Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man Walks In On His Woman And Another Man Having Sex (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Walks In On His Woman And Another Man Having Sex (VIDEO) (3099 Views)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Walks In On His Woman And Another Man Having Sex (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Man walks in on his woman and another man having sex

cc lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cmd1YuLovM&feature=youtu.be
Re: Man Walks In On His Woman And Another Man Having Sex (VIDEO) by Freestainworld(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
did he enjoy the view?

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Woman And Another Man Having Sex (VIDEO) by Godada(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
did he enjoy the view?

The view shocked him
Re: Man Walks In On His Woman And Another Man Having Sex (VIDEO) by Princerichi0(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fear women. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Walks In On His Woman And Another Man Having Sex (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2020
How do we know it's not staged

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Woman And Another Man Having Sex (VIDEO) by Treash(m): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Acid get purpose na. Use it appropriately and sit as the lawd fight your battles.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga / Closed / 16 Years Old School Drop Out Just Cash Out 10m This Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.