Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance (22453 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by mechanics(m): 5:00am On Nov 06, 2020
Wow, he's a prudent governor.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Lexusgs430: 5:05am On Nov 06, 2020
But he foolishly bought brand new jeeps/suv's for judges....... WHO is deceiving WHO?....

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Donspicey: 5:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Na only Car car i jst dey hear.........

We need action not all dis blabbing......

e don tey wey i hear frm our darling president oooo

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by naijadrivablog: 5:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Story. Dem wan distract us.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by King44(m): 5:28am On Nov 06, 2020
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/to-reduce-cost-of-governance-i-havent-bought-official-vehicle-sanwo-olu/

I pity for those who would vote for a puppet come second tenure, a gvt that can't take decision without saying ye sa to one Godfather before doing the right thing.

Is like using a bomboy to run the state affairs, awon indigene of eko need to wise up.

I respect the old Fash and Ambode these are men not simp

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by mozona(m): 5:28am On Nov 06, 2020
so does that makes any different.

this guys are funny, dem think say we no go school at all
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Noted

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Vanzcharles(m): 5:38am On Nov 06, 2020
grin
IgboSomalia:

You forgot to mention Wike. They have ignored what is happening in Oyigbo and are instead crying on the price of onions. grin
Onions is worth more than their lives.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by oxiide22(m): 5:44am On Nov 06, 2020
olu who are you deceiving? wat of cars u bought to Lagos state judges?!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by WalkerMichael(m): 5:47am On Nov 06, 2020
sanwo crack.head

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by afesco: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Hypocrite spotted
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by email07: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Oh really, adindin knew cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Nyanabo(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2020
That doesn't do anything. Drastically reduce your salary and allowances then we you know you are serious then leave your state house of assembly and all other governors for us to handle.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by ghettochild(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2020
But Mr Sanwo-Olu, u have murdered innocent peaceful protesters right
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by lastchild: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Lol

well, he hasn't bought any official car, I agree with him, but I also know that the money to buy 100 official cars for himself dey his account
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:40am On Nov 06, 2020
But u have looted official money
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by mobi99(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2020
is that the only way to reduce cost of governance? what happened to the fat salaries of the Lagos State house of reps, and their wages? haba! u people should stop calling us fools to our face nah, the insult is too much
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Godkan: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Oga governor pls do ur work. U were not elected to buy official cars but to serve the people. The day u will buy exotic cars, u will not make it public.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by MozB: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2020
Lol.... Again I say, Nigerians need to free themselves from these men.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Xzellentgraphic: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2020
No amount of lies will save u 2023....u are going back to ur house
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Xzellentgraphic: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2020
Do need logo, flyer or banner..contact me now for nice designs...get my contact from signature now
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by mrkings84(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Just look at the commenters above. It wasn't even up to 10 comments before it went tribalistic. These are the youths that want to take over. Lol.

Take over from who?

Stop day dreaming!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by slowice(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Them no rate us lai lai... What is this one even saying again? Oga pointus, so that is how you reduce cost of governance? Interesting
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Lol. No wonder Tinubu wanted dis guy in.
Dude is smooth like well ground tea.
Just imagine talking about not buying cars when they buy 4 for 4 former governors every five years or so and pay 4 other people governor's salary apart from the gov.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by temimimiko: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2020
This is what the Buhari admin said too when they came to office, I'd like to believe they realized that a couple of upgraded vehicles for their safety as the most targeted citizens wasn't a bad idea. Baba buy new car! make attackers no dey drive 2020 AMG Benz as you dey drive 2016 Range Rover.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Vulcan24(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2020
Is this man ok?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Cooldude90: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Wetin this man dey take us for ?? fools?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Meanwhile that frog is sitting in the HA gobbling down billions of naira in fictitious expenses

These piece of shīt bastards think everyone is stupid like them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Transit: Ogun Takes Delivery Of ICT-Enabled Buses / Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.