Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' (39112 Views)

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by SLOVFO(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
You are stupid sir
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Favoritedealer: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
More like she is as stupid as stupid gets,no time for unnecessary formalities

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Millimann: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
It's like the brain of Tee Billz is not functioning well. Must he impose his opinion on others?
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by wakaman: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Not only delusional but vague. But Na dem way be dat
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by SmartPolician: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
OhBiafra:
Yorubas will never respect themselves. Always pretending to be "woke"

Why use one man's opinion to judge the Yorubas?

Make una get sense na.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by akdjr(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
I wouldn't support Teebliz coming out to tell her she's delusional but he has not made said something different from most meaningful minds.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Gloriagee(f): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
You are wrong, you know. In this instance, he's right when did she become a spokesperson for all Christians? Trump is no poster boy for christianity so how does his reelection translate to a victory for Christians? What Christian's too? Definitely the white Christian's alone? Wat of the Mexican Christians? Abegi

saaphiere:
My opinion my business. How does that concern you?
I guess the photo of Tiwa rocking towel is giving him mental disorder.

Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Neddstark: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Everyone has a right to their opinion. But some hypocritical fools try to demean others for their opinions when they are no better. Many of them on Nairaland too

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by November1857(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
He must be a yaruba Muslim!
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Melvinism99(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Who's teebliz

Oh leave Rita edochie to her opinion it's non of your business
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by MrPresident1: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Tiwa Savage's wife calling somebody delusional.

Idiot buruku
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Cali4by4: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2020
BanevsJoker:
When was his last suicide attempt? A man who failed at everything including suicide.

Lol..even failed suicide attempt...kai you get him gan ni...wa gbayi
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by omodaamola: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2020
She said nothing wrong, she is entitle to whatever she post on her timeline.

I hope you tender an apology soon! wink
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Englov(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Biden for US president done and dusted.

We move.

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Vanzcharles(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

Why use one man's opinion to judge the Yorubas?

Make una get sense na.

The guy no be Igbo tribe. He wants to instigate hate and run.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by jrusky(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.

And how is Tiwa rocking towel your business too if Rita statement is not Teeblitz business
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by focus7: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2020
She's really delusional

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by chriscrosss(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2020
You think you can Just talk anyhow and apologize the next day cos your mouth is leaking...is that woman your mate...teebl, God punish you for calling her delusion.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by slimjosh231(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Former manager to Tiwa Savage.
he should go revive his dead career first
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Starhearts: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Munzy14:

I thought they said long talk no deh for evening church service?

U get bad mouth, l swear
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by chatinent: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Yawns
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by slimjosh231(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2020
jrusky:

And how is Tiwa rocking towel your business too if Rita statement is not Teeblitz business
Awon supporters gang
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by OsuIgboIpob: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

[s]Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.[/s]
People must have their opinion on any stupîd opinion you make public.
KEEP your stupîd opinion to yourself if you don't want people's opinions on your stupîd opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

Yes! it's her opinion. But why generalising it as if Trump has helped Christianity in anyway especially Nigerian Christians?

his citizen was abducted and he immediately sent american soldiers to rescue him. How many years have bandits been killing Christians in southern kaduna?
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by ivolt: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2020
She is.
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by President99: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
But Pope says he's not a Christian coz Christians don't build wall
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Farki: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Please what exactly is Christian about Trump aside from being a massive hateful and self serving prick?
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by jrusky(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
OhBiafra:
Yorubas will never respect themselves. Always pretending to be "woke"

Wetin concern Yoruba with these just tell me? Did he responde to Rita tweet because Rita is Igbo or did he mentioned igbo in his comment?

You first respect and stol being foolishly irrational senselessly.

Think before you post a comment, think.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Robertgreene1(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
interesting....all these my fellow igbos massively supporting Trump sef..I wonder what he has done nd will do 4 us...I blame nnamdi kanu nd his silly propangada Sha...Trump prolly only knows that there's a major tribe in Nigeria called igbos..finish...he hasn't even mentioned us 4 once...as a trained political scientist..i followed ds U.S election year very closely on CNN...I Js saw d massive pre election historic turnout which only means one thing 2 a keen political eye "people want change"..nd told my bro that Trump has lost already..he was like..No!!! Trump must win..I told him "let's Js wait and see na"...Trump like his supporters both home nd abroad re js bitter losers...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform / “I Want To See Your Dick” - Bobrisky Tells Man In A Male Toilet / Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.