Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) (5306 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Orc, 41, from the border of Paraguay and Brazil, has tattooed 80% of his body, including his eyeballs, and has a split tongue and sub-dermal piercings

An extreme tattoo fan has spent £400 having enormous tusks fixed to his teeth. The 41-year-old goes by "Orc", a name shared with mythical goblins with large fangs that protrude from their mouths.

He's tattooed 80% of his body and has gone so far as to have his tongue split in two. Orc even has eyeball tatts which turned the whites of his eyes a scary black.

The tattoo artist, who comes from Iguatemi, a small town on the border of Paraguay and Brazil, got his first body art at 15 and his first body modification at 35.

He also has eight subnormal piercings – the extreme insertions require the piercing to be inserted under the skin which then heals around them.

Despite his fantastical looks, the artist said that he is just being authentic. Orc said: “I am trying to be myself, these are just my ideas, my inspirations coming from the heart.

“I am not inspired by anyone. “Bad people exist everywhere and are always around... but they don't shake me.”

Unfortunately, Orc’s family are not as accepting of his unique style. He said: "I was raised in Campo Grande by my parents.

“My mum doesn't like it, my dad tolerates it and my friends find it weird.”

However, despite the lack of support he says he will continue to live his bizarre life – and he’ll even get more tattoos and body modifications.

Orc added: “Live, be happy, travel, love. Do whatever you want. “Life goes by fast and death is certain.”

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/body-modification-fan-turns-orc-22948961

1 Like

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by chocboi78(m): 1:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Those his last words tho.

1 Like

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by RedPanthar: 1:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by daddytime(m): 2:35am On Nov 04, 2020
He's living his life.

Hopefully, there won't be a case of mistaken identity upon his death and on the other side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by illicit(m): 3:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Can he talk and eat like that

1 Like

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Some people don kolo finish

1 Like

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by boman2014: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2020
mumu

in short, I'm proud to be an African again after seeing this nonsense nonsensical
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by happybee: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Are these people insane?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2020
happybee:
Are these people insane?
undecided

YES YES YES
THEY ARE.
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by olanrewaju49127: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Starboytwo(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2020
if boys collect that €400 now, do better thing, una go say na scam sad no be madness be this...

Orc added: “Live, be happy, travel, love. Do whatever you want. “Life goes by fast and death is certain.”

5 Likes

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Masterclass32: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2020
How does he eat with that thing in his mouth?
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Replica of the demon that lives inside of him.

1 Like

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Offpoint1: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2020
“Live, be happy, travel, love. Do whatever you want. “Life goes by fast and death is certain.”
These are the kind of people I want to associate with, you'll be surprised to find out they're the nicest people on earth.
No religious sentiment, they don't threaten with hell or sweet talk you with heaven, no judging, no discrimination, very determined, always encouraging. They just live happily and don't give a shit about what people think of them.

I'll rather live with this guy as a neighbour than live with a pastor, an imam or traditionalist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2020
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/body-modification-fan-turns-orc-22948961

Also kindly see: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume

I just want to be happy in this life. I like this guy

3 Likes

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Meteng: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingly, he sounds better than most of our so-called Christians and muslims

1 Like

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by marshalcarter: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Good for him
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Orire01(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2020
People dey o!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Fortune109: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2020
There are people so depressed they still count suicide out of the options...instead go for anything...
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Kccheechy(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020
This is what we get when their is too much peace in the world. If it were to be in the era of world wars where life expectancy was put at 24years and young boys at 12years were already using guns and deployed to the battle fields ,who would have time for body modifications?
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by DaInferno(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2020
TheCalculator:

Also kindly see: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume
if I came out at night and saw this, and am sure of a suitable barrel somewhere in the house; nothings stopping me from killing it!
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by devilmaycry: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
this one na rubbish na....
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
chocboi78:
he sounds depressed and pessimistic
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by chocboi78(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
positivevibez:
he sounds depressed and pessimistic
I wouldn't say that.. He is only expressing himself in a way he understands
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Coldie(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Women will still bang him.

Just HV money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by chocboi78(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Offpoint1:
“Live, be happy, travel, love. Do whatever you want. “Life goes by fast and death is certain.”
These are the kind of people I want to associate with, you'll be surprised to find out they're the nicest people on earth.
No religious sentiment, no judging, no discrimination, very determined, always encouraging. They just live happily and don't give a shit about what people think of them.
exactly...u saw through him
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Nmezor(f): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pure madness
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by meobizy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Those are so impractical. The human jaw and neck muscles are not strong enough to utilize them as weapons. I applaud his effort at body modification. At the end of the day a happy life is needed since years living on earth are very boring. I wonder what he looked like before. If he was slightly attractive then he’s killed most of his chances of reproducing with a female. Women are more visual than men when selecting mates.
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by paulolee(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
people dey this life o.. jus love his words "life is fast n death is certain"
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
He reminds me of those orcs in warcraft
Re: Man Turns 'Orc' After Getting Huge Tusks Attached To Teeth (Graphic) by Mywd: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
After death,,,, he go know the real LIFE.......... Anyways who am i to JUDGE.... GOD is the last JUDGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? / Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.