyway all is well man
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Aswear I'm just fvcking regretting for replying you,,,,,,

From your post someone for don see say you're among the stupid redpiller wey i dey talk about,,,, common sense you don't have,,,,

Wetin cause all the nonsense wey you wrote,,,

,,,, ,,,, shit just dey happen online sha,,,,,

You go dey thnk say nah everybody get frustration or is depressed like you,,,, oboy wise up and hustle all this online kaku never help anybody,,,,,

You just open mouth to talk,,,

You Kno me before,,, but you talk say he can look into my face when i stand in front of him,,,,, lol,,,,wink
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2020

I'm sorry for my late reply nah anti sperm boat ban me i don't do anything,,,,,,, the thing pain me aswear,,,,,, I don't like this shit at all,,,,,,

Amen,,, your marriage go bring out good product,,,,,wink

Just pray and be sincere with each other,,,,,,,wink

Hahaha anti sperm boat banned me twice too. Once for saying nice artwork and once for saying I'm claustrophobic in small spaces
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 1:44am On Nov 06, 2020
luminouz:

shocked shocked

Really? Had no idea.

Lol course it hurts. I hurt myself on a bike once n it jarred my whole ancestors toogrin
Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Sawzer(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Mrscarter:

I've beat up other girls a few times. Given black eyes n stuff. They deserved it tho.
I believe if a woman hit a guy she deserves been hit back the exact same way with the same force. No more no less undecided

I like you already!grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol course it hurts. I hurt myself on a bike once n it jarred my whole ancestors toogrin
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? by Sawzer(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mrscarter:

I'm sure the pain can't be compared to guys own.
This one will affect your balls, abdomen and brain. Infact, the whole part of your body and you'll take 2-5 minutes to recuperate from one hit grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male / To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? / Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.