Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,385 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera (8498 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Loses Life To Explosive After Raid On Boko Haram Group. Photos / Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by InkedNerd(f): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2011
collins Jn:

D Truth Is Dat I 've Ceen Gud MUSLIMS Dat Do Not Condole Such WICKED Act Of Violence,But Diz EXTREMIST,I Wonder ??

Yupp, my father always told me--there's good and bad people of all sorts undecided
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2011
The Northern Muslims have been infected by the "Arab Mentality" of Islam.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by ziccoit: 6:47am On Mar 14, 2011
CrazyMan:

I wonder what’s the problem with Muslims; why they hate peace so much.

CrazyMan what a nickname. You are saying what you don't know. The idea of if not the Muslims it would definitely be Christians should be jettisoned with. Do you call a derailed christian a christian? Stop thinking anything that is coloured with religion is as appeared.

If you really understood the Islam ( don't need to be a muslim) as I understood the Christianity you would be wiser, refined in your thinking and guided in your utterances.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by biggtonny: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2011
islam + boko haram = violence
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by ziccoit: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Can you stop quoting crap on the internet. I am talking about 9/11 does that ring a bell? Well sorry I hate Muslims. . .  I have the right to hate right?

You have the right to hate anybody even if that is unwarranted, idiotic and senseless. Can you remember the contributions of those hated Muslims to your life?
  A Muslim friend that proffered a helping hand when it
is matter.
  A Muslim lecturer/teacher that molded your brain so you would be different in life.
  A Muslim co-worker assisting you to grow.
  A Muslim family member that paid your school fees and fed you while hungry.
The list is endless and we just stated counting as you are far from being there.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

another senseless post angry
please explain
Another name for muslim is violence, blind noise
we don't want such in our government!!
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Blakjewelry(m): 7:22am On Mar 14, 2011
athough i am a christian, what i have learn over the years is that most of pips who are causing all these chaos are either doing from there own point of view or just misinterpretion of the koran. During those jahads in the olden days, those refer to as infidels'' non worshipper of God'' are either compel to become a moslem or pay with their life. But if you are already a christian you are free to go about your normal duty. That explained why nobody was killed because of their religion when jerusalem was comquered by muslem. And from the way those idiots have been killing both christians their fellow muslems shows something is definately wrong with them.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Fraba(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2011
what baffles me most is the fact that BOKO HARAM condemns western influence and education and still use the products of these influences. I would have expected them to go around Naked, walk, use spares only and live inside mud houses; instead they ride in cars, use guns and wear western Clothes?

If we must condemn, then do it in totality without compromise otherwise they are just @$#$ with excuses.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2011
ziccoit:

You have the right to hate anybody even if that is unwarranted, idiotic and senseless. Can you remember the contributions of those hated Muslims to your life?
  A Muslim friend that proffered a helping hand when it
is matter.
  A Muslim lecturer/teacher that molded your brain so you would be different in life.
  A Muslim co-worker assisting you to grow.
  A Muslim family member that paid your school fees and fed you while hungry.
The list is endless and we just stated counting as you are far from being there.

Dude your sound so dum b. . goodbye
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2011
I see there's much ignorance here.Incase you don't know Christians have had more bloodshed than Muslims.now back to the stupidity,if 2 apples in the basket are rotten is it safe to conclude all apples are rotten,that's a very stupid and myopic way to view an angle.Muslims are also our brothers however u should know that not all Muslims read the Islam and act on their behalf.we are at way with Boko Haram not with the Muslims.and that's the main point.sometimes i wonder where all these illiterate pple see access to internet just because u can make free speeches doesn't mean u shud write shit.and besides am a christian who was a muslim before.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by abiolag(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2011
I think some people reason with their legs and not brain.Check the Headline or go back to school "Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera" meaning a non-muslim and violent group killed a Muslim who know the teaches of the religion of peace.May your soul rest in peace IMAM
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by ziccoit: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2011
celeboi:

A muslim who know his onion should tell me why they are all about violent? Why do muslims like violence? Why do they revenge at the slightest provocation? Is Islam Truly a Peaceful religion?, I am sick of these Muslims Extremist, or fanatics, Everyone one who in involve in instigating violence and killing of Innocent people, may trailer wey no get brake crush you all to DEATH, Amen.

To start with, Islam is the religion of Almighty Allah the Creator of the Creatures. As it is with anything that is Godly, Islam has a lot of enemies. In Christianity the most hated sect is the Jehovah witnesses because this is the only sect that has resisted any kind of manipulation in Christian ways of Worship and frowned at any assault against the Holy Bible. Jehovah witness believe in all or none. Worship God as did the Jesus Christ or forget it. If there were nothing like Islam and God gave us freehand to choose, I would definitely love to be a Jehovah witness.

Human being are created obstinate, wanting to have their ways as against what Almighty Allah laid down for them. Islam is a culture, the embodiments of way of life. It passes out instruction which you MUST follow for which you would be called a Muslim against which you would cease from being a Muslim.

My friend there is no single crime no matter how insignificant that is condoned in Islam. There are rules and regulations. In simple statement, a Muslim has a Quran to serve as a guide and Prophet Muhammed way of life to follow. Point out a single blemish from these two that would make a Muslim go flout the law of the land.

Nothing like a TRUE MUSLIM. What hold is you are either a Muslim [by believing in ALLAH and his Messengers ADAM up to HISA (the Jesus Christ) down to Prophet MUHAMMED] or a Non-Muslim nothing like in between.

Now what make you a Muslim?
1.] Belief in Allah which includes;
-belief in oneness of Allah
-belief in His books [Quran, Taorat, Injil(Bible), Saburat]
-belief in Prophets [ Muhammed, Hisa (Jesus Christ), Musa etc]
-belief in Angels
-belief in Judgment Day
-belief in Destiny

2.] Bring forth 5 daily prayers

3.] Arms giving to the poor

4.] Fast in the month of Ramadan

5.] Pilgrimage to Mecca when blessed

Anything that is in DISAGREEMENT with any of the above point is NON-ISLAM and anybody that DISAGREES with them is NON-MUSLIM.

Allah and Prophets say don't kill, be your brothers keepers, etc. You prove to be wiser and go your own way. Muslims Extremist, fanatics, Jihadists etc are just the name the enemies of Islam coined in order to discredit the religion of ALLAH. The reason being that, there is nothing like that in the life of Prophet Muhammed, the Sa'abah (the best generation ever live on the surface of the Earth) etc

Boko Haram by their deeds are not Islamic. I have read a lot about Christianity. I can boast to be more knowledgeable than the majority of Christians. Why don't you people afford yourselves of the opportunity and read good books about Islam so that you would be well grounded and you would stop from being the hater of Islam in extension the hater of your creator.

That is why Islam is becoming popular everyday in the Western World. They do research, don't believe in the hearsay and lies being told against the Islam and forced down the people's throat.

We have seen many occasions where people in turban and dressed like a Muslim attack churches and Non-Muslims. What do the government do about them? Nigeria is rotten and our leaders are pitting us against one another to have their way and for their selfish interest.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2011
pc guru:

I see there's much ignorance here.Incase you don't know Christians have had more bloodshed than Muslims.now back to the stupidity,if 2 apples in the basket are rotten is it safe to conclude all apples are rotten,that's a very silly and myopic way to view an angle.Muslims are also our brothers however u should know that not all Muslims read the Islam and act on their behalf.we are at way with Boko Haram not with the Muslims.and that's the main point.sometimes i wonder where all these illiterate pple see access to internet just because u can make free speeches doesn't mean u shud write poo.and besides am a christian who was a muslim before.
so because they have had more bloodshed than muslim(according to your low understanding),they should now go about, killing innocent people.
PATHETIC
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by martyns303(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2011
am tired of ppl coming here to say islam is a ''peaceful' religion, do these pigs think ppl here are stupid? Or we can't see or hear or reason? Anytime there's a large man slaughter muslim ''must'' be responsible and fact is they have their religious backing for their act. Even the Aboki that sells sweet right infront of ur house has a dagger under is bed and won't hesitate to use it at the slightess provocation. I ain't trynna be sentimental, this whole thing is just annoying!
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by ifyalways(f): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2011
A whole lotta phockrey and stu.pidity on this thread.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by InkedNerd(f): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2011
ifyalways:

A whole lotta phockrey and stu.pidity on this thread.

Co-sign on that one!! lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Abduljohn(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2011
It's vry uncalld 4 i ll some1 b killd because he condemnd killins dat shows Nigerians re nt ready 2 live by truth. Pls hw come our security agent re unable 2 cut dis pple wing? I am suspectin some fouls is nt abt western edu it goes beyond dat grin
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by onyengbu: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2011
That imam is a martyr/saint.
Like someone said already, may he find the peace that he preaches.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by elgazheey0(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2011
i can c that computer uses some of you not you using the computer
@ REALITY101, i urge you to go online now and type  {the fact behind September 11} to see if truly what happen in America is from the Muslim or from the American themselves. if you can't find it then try this {http://www.911sharethetruth.com} i think it might help you
regarding you hating ISLAM dat's ur own cup of tea, i don't hate you, i love you as a Country man. One love.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Righton: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2011
celeboi:

A muslim who know his onion should tell me why they are all about violent? Why do muslims like violence? Why do they revenge at the slightest provocation? Is Islam Truly a Peaceful religion?, I am sick of these Muslims Extremist, or fanatics, Everyone one who in involve in instigating violence and killing of Innocent people, may trailer wey no get brake crush you all to DEATH, Amen.
Which ones? the one who died for preaching peace. The ones you are most likely to run into in your school, workplace, on the road, who may be your driver, teacher, boss or whatever and have never harmed you
Or the one that you mostly read about
There must be at least 10million muslims in Nigeria
If they were that violent, 10% of them would have killed some people
Have we had up to 1million dead from religious violence?
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by favouredjb(f): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2011
This killing is senseless and i condemn it in its totality,what rubbish?

in as much as i iknow that not ALL muslims are violent,cos i av some very good ones as friends,what i ll like people on here to know that

you cant separate boko haram from islam,this is for posters that are saying its not an islamic group,IT is AN ISLAMIC GROUP AND THEY HAVE SAID IT SEVERAL TIMES THAT ANY OF THERE MUSLIM BROTHERS/SISTERS WHO GOES AGAINST THEM WILL ALSO BE KILLED LIKE THE INFIDELS,so its not a surprise really.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by favouredjb(f): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2011
*their
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Areosapien(f): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Who cares, hes a Muslim live by sword die on sword  

Actually, he died by the gun - a killing device from the west - which is pretty ironic, considering the fact that these extremists are ostensibly against western influence.
On the part of your post shaa, I don't believe all Muslims are violent. As we know, Yoruba Muslims are a fine example of the non-violent ones. So, it must really depend on the extent of brain-washing these killers must have experienced. wink
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by ekubear1: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2011
Boko Haram doesn't even seem to be a "Northern" thing. Seems to be centered around Borno State and the NE zone, not the rest of the North. Not clear to me why anyone here is using this as a criticism of Islam in general or Islam in the North. . . at best you can criticize Islam in the NE zone of Nigeria.

It is like having a problem with MEND and blaming some dude from Edo State.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Dandabai(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2011
@ poster
When and where did Boko Haram attached churches?
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by jedisco(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2011
I was born and bred in kd and experienced the two riots firsthand and i can say that even though most muslims are very good people 95% will kill for religion.
Can u ask yourself how the religion spread through northern africa including nigeria.
Fact is that it has a violent undertone which has been exaggerated by some.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by honeric01(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2011
Are people this stoopid?
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2011
jedisco:

I was born and bred in kd and experienced the two riots firsthand and i can say that even though most muslims are very good people 95% will kill for religion.
Can u ask yourself how the religion spread through northern africa including nigeria.
Fact is that it has a violent undertone which has been exaggerated by some.

Islam seems to be the ONLY religion that is associated with violence (both against others and themselves). Perhaps someone can provide a sensible explanation for this, rather than act defensive. Although it must be noted that Yoruba and southern muslims are very liberal (commendably so) and have never participated in such religious zealotry.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Udevex: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2011
May the soul of the Cleric rest in peace.

Having said that, Boko Haram is a creation of some of the Northern elite to use as tools to drive fear into their rivals, that is the reason Yusuf was shot in cold blood after he was caught. He would have spilled the beans about his masters in Nigeria's high places.
I wouldn't be at all supprised if most Boko Haram's aren't from Niger Republic, Chad and Sudan.
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by Muktar05(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2011
Boko Haram stop painting us (muslims) black. You ar going out of Islam becareful!
Re: Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera by sheriffman(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2011
May his soul rest in peace and may his killers never find peace until they repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Creating More States - Ekweremadu (Senate VP) / GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) / Rural Development: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 12Km Ugwuomu Nike-Go Uni Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.