Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices (39983 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Amnesty International's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Solatium(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if protests are a right or a left. I asked when did it become a crime? That u haven't answered and u talking about what gels or doesn't gel. Did I ask u about rights? By d way, where do u have major protests where roads aren't inadvertently blocked? Protests everywhere are disruptive to public life (By disruptive, I dont mean stealing or destroying things). That's normal but then again they are part of d democratic process. Below is a picture of d scene of a protest that took about 5 months. With such numbers, is it possible for people's normal activities not to be disrupted?

What's wrong with protesters still being on d road after d govt announced d scrapping of endsars?

It's not me u are helping. It's urself u need to help. U are d one who made a claim. It's not govt text book that made d claim. It is ur responsibility to defend ur claims. It's not my responsibility neither is it that of a govt text book. U have even shot urself further with ur interview analogy as it further contradicts ur position. If u are asked a question in a job interview based on a claim u make, are u going to refer d interviewer to a text book?

So many protest that are not distruptive, Occupy Nigeria protest was camped at a place in Ojota,I was part of that protest,we did not blocked the way and we had our demand.
Thailand protest has been on for over a year at the same spot and they are still there they never blocked the whole city.

I do not need to reply you again,as it's seen that you keep changing position each time you were caught.
Don't argue to win,argue to learn and embrace a sound logic.

Like I said earlier,keep blocking the road,keep shutting the whole place and when a bigger FORCE came after you and put you where you belong I pray you are able to afford a legal representative.
Good day
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by lexy2014: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2020
Solatium:

You don't know me and you can't define wjat you don't know.
Your only way of Correcting societal ills is through civil disturbance.
I wish you well in your journey.

I didn't say I no u neither did I define anything. I only asked u a question. Asking u a question is for d purpose of seeking clarity for d unknown which preceded ur statement of me not knowing u. And if u say I don't u, then answering d question is ur opportunity to shed light on who u are
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by Maghan37: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2020
GeneralStan:
I dare those faceless slaves to burn the office of The Amnesty International, they and their would realize they just shot themselves in the foot. Again!!!
More like in the brain.
Re: CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices by SaintUlot: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oblitz:

Anybody that hates Amnesty International is a terrorist.

Be careful with trusting this guy with money, he collected 125,000ngn from me through bank transfer on the pretext that he will buy materials he will use to complete the work I gave him. He posted me for 3 weeks and didn't deliver any material or show up to complete the job, i had to get another person to complete the job after waiting endlessly. I told him to refund and he started giving me stories. Please don't trust him with your hard-earned money, he doesn't have integrity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay / Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.