Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) (1775 Views)

Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Advocator: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
What will you do if you find out that your wife is infertile (as in she cannot give birth or have babies)? Let assume that you love your wife to death, fellaz. So what will be your stance on this? Will you ->

1. Divorce her and marry another woman

2. keep her, but marry another wife thus (having 2 wives)

3. Keep her & adopt a baby of any kind.

4. Keep her & pay a surrogate mother to carry your babies

5. Try her with another man’s sperm (may be who knows, you may be the infertile person in that relationship)

6. Others.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by MrCork17: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
if she dark skin, take her to witch doctor! angry
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by koolchicco: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Ayo

3 and/or 4
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Advocator: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Son, you still believe in fairytale and its subjects - like witches!

P.S this is a serious topic, lets not ruin it. smiley

Other participates, your opinions are being read.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2011
Best option for me:

Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Ethiodime: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2011
if my hubby happens 2 be a celibate, I’ll comfort him for a week after dat I will divorce him. grin I need my own kids. N if he can’t help me reach dat goal then he has to hit the left road. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Advocator: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Best option for me:

Good for you man!

Ethiodime:

if my hubby happens 2 be a celibate, I’ll comfort him for a week after dat I will divorce him. grin I need my own kids. N if he can’t help me reach dat goal then he has to hit the left road. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOOOL. grin

You are an evil, you can't ask him to take to a sperm bank for the better sake of your own marriage?
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by xynerise: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
I believe in miracles. Well on a second thought we can adopt a child(ren).
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by koolchicco: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2011
xynerise:

I believe in miracles. Well on a second thought we can adopt a child(ren). 
Even when she's nearing menopause?
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 14, 2011
6) will love her regardless and accept that the woman I want to share the rest of my life with, can't bare children. . . . . . life goes on!
I will never settle to marry someone with ulterior motives than the person I see in front of me.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by MsPotato(f): 2:34am On Mar 14, 2011
Advocator:

wink Yes why not?

MRbrownJAY:

6) will love her regardless and accept that the woman I want to share the rest of my life with, can't bare children. . . . . . life goes on!
I will never settle to marry someone with ulterior motives than the person I see in front of me.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by CrazyMan(m): 3:15am On Mar 14, 2011
Advocator:

2. keep her, but marry another wife thus (having 2 wives)
Let me use the word concubine; because I have no intentions of marrying a second wife.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by 190: 4:03am On Mar 14, 2011
Keep her and adopt several other babies

I dont care if my family complain and rant or not!!

I am of a one man one woman relationship undecided
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Brite02(m): 4:27am On Mar 14, 2011
2 / 4 ;d
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by MrsChima(f): 4:47am On Mar 14, 2011
Why I am laughing at Chicco? That man na gon kill me ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Brite02(m): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2011
Koolchicco thinks. . .**looks around, ok his offline**
He finks lk our forefathers grin grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by InkedNerd(f): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2011
@OP: What if the man is sterile? undecided
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Nekai(f): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2011
I think a surrogate mother is the best option. Do you know that a surrogate mother can even breastfeed?
As a woman if my man were infertile I would discuss getting a donor. Adoption is also good as well, but going through the doctor nobody even has to know that the husband has an issue.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by freecocoa(f): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2011
If my husband can't give me babies,i'd use a sperm bank or adopt,i won't leave him hell to the No.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Tingles(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2011
I pray it doesn't happen to me, I don't know what I can do.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Tosinville(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2011
I know its not easy to divorce a lady you true love but i'll just take heart for sometimes and say deuces her immediately for another lady to fill in her space.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by 190: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2011
freecocoa:

If my husband can't give me babies,i'd use a sperm bank or adopt,i won't leave him hell to the No.

story undecided
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Tosinville(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2011
^^Hahahahaha! like you already that nigerian ladies are pretenders to good nice on NL.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2011
@190,you won't mind your biz now o.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Tosinville(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2011
He was only joking with you, MzCocoa.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2011
Tonsvillage,believe me i know 190 wella he's just scouting for trouble.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by 190: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2011
freecocoa stop looking at my bulge undecided
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Tosinville(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2011
CageCocoa, u also like trouble yourself.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2011
@tosinvillage,so you want to turn to another headache for me eh,but trust me you no reach.@190 No just let me remember you o,inshort i go report you to mrs jamo.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by 190: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2011
freecocoa:

@190 No just let me remember you o,inshort i go report you to mrs jamo.

stares angrily at freecocoa cleavage
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by Tosinville(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2011
CageCocoa, headache? abeg never suffocate yet put a noose around your neck for suicide commitment cos no one is troubling your miserable life here.
Re: What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In) by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2011
@190 bad boy see where your eyes are going.
@tosin,ok i thought we were having fun and joking around but i see that you are not the type to joke with so am done talking to you now.

(1) (2)

Off This Guy Real Quick. / Girlfriend Birthday Party!!!! / Things We(guys)do For Love....is This One Silly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.