Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance (22454 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by bomsilaga(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2020
This one doesn't know that receiving a gift especially from highly spirited persons is corruption.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by yemmywesey(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2020
tell us how much tinubu alpha beta is earning from lagos state annually, when the state government owns LIRS why contracting taxation gig to alpha beta again.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by chatinent: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2020
These people never cease to amaze me.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by sojfarm: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Sanwo Olu, Lagosians do not want peanut cost savings.

Save Lagosians, from the evil called Alpha Beta. Let the tax revenue work for Lagosians.

Tell us how much revenue Lagos actually regerate daily/monthly basis (the revenue you decided to delcare) and give us the reason we should borrow money for Lagos development.

2, also save us another evil called NURTW/Agbero in Lagos. They are one of the reasons (after bad road and traffic) we have avoidable expensive transport cost in Lagos State. Can you tell us why individuals will be generating millions of naira to private pocket on daily basis?

Also, you need to buckle up. Go and learn from Fashola and Ambode how they were able to manage your god-father. You need to be a man indeed.

Lagos State as an entity is not for kids ooooooooooooo. So if the boko boys want to attack Lagos you will not know. Yet you are the CSO of the state.

My advice to you sir: You better resign before you put your family in trouble sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Meteng: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2020
The one him oga dey collect every month no pass cost of jeep?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by jaxxy(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Lies upon lies. So which are is he using?? If u really want to cut costs call obasa and others to order.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by chaloskyx: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2020
HOW MUCH IS AN OFFICIAL CAR COMPARED TO YOUR MONTHLY SALARY AND ALLOWANCE? YOU HAVENT BOUGHT A CAR DONT WORRY WHEN THIS COUNTRY FINALLY CRUMBLES YOU WILL ALL PAY
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by femi4: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2020
Uncle hide on another beat
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Warrikelvin777: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Ever8090:
Devil right now....
abeg make owner live me .��
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Morayo001(f): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Eleribu ni gbogbo yin se,all of una go suffer for 6000years
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by Ayobami7(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Noted
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance by emoney09: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
What does that reduce and what do you need one for when the one left by your predecessor is still efficient

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed / NIMASA Sells 82 Vehicles For N5.8m In 12 Years / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.