Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17582 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2006
tell am snazz, tell am o! you see this idiot typewriter, I STARTED THIS THREAD, NA ME GO FINISH AM! i love you snazzy. . . . .am back. kiss kiss
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2006
typwrita u r a big insult to this room
GET OUT
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2006
u this pearldrops, why can't you just ignore typewriter. it is like you are enjoying this beef thing.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2006
he just wont hit at me that way and get away with it
whtever he has against me is his bizwaz
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2006
@donald: i look better than snazz.

@typewriter: before you judge anyone, put a picture of yourself up. are you that ugly that you can't even put up your own picture? you must be. **shakes head at a silly little boy that can't even type.** Besides, you didn't start this thread, someone else did. and snazz ain't even here, so why do you keep talking about her? do you see how foolish you look now? if you don't that is understandable.

@pearldrops: Don't mind this foolish boy, okay? He is just looking for some form of entertainment, since he doesn't have any friends. He is alos looking for your attention. He wants you to get mad, just ignore him. and you are very beautiful, any guy would want to have you! smiley
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2006
@harmony
go girl wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2006
l second u harmony u hotter than her but she's hot thou
u quite pretty and slashy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2006
girls it's alright let's just drop this
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2006
ok
l already did that
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2006
great wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2006
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2006
now who laugh so sheepishly? embarassed

@harmony : I need a friend and luckly i found one; O! yea snazzzzzzi, now who needs a teddy beardrops? undecided undecided beardrops girl go get some soul. then u talk love okay?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2006
if you all are as pretty as u claim people/boys/men will fight for Ur friendship and love
as some are figthing me for the love of my life Snazzzy.

think about it , yea some are just here to plead. the real ones are gone with their love, I for one has gone with My snazzzzi

, and Hezekiah still walking the street of NL wondering what hit him. when he comes around (if he ever does) he will definitely know the score, yes O! what a loser he was !!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2006
typewriter,I think it high time I said something on this your issue.I think its getting on my nerves.Its really stupid loving someone you have never seen.Please,stop insulting my friends on this forum,I don't know you,you don't know me at all,so please rule love out of this,okay?Respect yourself and act your age.Harmony and Pearldrops,don't mind him,I think some knots are loose in his head.Pearldrops,we have a score to settle grin Come to yahoo messenger lets trash it out. grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2006
well said, but we all love Jesus with all we have. my dear snazzy have u seen Jesus? by faith all things are possible. by faith i know u and will marry thou.

about Ur so called friends why will they say they look better than u? when i know better who and what i want is you and all u are, no more no less, we happi birthday my love no skin pain as soon as they act there age and part i'll reciprocate appropriately. u know better. grin grin

snazzydawn:

Harmony and Pearldrops,don't mind him,I think some knots are loose in his head.

about the loosen knots on my head, i never noticed, so come to the bedroom and get it fixed fast, i need now than ever kiss kiss ,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2006
marriage ke?wake up from your dream!!!What if I told you I am married?Besides,its not a crime if someone thinks she looks better than me,everybody is entitled to their opinion.Harmony is hot,get that into your thick skull.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2006
snazzydawn:

marriage ke?wake up from your dream!!!What if I told you I am married?Besides,its not a crime if someone thinks she looks better than me,everybody is entitled to their opinion.Harmony is hot,get that into your thick skull.

Much love to you snazzydawn, you are a sexy hot babe, the only one who made me feel welcome to nairaland. cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by harmony: 1:05am On Mar 14, 2006
TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD, ATTENTION!!!

We must IGNORE typewriter on this thread! if we ignore him, he will feel silly! so what do you say?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 1:45am On Mar 14, 2006
Typewrite this is some real love,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Badman888 it's real love man thank you cool

@NL i think you all love me
as i truly love snazzzy kiss

@hardmoney abi waiting Dey call cool

i kind of like u but not love, the only girl i love is snazzzzest,
who will help me tell her to imaging two of in a cool place ( she'll love me like i do love her) am not joking!!! just imagine that!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
typewriter i guess snazzy has now made herself clear
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2006
that not the issue
the question is?
how can i stop loving her?
any idea?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2006
cos loving snazzy has become involuntry and the musels of my heart. i can't stop the beat
jibi jigi jibi jigi it beats round the clock and every second that counts snazzy is on mi mind

words!!! but its true!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2006
aint you embarassed i mean the girl says she's got no feeling for you
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2006
i know but time and fate has a way of changing that
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2006
hope so
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2006
if she is not the one why do my heart beat this hard?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
or do you think any thing can act as a stopper to my feelings
pls suggest, as i don't want to hurt her feeling in anyway.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2006
typewriter get a grip on yourself
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2006
how do you mean
i told u that she is working me up like an involuntary measles
now u said get hold of yourself

baby am on fire here can't u understand.
it's burn me in the inside as well as on the outside
so where will the control come from?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2006
in fact i want to meet her any time from now
so that she either kill me or love me or do the both
she and only she i thing can stop this feeling
i have lost all control
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2006
dont take it that way but then it just looks to me as if you're just been silly you know acting a bit immatured you should know there's no fxcking way you're gonna get intouch and even if there was, it looks to me as if you just spoilt your chances

Seun i suggest you delete this topic,it's got an emotional control on typewiter

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.