Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices (39985 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Amnesty International's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Rugaria: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
It was as if she was reading a coup speech... All these retired oloshos that are swamming Abuja are becoming inventive in trying to land that huge pay..

1 Like

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by NigeriaBam: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
wonderful
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by oxiide22(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fahdiga:
APC wants to destroy Nigeria by all means but they will fail woefully
I thought you want zoo to fall so that u can get Biafra so why not join them??
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by TruthinAction: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
happy200:
Amnesty international is a very useless organization.

Paid slave spotted.

5 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Adakaazubuike(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=happy200 post=95716807]Amnesty international is a very useless organization.

This are the supporters of APC we are talking about, you belong to the bush abeg keep quit, check very well and know your the useless one here.

1 Like

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by GavelSlam: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Farki:

The government's interests is against the people's interests. They would have saved themselves from any embarrassment by handling the situation better and not lying about it but because you are so used to mediocrity their actions are shining examples of how to deal with civil unrest and a dissatisfied populace.

Nigerian government is killing it's people and covering it up yet you still expect young people to display patriotism for a nation that stole their futures, what trash.

You see how I used MMM as a good example of government actually having the interest of the public at heart, but the public's lack of patriotism or even logic makes any attempt to educate them a futile task.
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Nadio2019: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
They are getting breathing space already, threatening Amnesty International to leave Nigeria or die.

They sense that Trump is losing the US election.
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by tollyboy5(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rareoil:

The hoodlums are your brothers,your uncles and your fathers.

Leave igbo people alone.
I'm talking about the NGO . wetin concern me with Igbo pole?
Una go just jump untop pesin comment
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
happy200:

SHUT UP THERE!!!
PAID AGENT WE KNOW YOU

1 Like

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Nadio2019: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
The non Islamic extremists in Nigeria shall be hardest hit if Trump loses the US election.
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Zyxzzzz: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
happy200:
you and the 11 people that liked your post are all cowards

4 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rosskivci:

YOU are the dumb jungle bunny with no brain.

Amnesty international obviously means to you ''oyinbo'' meaning ''perfect'' in your brainwashed little head.

Can your slaveboy head comprehend the fact that they failed to provide any evidence of their claim that the Nigerian army killed 12 people at Lekki?

Why should we tolerate organisations who come here to lie and besmirch the country?

Useless.

Seun, mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala
This guy has been insulting nairalanders
Rule 2
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by openuniversity5: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
This country is really a Zoo according to MNK
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by silverlinen(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Buratai doing what he knows how to do best
Fighting inconsequential fights
Instead of giving BH terrorists ultimatum
He's giving AI ultimatum
This nepotistic government is trying all in it's power to turn this country into an autocratic government for the Fulani too handle
Make Buratai go learn war tactics from the chadian army

PEACE

5 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Egabs(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
this govt won't say anything on this now but if it's people demanding for good governance they wll quickly rush to calling all sort of names

2 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Diesel1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
happy200:
It's better to keep silent and let people guessing the level of your ignorance than spitting out bile

2 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by composure: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
happy200:

I repeat it once again...
Desmond Elliot was right afterwards calling Nigeria youths children.
He has been seeing comments on nairaland.
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by emerged01(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Who and who go follow am commit the crime against Amnesty international? Na that part I wan know.

3 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Bukasint(f): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Moferere:

Wisdom doesn't cost much.
It is just about keeping quiet when you don't have any meaningful things to say

One night stand for you.

1 Like

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Rareoil(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
tollyboy5:
I'm talking about the NGO . wetin concern me with Igbo pole? Una go just jump untop pesin comment
Whatever.
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Abubakraheemat(f): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
See them again shameless people, they are not even ashamed to say this out, as it was going now I don't think this country can ever be great again
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by tot(f): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Imagine the ridiculousness. Threatening to burn and kill, yet DSS won't see these ones to arrest. Mschew.

Anyway, let them try it first, then they will come and see that Nigeria is just a speck in the comity of nations.
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Nadio2019: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
If you Burn Amnesty International in North of Nigeria, they move down south. The South of Nigeria needs Amnesty International.

To advance the cause of Islam in the south, Nigeria’s government is using armed forces to kill and brutalize southerners asking for restructuring of Nigeria’s dysfunctional political structure and governance system, or secession from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Solatium(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oblitz:

Anybody that hates Amnesty International is a terrorist.

Amnesty international have since lost their relevance,how many countries takes them serious any money?
How many?
They simply an agent of distabilization, like I said are there no right abuses in developed nations?
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by payloader(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
angelfallz:
Amnesty international, this organization that in my opinion is used by the west to terrorise third world countries like Nigeria and countries that refuse to toe the line of the west.
When it suited your Buhari during Jonathan's era, they were good. Now, they are helping Endsars protesters shot during a peaceful protest by NA, they have now become a "tool" by the west to terrorise third world countries? If you had a relative who lost lost his/her life to Endsars shooters, I believe you would be saying something else. But God is wise.

2 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by jojothaiv(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
OBJECTIVITY don suffer Sha...

See how folks dey toss the word up and down...
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Farki: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
GavelSlam:

You see how I used MMM as a good example of government actually having the interest of the public at heart, but the public's lack of patriotism or even logic makes any attempt to educate them a futile task.
Do think people just wake up one day and say "I'm going to hate Nigeria now" and the rot happening over the years doesn't factor into that?

Does MMM compare to the billions and trillions of taxpayer money meant for schools, salaries, roads, security healthcare etc that vanished into thin air?

The government is killing people who's only crime was protesting with the Nigerian flag at a tollgate and you're here talking about MMM, do you expect people to be patriotic when you stain the country's flag with their blood?

Trash.

3 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Nadio2019: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oblitz:

Anybody that hates Amnesty International is a terrorist.

Oh yes. Only the Islamic extremists in Nigeria hate Amnesty International.

3 Likes

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by mauchiz: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Is ok,
Burutai ,please burn amnesty international,
I already know Burutai and Buhari are on there way to jail, because the child that dances surugede does not know it is the dance of the masqurade.

God wants to answer my prayers, im waiting for them to burn it,

1 Like

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Solatium(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
SMBH:

And sir, you are their leader.

Even kaduna state government confirmed the extrajudicial killings and burial of over 300 shitte protesters by the army. You're here saying trash...

If we don't have bodies like this Nigeria only God knows what would have happened.

I am very sure people like you won't even care if others are being killed as long as it doesn't happen to you.

Can you point to the burial sites?
Some of you just open your mouth and talk without proper thinking.
300 mass grave and no one has been able to dig that up?
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Solatium(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
MNDY:

Are you minding this government.

Mark my words, this government will make a mistake very soon that will start another wave of protest. Na then we go kuku end Nigeria. The IG has already asked policemen to use firearms.

And when NIGERIA ends you will become a refugee.
Pure and simple.
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by mauchiz: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Since Buhari has decided to scatter Nigeria, no problem, we are watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video / Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.