Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow (14508 Views)

First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun / El-Rufai: Nigeria Can’t Afford Another Civil War / Nasir El-rufai: Nigeria’s Most Dangerous Politician Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by helinues: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Kirchoffs:
First off we all know you very well here......a paid,die-hard , BMC media thug hired to defend his master for 20k naira....

You are a disgrace......and I spit on your ugly, amoebic head

Choi..

Gbagaun upon gbagaun... grin cheesy
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Goodman247: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Nigeria is a useless and wasteful country, if the oil finishes, una eye go soon clear
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Kirchoffs: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2020
helinues:

Choi..

Gbagaun upon gbagaun... grin cheesy
Keep on laughing at your derision.....all this are signs and symptoms of the malfunctional brain you have
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by khalids: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Improve tax extraction processes....these guys always think from the wrong angle...

You want to tax citizens that are already overburdened....

If the government wants to get more in taxes.....simply make the environment more friendly for your citizens to earn more....
That is a symbiotic relationship

What we currently run is a parasitic relationship......and the end result is usually the death of the host and eventually the parasite too.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by misano(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
omenka:
Buhari keeps skirting around an obvious solution to our many problems in a most irritating manner. I just dont understand what is wrong with him sometimes.

We can't afford more borrowing Mr President, the reasons are far too obvious, and so are the solutions.

The fastest solution to our myriad of financial troubles is to DRASTICALLY CUT BACK ON EXPENDITURE OF POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS!!!

Those of us who once fervently supported the ascension of Buhari to presidency did so with the firm belief that FRUGALITY would be his presidency's guiding principle- extreme pruning of the cost of running the government.

Do away with the excess cars and presidential air fleet.

Do away with unnecessary purchase of reusable stuffs such as new kitchen utensils in yearly budgets when we know these items can be used for a decade without going bad!

Do away with excess allowances. It is sacrilegious one earns allowances in mundane stuffs running unto hundreds of percentages of ones salary. Haba!!

Cut back on these things at the executive end and put extreme pressure on the legislature to tow the same path, and if they dont, they'd have Nigerians to answer to.

These are very simple stuffs I thought he could do, things that would have significantly improved his job approval ratings, but then, baba bungled it.

So mighty disappointed!

I fear nothing. The cursed sha remain cursed. Remember me?
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Bennycollins: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
I don't understand politicians again. Shehu Sani was against further borrowing by your state and the nation and it cost him his return to the Senate.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Bennycollins: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
I don't understand politicians again. Shehu Sani was against further borrowing by your state and the nation and it cost him his return to the Senate.
Oh 2023 things, I forgot.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by CodeTemplar: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Racoon:

Let the government stop this borrowing way of life.It doesn't make any economic sense.El Rufai as hypocrite is not vocally directing his vertuperations to Bubu as he used to do before.
99.9% of his people cannot comprehend the hypocritical analysis he is giving and are satisfied with his big grammars.
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by okeyglm: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bennycollins:
Oh 2023 things, I forgot.
don't mind El rufai. It's all about 2023 presidential election. They think they can deceive us
Re: El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow by Yankee101: 2:37am On Nov 07, 2020
After getting your own loan. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing / Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke / National Assembly In Fresh Bid To Sack Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.