Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17580 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by buckeye(m): 4:16am On Feb 10, 2006
yummy:

Nooo, i think we have to support the guy that started this thread

it seems u've taken bribe from him.....egunje master. buckeye is confused
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by yummy(m): 4:20am On Feb 10, 2006
Lol, i don't even know him, but I just tot i should support him otherwise the girls on this forum would just be feelin ... wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by buckeye(m): 4:24am On Feb 10, 2006
yummy:

Lol, i don't even know him, but I just tot i should support him otherwise the girls on this forum would just be feelin ... wink

i feel u, but i think thats what most of them r meant to do. feeling is in their dictionary cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by yummy(m): 4:28am On Feb 10, 2006
You're right cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2006
do u guys knows what u are doing?

YOUR ALL DOING THE WRONG THING
putting my snazzy for the highest voted
and not the highest lover, which i am
then let snazzy choose
which she wants
A. highest voted
B. best lover

I don't want to be voted though, cos I'm a lover not a bidder
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by sexybaby(f): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2006
that babe is sweet,she is lucky that am not a guy, i for go OKIJA!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2006
@sexybabe, hmm, i don't even know what to say. u sound kinda , is that your pic in your profile.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2006
yea eastcoast,I was about asking the same question.sexybaby,that picture,is it you?Hmmmm,I wonder if Seun has seen that profile?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by sexybaby(f): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2006
Eastcoast:

@sexybabe, hmm, i don't even know what to say. u sound kind of ,  is that your pic in your profile.
lesiban? no i don't do that shit, but i praise good thing when i see it. you too look good in your pic
does that make or change any thing
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2006
thanks but It doesn't make or change anything either. Is that you in that pic?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2006
yea sexybaby,is that you?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by sexybaby(f): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2006
Eastcoast:

thanks but It doesn't make or change anything either. Is that you in that pic?
yes that's my pic
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
wow. well, there's one more thing i have to say sexybabe,welcome to nairaland.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
Jeez girl,don't you have something more presentable?no offence please,thats what I think,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
snazzy, snazzy, snazzy shocked shocked shocked she is a new member.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by ono(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2006
some profile pics get the heart racing like,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by sexybaby(f): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2006
Eastcoast:

wow. well, there's one more thing i have to say sexybabe,welcome to nairaland.
Oh thanks my dear i just love this site!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2006
well,she must have seen the guidelines before posting it.Well,whats mine?after all,admin has not complained,so who am I?
Welcome,sexybaby to NL.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2006
yeah me too. since i discovered it, i find myself coming here all the time. guess i'm kinda addicted to it
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by sexybaby(f): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2006
snazzydawn:

well,she must have seen the guidelines before posting it.Well,whats mine?after all,admin has not complained,so who am I?
Welcome,sexybaby to Nairaland.
it is a free world and a free site
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2006
u're right cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Bisanke(f): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2006
@ Snazzydown dis is serious o so the men that want u here are more than 1. O ga o snazzydown they really love u o. Especially da one who made this tread.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mimmy1(f): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2006
Snazzy, just choose the one u like and let us know. period!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2006
mmmmmmmm so much more to post love is in the air,l can smell it*sniff sniff*
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by dappy777(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2006
Hmmm
Nice looking chic, I understand your troubles. cry cry cry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by donald(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2006
not seen her around for long.Where on earth is snazzy?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by dappy777(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2006
That's true.
She might have finally decided to go out with Hezekiah. cry cry cry
At times, persistence pays!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2006
dappy777:

That's true.
She might have finally decided to go out with Hezekiah. cry cry cry
At times, persistence pays!!

Qdappy777 what is the above statement mean? are voting for Hezekiah indirectly?

sorry u have just lost one!

can you guys ever guess right for once? i told snazzzy how i turely feel cool kiss and she must have understood. so!
Me and my snazzy are having the best of times now and may not post here any more

next time y all make this Hezekiah of a guy important i will not dignify you action with any word
i will leave you all to enjoy your ignorance as long as i wish but when i make my replies you all will always know the scores
and definitely you guys are on the losing side. cry cry

snazzy is with me now so all of you who wanted otherwise should go to sleep, in fact lose Ur selves

to those who helped me while it lasted big up!!!!

to my snazzzest baby big bigger big mi love thee to da bones!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mochafella(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2006
Typewriter:

snazzy is with me now so all of you who wanted otherwise should go to sleep, in fact lose your selves
@dappy777

Actually it seems like Typewriter is claiming victory. Where is snazzy by the way, she's been missing-in-action for a while, or has she been banned?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pearldrops(f): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2006
may be she is BANNED
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2006
undecided
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2006
Band in deed
like i said you guys always confess wrongly all the time Kai get real

snazzy is just cooling off and may post whenever she wants

mochafella:

@dappy777

Actually it seems like Typewriter is claiming victory. Where is snazzy by the way, she's been missing-in-action for a while, or has she been banned?

( who said is my fault that u are not in love or can't find your love? tongue tongue) like i said all your comment are alway that of jobless fellows embarassed

well am not claiming victory, because victory belongs to God. rather I and snazzy discovered ourselves and stick to our Fate (to love and be loved now and forever kiss kiss) isn't it wonderful, that God works in a mysterious ways that's why there is water in coconut. there4 , all u pessimists get real, life is more than you ever think u know, simply put snazzy and I are in love and busy with it now. cool cool kiss

least i forget she may soon bear me a fine set of twins, and she reads all these post here. so do me a favor and stop posting what will brake her carring love for me or cause her miscarrage of,  because if ,  i pray God be with us sha, it will be fine with all my well wishers,

for my bad wishers well why don't you all have a dream once more. and lift a flower for the children and colours to open your eyes. things of this life are in short supply, so get busy and find your love.  just that we are here today does'nt mean we won't
be gone 2morrow. don't give up something for nothing.

that's all i want to say right now Folks

Au revoir  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.