Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' (39109 Views)

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by ofiko123(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Both of them are MAD..
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by seangy4konji: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Is she not??
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by toye440: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Delusional? Says a man who attempted suicide and couldnt keep a simple marriage. I believe he needs this to revive he's already sinking carrear.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Amhappy(f): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Very unnecessary. We Nigerians like the rest of the world are just observers. Why go personal due to something like this?
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2020
STUPID IDIOT THAT CANNOT SAVE HIS MARRIAGE!!!
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by koolaid87: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Teebillz smoking crack again. This Niggah is a failure
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2020
This saphere girl dey date lala
Cause all of her topics dey always reach FP angry
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by favinvest: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
question.. what has trump done for Nigeria/Nigerians in the last 4yrs..

nothing.. expect ventilators, increase in Visa fees, and deportation of hard-working Nigerians
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by seunmsg(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Glad God didn't listen to her silly prayer.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Omezif(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Just delusional mai without his own air in a addition of what she said.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Empiree: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2020
It is IPOB and Christians that are supporting Trump. They think Trump is the coming messiah. Foolishness can not be bought in the market.

They also think that there was no international terrorism in the last 4 years because Trump was the only capable president to handle them.

Read the attachment to see what American has to say about that. I don't have problem with Trump at all except for his immigration policy.

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by frowland(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:
My opinion my business. How does that concern you?
I guess the photo of Tiwa rocking towel is giving him mental disorder.

Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.

'She's delusional' is also his business and does not concern Rita.
Look, life is like a mirror. Its a give and take scenario, you can never have it your way.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Attention seekers!! Try again latter please
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Sturd(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Who is Till Bliz
And who even tell una say trump na christian....he was never one...someone from the scotch division of royal freemasonry,one of the oldest divisions of freemasonry since it's invention.....my brother he's not even close to being a Christian,he evil and evil is not Christianity
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Burgerlomo: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Former manager to Tiwa Savage.

Tiwa former manager, ex hubby and baby daddy.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by target100: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Now what his ex wifewears or engagein shouldnotalso be you dirty biz but hey youhave to use you 20mb daily data so your network don'tcheat you, the same rightyou have to commentonhis is thesame right he has tocommentonothers.
slowpoke
saaphiere:

Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Dcaliphate(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

Chai, so on point. I'll never start a fight with ladies like u, u get mouth ehhhh
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by ledaman: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

If you want Tebliz just go straight to the point instead of attacking him because what he wrote has no link with his family issues OK.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by ledaman: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
femi4:
Shame on you for bringing tiwa into the conversation
She is very stupid!
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by odonkoro: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Who even told Edoche that God is a Christian. Gullibility of the highest order.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by amuwo1980: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
See useless toy boy who was almost driven to sucide by a dirt public pussy calling some one delusional, next time u will jump off that bridge fool
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by amuwo1980: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Who is Till Bliz

One wanna jump over the bridge fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Biodun Okeowo Children (Pictures) / Nigerian Celebrities At Jonathan's Rally In Lagos (photos) / Jim Iyke Pictured With 50 Cents In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.