Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police (3359 Views)

Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator / Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by deezzle(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2011
Anybody wey desrve stoning go collect am. at least George Bush collect him own, na just say him sabo dogde well well
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by Basics007: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
bisiaet:

But why stoning the president? what good does this stoning will do to this people? Stoning and stoning I guess they think they are embarrasse the president rather they are embarrassing themselves as they would be label as usual "Babaric People" because I dont understand this stoning madness as if we are still living in stoneage time so nasty indeed.

All this in the name of zonning, Religious, Tribalism. If GEJ is Hausa man all we will hear is Rankadede isnit?

If the president is muslim they would say is an act of God (Allah Akbar) is that not right?

If Nigeria has allowed zoning to be imposed on them as Goat Ciroma want they will yeah we are born to rule isnit?

Its untill every Nigerian realised that what is behind all this was not just hatred for GEJ but these people just want to rule this country forever this is just the simple truth and failure to ahieve this they want to turn Nigeria upside down. But the great question is Can all of us fold our arms seen this rule for life dram stand??

If they are a treu muslim they should know what the Qu'aran says about an act of God and they should know as the holy book said that whatever man become in life or whatever happens in life Allah knows about it so I dont understand there grieveances now?
Finally a voice of reason. We get it that nearly all of us hate the PDP but how i wish the opposition to the candidature is based on his personality and his incoherent policies. But alas what do we have,Ciroma is hating on him because he aint a northerner. At least thank God Buhari is distancing himself from the silly northern oligarchs.
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by owasoyo: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
We should stop deceiving ourselves in dis country, we are jst pple of different Ideology, Maybe Buhari should start dreaming hw to rule d Hausa fulanis, and GEJ to d south/south, Fashola or so, to d Southwest and so on, If we cant learn to live in peace, May God choice d rit Leader 4 us come 2011, Make i go Charge my BB jooooo
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by jason123: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2011
No to GEJ!!!!!!!!! We must resist it!
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by naijaking1: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2011
jason123:

No to GEJ!!!!!!!!! We must resist it!

Just wait till the lorry carrying them biscuits arrive in your area, then let's see how you resist it.
Instead of throwing stones in return, GEJ should pelt these people with his delicious biscuits angry
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by Areosapien(f): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2011
naijaking1:

Just wait till the lorry carrying them biscuits arrive in your area, then let's see how you resist it.
Instead of throwing stones in return, GEJ should pelt these people with his delicious biscuits angry

LOL! cheesy cheesy
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
How reliable is this report sef?
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by honeric01(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2011
I always knew PDP and GEJ are the ones behind all the series of attack around their rally venues, they want to put fear in the heart of Nigerians into voting for them and voting against other parties they blame the attacks on.

Ciroma is part and parcel of PDP and whatever he does should be attached to the PDP as a whole.

So they are looking to blaming ANPP as the next party abi? i say WOE to PDP and their cohorts.
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by naijaking1: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
honeric01:

I always knew PDP and GEJ are the ones behind all the series of attack around their rally venues, they want to put fear in the heart of Nigerians into voting for them and voting against other parties they blame the attacks on.

Ciroma is part and parcel of PDP and whatever he does should be attached to the PDP as a whole.

So they are looking to blaming ANPP as the next party abi? i say WOE to PDP and their cohorts.

So, GEJ is behind the bomb explosions aimed at his rallies
What an arguement.
Let wait for the security agents to do their work.
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2011
naijaking1:

So, GEJ is behind the bomb explosions aimed at his rallies
What an arguement.
Let wait for the security agents to do their work.

remember the days of abacha and phantom coups
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by chosen04(f): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
oyb:

remember the days of abacha and phantom coups

Were the coups really phantom? I thought the Oputa panel actually did justice to the ''so called phantom coups?''

Was it not tagged phantom cos ''Y'' people were involved?
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by jason123: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2011
chosen04:

Were the coups really phantom? I thought the Oputa panel actually did justice to the ''so called phantom coups?''

Was it not tagged phantom cos ''Y'' people were involved?

Abeg, no tribalism. Thank you.
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by sley4life(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
the culprit should be jailed
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by Limaoscar: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2011
What else do you expect from cave men. Too many of them up North.
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by Solomon227(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=28pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by paulkalu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2011
Thats how God will always expose their evil plans towards GOODLUCK. God has already fought the battle.Anyone thats fighting against him(Goodluck)is fighting in vain!
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by 9ijaMan: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
paul kalu:

Thats how God will always expose their evil plans towards GOODLUCK. God has already fought the battle.Anyone thats fighting against him(Goodluck)is fighting in vain!
Keep basking in your delusion.

Interesting to know that PDP members are indeed the ones behind the stonings and perhaps bombings. Just yesterday a PDP member came out to confess that the Gombe State governor sponsored the thugs who vandalized the PDP campaign office in Gombe and perhaps those who stoned GEJ.

I hope all the crass noise from camp GEJ about arresting Buhari will now stop. Since we now know it's GEJ's boys who have been stoning him, I suppose GEJ should now be arrested for not controlling his Party thugs!
Re: Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police by debosky(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
So who will GEJ threaten to arrest for this latest stoning incident? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws / See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Boko Haram's First Beheading Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.