Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects (10055 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law / FG Proposes ₦‎26 Trillion As 2024 Budget — Targets Dec 31 For Submission At NASS / NNPC Remits N1.26 Trillion To Federation Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects by bobestman(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Awon ole buruku. Even Sodom and Gomorah was not rebuilt with such amount �
Re: Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects by Ilaumoh(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2020
Sunstorm95:
Why can't Nigeria use it's professionals instead of paying china and other foreign companies billions of dollars in inflated cost? And also employ local laborers like blackking98 Ebenezer202I Ilaumoh NigerDeltaRep and Charleys
Senseless he goat keep changing moniker
Re: Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects by Mikyle: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2020
Hnmmmmm.
Road project kwam. As for me, no federal road is under construction in my area or may be they are invisible federal roads but I don't know of other places ooo.
Re: Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects by NigerDeltaRep: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2020
Sunstorm95:
Why can't Nigeria use it's professionals instead of paying china and other foreign companies billions of dollars in inflated cost? And also employ local laborers like blackking98 Ebenezer202I Ilaumoh NigerDeltaRep and Charleys
I'll gladly do the job...civil jobless hypocrite...
Re: Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects by Josywhyte: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2020
May thunder fire all of u in that NASS
Re: Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects by Blackking98(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Sunstorm95:
Your mother is a local laborer.
Re: Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects by Bluntemperor: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
babsthegreat:
This country what kind of road project that require 6.2trillion they want to finish this country

ATTENTION:Minister Of Works B.Fashola:
Sir,i don't know the last time you passed through Sabo-Ikorodu-to Itoken-through Ibefun-Idowa- Ijebu ODE,as a Minister of Works,you will weep for the people!
Worse is transport activities,including Heavy-Trucks are being diverted through Omu-Eleni which has now collapsed completely!
A journey of 30minutes from Ikorodu to Ijebu-Ode is now 2-and -Half Hours sir,here withing Southwest,so what happens?
Why should this same old road that people from East,West,South and North used to Transport her citizens and goods still remained a 2-Lane since it was constructed over two-Decades ago?
Kindly do something urgently as lives are being lost here.Our Charity should begin at home?
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects by MikArib: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
This people just wan finish this country last last!!!
Re: Fashola: ₦6.26 Trillion Is Needed To Complete Ongoing Road Projects by Ramaa(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Do you people think road construction is free?
Its not free....but it’s that costly........use can use your head to think....otherwise you have a share on that road fund.!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Chief Shuts Church Inside Police College / 5000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kogi (Photos) / Supreme Court Strikes Out Suit Challenging Gov Wike's Eligibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.